The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April & her "down with American viewers" speech"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

vbcatw 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-20-05, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"April & her "down with American viewers" speech"
There are several players on BB6 that I do not particular but April is right at the top, mainly for the remarks she made about the American viewers. It seems sad that we are at war with Iraq and Kaysar left the show with much grace (and played with honor) and April acted like an America hater because she did not receive enough votes to receive a lousy phone call. Give me a break! This girl has serious problems. Maybe when she sees herself on tv she will understand why she was not voted America's choice. She will certainly understand why she did not get the 2nd America's choice. April disgraced America. I will be surprised if she is not met with much opposition when she gets home. I am still trying to decide who is crazier, her or Ivette, but that is another story.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April & her "down with American... leianawd 09-20-05 1
   RE: April & her "down with American... Lisa0116 09-20-05 2
       RE: April & her "down with American... JoshInSGV 09-20-05 3
           RE: April & her "down with American... tamarama 09-20-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-05, 01:40 PM (EST)
1. "RE: April & her "down with American viewers" speech"
Yeah, I thought it was immature to insult American viewers of BB. It was very ironic how April, Jen and the rest of the "Friendship" made the comment that it was their game not ours when we voted Kaysar back in the house, yet expected us to give them the time of day to vote for them. Well, if they didn't think we had a right to make choices that affect them then why would I want to throw a vote at them? Why not say wow we really don't like the American choice and the fact that Kaysar was brought back and I would have been fine but to sit and call us names and make snide comments that's a different story. Of course April will try to talk and lie her way out of what she said and come up with some lame excuse. Hell, I think that half of the reason for her revelations on the treatment of others in the house (Janelle and Kaysar) before she was evicted mainly had to do with the fact that she was trying to redeem her image while she could, had she not known she was going to be evicted she wouldn't have done it until the last day on camara.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
2. "RE: April & her "down with American viewers" speech"
Ape-ril was also convinced (by Maggot) that we didn't hear them say all of those things about the viewers because they said them in the HOH room......she probably STILL doesn't know that what she said is why she didn't get a phone call-silly BUSTO!!!!!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-05, 04:25 PM (EST)
3. "RE: April & her "down with American viewers" speech"
As much as I want to believe that April's rants against the American viewers was based on her misguided notion that the HOH room was off limits for the live feeders, I distinctly remember April expressing in the diary room her disbelief at Janelle's AC victory and questioning the moral integrity of those viewer's who voted for Janelle. April said that in the diary room and she must have known that the footage would probably end up being used on the show. This is a clear example of how stupid and deluded April can be. It never dawned on her that the things she's done and said in the house would have repercussions on how people perceive her outside of the house. Of course, she will now try to explain, deny and justify her actions. But, we've all seen what a compulsive liar she is. Why should anyone believe in her good intentions now?? Like the Fiendship itself used to say: "too little, too late"

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-20-05, 04:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: April & her "down with American viewers" speech"
>>I distinctly remember April expressing in the diary room<<

Yes, you remember correctly -- parts of her tantrum after the phone call AC were in the diary room....DUH!!!

Compounding her stupidity, when the three of them were whining in the diary room after Janelle won the AC for "2 1/2 Men", April actually asked BB in the diary room "Wait, are you taping this?" & Maggie said "YES, they're ALWAYS taping, so be careful what you say."

DUH again. Of course, it was way too late to take back the comments about all of us being pieces of schmidt.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •