The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-24-05, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
The madness continues. Let's chat about it here. Let's see if there are changes made when the wives go home.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... volsfan 01-24-05 1
   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... Mon Cherie 01-24-05 2
       RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... volsfan 01-24-05 4
 So Glad volsfan 01-24-05 3
   RE: So Glad Mon Cherie 01-24-05 5
       RE: So Glad Mon Cherie 01-24-05 6
           RE: So Glad volsfan 01-24-05 8
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... volsfan 01-24-05 7
   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... kisergurl 08-09-05 34
 Sad Part... volsfan 01-24-05 9
   RE: Sad Part... givemeabreak 01-24-05 10
 Mrs. Hammond volsfan 01-24-05 11
   RE: Mrs. Hammond volsfan 01-24-05 12
       HOLD ON volsfan 01-24-05 13
       RE: Mrs. Hammond KittenHerman 01-24-05 14
           RE: Mrs. Hammond Mon Cherie 01-24-05 15
               RE: Mrs. Hammond Mon Cherie 01-24-05 17
                   RE: Mrs. Hammond volsfan 01-24-05 18
                       RE: Mrs. Hammond arkiegrl 01-24-05 20
                           Jealous? I think not. volsfan 01-24-05 21
                               RE: Jealous? I think not. arkiegrl 01-24-05 22
                                   RE: Jealous? I think not. volsfan 01-24-05 23
                                       RE: Jealous? I think not. arkiegrl 01-24-05 24
                                           RE: Jealous? I think not. volsfan 01-24-05 25
           RE: Mrs. Hammond KittenHerman 01-24-05 16
               RE: Mrs. Hammond volsfan 01-24-05 19
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... caj22 01-25-05 26
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... Loree 01-25-05 27
   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... volsfan 01-25-05 28
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... txmomma26 01-25-05 29
   Did anyone else notice... Traces 01-25-05 30
   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... dixieladie23 08-09-05 32
   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... kalimist 08-09-05 33
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... Kelly_Smith 01-26-05 31
   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... DonnaLynn 08-10-05 35
       RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... t belle 08-10-05 36
           RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... DonnaLynn 08-10-05 37
           RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... Auburnfan 08-10-05 38
               RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... VintageDoll 08-10-05 39
                   RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... Fox41 08-11-05 40
 RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24... celinedion1 08-23-05 41

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-24-05, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
The Hammond children are sad and rude. They make faces at the TN mom. The TN mom is really making an effort to get to know them. I hope they loosen up.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mon Cherie 1811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-24-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-05 AT 08:18 PM (EST)

Did ya see the look on the daughter's face when she got hold of the silly string? That's some repressed fun right there.

One by one, the penguins slowly steal my sanity.

01-24-05, 08:20 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
That poor family have had the wrath of the Mrs. Hammond they have a warp mindset to say the least!

The energy that has been repressed by them is amazing.

01-24-05, 08:18 PM (EST)
3. "So Glad "
to see the Hammond kids having a good time.

Also, there is going to be a major clash about the war.

01-24-05, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mon%20Cherie Click to send private message to Mon%20Cherie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So Glad "
It's amazing how much power little green army men have.

01-24-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: So Glad "
SO the little green army men are responsible for Columbine, Iraq, and the future extinction of worms.

01-24-05, 08:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: So Glad "
I think you got it!

01-24-05, 08:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
Funny to see the Howard family apologizing to little miss prude and of course she doesn't apologize. Typical with her I am sure.

kisergurl 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-09-05, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kisergurl Click to send private message to kisergurl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
>Funny to see the Howard family
>apologizing to little miss prude
>and of course she doesn't
>apologize. Typical with her I
>am sure.

I know didnt that get on your nerves? I think she has a problem,and doesn't even realize it!I felt she treated the other mom like a piece of crap,and it didn't look like it bothered her in the least.

01-24-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
9. "Sad Part..."
The Hammond girl worrying that her mom is going to be upset with her and yell because she did something wrong...have fun! How many times have those poor children been punished for having fun?

givemeabreak 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 08:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail givemeabreak Click to send private message to givemeabreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sad Part..."
You are so right! It is wrong to have fun wrong to be less than spottless, wrong to protect your country against terrorist and out state and country against violence. What is it that Mia thinks that is right? I think that the networks are going too far in pitting these woman so far in personality from each other. I believe thay are asking for trouble. I really do not enjoy watching it when the are so far apart in what they do or believe. It is just not interesting it is like they are ready to explode at any time.

01-24-05, 08:48 PM (EST)
11. "Mrs. Hammond"
doesn't care anything about her friends not coming over to her house because they are afraid they will mess something up.

THAT.IS.SO.WRONG!

01-24-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
Then she states that she is so happy to be far away from Tennessee! Well honey, we don't want you here anyways. Keep your little ass away from here!

01-24-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
13. "HOLD ON"
Then she states that it is HER house and how dare HER family to disrespect HER by wearing shoes!

HELLO bitch! You have a husband and two children living in your FAMILY'S home. It isn't just yours! URGH!

KittenHerman 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KittenHerman Click to send private message to KittenHerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
Oh My God
Rather than being happy to see her family, she is more concerned with the frickin silly string on the ceiling? Can we say BIT%Ch!!!

01-24-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
Mia still being a beyotch about the money. Just deal, already!

01-24-05, 09:01 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
I think she cleans so much because her soul is so dirty.

"Out out, damn spot!"

01-24-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Like the Chattanooga family wants to visit her sorry ass in Minnesota.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-05, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
vols, you're just jealous that you can't visit Mia.

bounce by Icey

01-24-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
21. "Jealous? I think not."
I would like to visit her and shove my boot so far up her ass that she could untie the laces with her tongue!

01-24-05, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jealous? I think not."
LMAO. I don't know, I think a trip to Minnesota could be fun...

01-24-05, 09:27 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jealous? I think not."
I have been to the twin cities and had a blast! I got a date before I left the airport! It was so much fun and is a party place.

01-24-05, 09:33 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Jealous? I think not."
I got a date before I left the airport

You know? that does not surprise me at all!

01-24-05, 09:49 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Jealous? I think not."
I am not going to tell you how the date ended because it would make me blush!

KittenHerman 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-24-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KittenHerman Click to send private message to KittenHerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
Yeah! He finally told her what was up!! YES! have some cajones dude! It is about time to stick up for yourselves!!

01-24-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Mrs. Hammond"
I was wondering when he was going to step up and set her straight! HEHEHEHEHE!

caj22 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 01:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail caj22 Click to send private message to caj22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
>The madness continues. Let's chat about
>it here. Let's see if
>there are changes made when
>the wives go home.
>
>

Hey, I am a journalism student at columbia university in new york. I am working on a feature story for a class, comparing wife swap and trading spouces. i need some fans to talk to. can u email me at caj2106@columbia.edu and talk? I love these shows, so i am sure we would have a lot to say.
Thanks,
Caitlin

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
Just what does Mia want? She has to be in control we know that. She even specified exactly how all the money would be spent for the other family down to the penny. And making them come and visit her? All they have to do is walk in with their shoes on and she would change her mind quickly on that one.

It was so sad to see Mia's daughter terrified of her mother. That is not natural. The father really needs to grow some and put Mia in her place. She is so obsessed with being in control that nobody (even her own mother) is comfortable around her. I see a divorce in that future. The husband has now seen what life can be like without Mia in control. Who could be happy around her?

My mother-in-law never allows anyone in her place wearing shoes. She is very picky about it and there are no exceptions. I had to learn quickly to be careful what socks and shoes I was wearing when I went to her place. I still don't like it. But we all abide by her rules about it. Although I do admit to walking in her house in shoes when she isn't there. I get this little evil grin on my face and take great joy in doing it.

01-25-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
If any of my friends/family REQUIRED me to take my shoes off when entering their house...I would not go! The carpet and floors can be cleaned after company leaves. It seems that Mrs. Hammond would clean the floors before and after company leaves anyways.

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txmomma26 Click to send private message to txmomma26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
I missed the first half of this show, but OMGoodness......Who died and made Mia Queen of Denial? YIKES! I cannot believe how afraid her daughter was of her. I can understand wanting a neat and tidy house, but to start pitching a fit over 2 inches of silly string on the ceiling before ever asking how it went, saying I missed you, did you have fun, etc was just OBSESSIVE! She totally amazed me. And her husband.....something tells me divorce is in their immediate future unless she loosens up a bit.

Traces 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-25-05, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Traces Click to send private message to Traces Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "Did anyone else notice..."
Mia killing ants and flies but then freaked out when the little boy was killing the worm? I thought that was pretty funny!

"You know, that might be the answer - to act boastfully about something we ought to be ashamed of. That's a trick that never seems to fail." -Lieutenant Colonel Korn

dixieladie23 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-05, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dixieladie23 Click to send private message to dixieladie23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
You are 100% correct i would be downright ashamed if my child felt that way about me or even my family and friends. then to turn around and be so close minded about army men come on actually those so called demented children that she refered to as them being the ones that go in and shoot up the schools because they were taught about war, I think not its the mothers like her who cause their children to act that way. reason being if they are not taught to stand up for what they believe in and to stand up for those who are killed and can no longer defend them selves much less there familys then all they do is become the "kid in school who gets bullied"and those my friend are the ones she called "sick and demented children who kill in school". the children who are taught about it and it is explained that killing may not be right but their wrong was very bad and hurt alot of people and to let the professionals who are trained to do it do their jobs do them do not take matters into their own hands. yes i am well aware of its Gods job to punish them but what we let them hurt until their time comes i think not. back to the subject while she has hers and we have ours opinion that is its ok for a child to play war and play fight just make sure they know the diffrence between right and wrong and whats real and whats fake.so her saying that boy cant play violent gamesits tuthfully not any of her buisness thats for their parents to decide if she didnt like it dont watch. and further more i guess its ok to kill little defenseless bug that hadnt done nothing.

kalimist 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-05, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kalimist Click to send private message to kalimist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
i found this board tonight after watching a rerun of "howard/hammond" episode of trading spouses. is there any way to get an update on the families? ok, maybe i'm kinda mean, but i'm curious as to whether mia's husband is still with her after he found out how much less stressful life is without her yammering her control-freak diatribes at him and the kids. i did feel a little sorry for her, as she sure seems to truly have a diagnosable disorder of some kind, but i felt even worse for those poor kids being denied their childhood.
anyone know what happened AFTER the show?

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
It was SO sad to see the 2 little beautiful kids petrified to have fun because their Mom would be mad at them. I hope when she finally watches the show, she realizes what she's doing to the kids!!! But I'm really glad the kids finally loosened up and at least got to taste what that fun was all about. Broke my heart to see that little boy say that this is the most fun he's ever had. And to normal people it seems like just another normal party. Mia's got serious OCD to the point where she's doing permanent damage to her kids.. I was real happy to see the Dad finally stand up to her. And all she did was pout and walk away, not even talk with him about it. I betcha anyone that goes against anything she says gets the same line "you are disrespecting me" (if you are disagreeing with me)

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
I watched this episode again last night because there was nothing else on and I remembered how much I couldn't stand Mia. I wonder as well if she has changed at all or if she is still with her husband.

Watching the Tenn mom reminded me of my own mom. When we were kids she was always doing goofy things, having parties and we had a great time all around. Our house was clean but lived in and it was one of the most inviting homes I've ever been in. Nobody had to knock on the door or ask permission to go in the fridge. We had taffy pulls at Christmas time, made our own Halloween costumes and had the absolute best birthday parties you'd ever seen. I'm glad the Tenn mom realizes that the true treasure is her family.

Watching the final shot of Mia sitting alone on the couch I thought to myself "I hope you're happy with your clean house Mia, because that's all you're going to have in life." I really hope she gets help for her kids sake. Her little girl is going to turn out just like her if she doesn't watch it. It's amazing Mia even got married at all...

--Donna :~)

t belle 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail t%20belle Click to send private message to t%20belle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
I've just recently started watching, Trading Spouses.

I was shocked at how unhappy Mia and her daughter are.

What a miserable life.

I would love to know what happened "after the show"

Is there any place on the net that does a follow up?

I'm curious about another episode too. I don't know the family names, but it was the one where the black Mother, visited the barefoot family with two teenage boys.

I wouldn't be a part of this show for all the tea in China. I don't know who or what would be my opposite anyway???

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DonnaLynn Click to send private message to DonnaLynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
>I'm curious about another episode too.
> I don't know the
>family names, but it was
>the one where the black
>Mother, visited the barefoot family
>with two teenage boys.

I loved that episode too! That black lady was a hoot! I remember that she really helped reach the teenage boys. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually left the nest and lived in the real world after this...

>
>I wouldn't be a part of
>this show for all the
>tea in China. I
>don't know who or what
>would be my opposite anyway???
>

I've thought about this several times. I think they choose families that are extreme in one way or another. Just an ordinary family that's easy going wouldn't create any drama. I think if you wanted to be on this show that you should show how "outreageous" you are in one way or another. I wish this show did like Wife Swap to where the 2nd week you had to live by the new mom's rules. I think that would make it more interesting...

I'd love to do a show like this and am so over-opinionated about my beliefs and such that I'd be great for this show, but my husband would never go for it in a million years. He's way too private to have his life taped 24/7 and he certainly would NOT listen to some stranger telling him how to run his house. Heck, even I'm not allowed to tell him how to run it! ROFL

I hope new shows come back soon. I really like this show...

--Donna :~)

Auburnfan 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Auburnfan Click to send private message to Auburnfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
I'd like to know what's happened to the families now also. Mia definitely needs some psychological help. She has a beautiful family, but she doesn't know how to enjoy them. I really think they dreaded her coming back, she was more like a drill sgt. than a wife and mother. I couldn't have stayed in the filthy TN house either, but my house isn't spotless and my friends don't have to take their shoes off when they come in. Maybe the TN family taught Mia and her family it was time to loosen up. I hope so.

VintageDoll 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VintageDoll Click to send private message to VintageDoll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
Mia is all about control and the fear in her daughter's eyes at the thought of doing anything against her mother's wishes was sad, frightening, and pathetic. This girl knows that her mother's love is contingent on one thing, absolute obedience.

I hope Mia watched the show and saw her son speaking so softly about how the happy party was a memory he'll always have.

There are lots of ways to abuse a child and the mental ways can be the worst.

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-11-05, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fox41 Click to send private message to Fox41 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
Mia has some serious problems. Her husband needs to really stand up to her & put an end to all her bullsh*t. She's just crazy!

It's so SAD to watch adults act like little children when they don't get their way.

Their kids are going to be so messed up if some serious changes are not made soon.

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-05, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Howard/Hammond Conclusion 01/24/05"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-05 AT 02:34 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-23-05 AT 02:32 AM (EST)

When I saw this episode I could not believe how miss hammond was acting towards her family and also with the other family. She sems like a really cold hearted lady who doesn't know how to have fun, and who thinks that she should control everything and everyone. She also seems very selfcentered, like things have to go her way or else. She's basicly a coldhearted ice queen also known as a b!tch who doesn't know how to have fun. Also as many other people here have posted I too whould love to have a flollow up with Mia to see if she changed her ways. Oh and for those of you wondering about the guy who didnt wear shoes, I read on the internet somewhere that his son's didn't move out and they continued to live with their dad and mom and continued to live how they were living before the show. This was about a year ago or 8-10 months ago so maybe things have changed since then. If I find the article than I will post it on here so you all can read it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •