The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

atlantaboy 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
Didn't know if anyone posted this yet, but Howie, James, Sarah, and Rachel was on the Fishbowl.com yesterday. You can go to the Archives to listen to it as many times as you can.

And folks you will not be disappointed from this interview.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl kathliam 09-22-05 1
   RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl leianawd 09-22-05 2
       RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl JoshInSGV 09-22-05 3
       RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl Panama 09-23-05 5
   RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl okaychatt 09-23-05 7
 RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl Lasann 09-22-05 4
   RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl Snidget 09-23-05 6
 RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl okaychatt 09-23-05 8
 Kaysar's turn on Friday Rebel Crown 09-30-05 9
   RE: Kaysar's turn on Friday coady 10-01-05 10
       RE: Kaysar's turn on Friday Rebel Crown 10-01-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-05, 04:28 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
I listened to the audio last night, it is hilarious. They were all in good moods and having a great time.

Sarah has been filling James, Howie and Rachel in on everything that happened while they were in sequester. She's been on the Internet, and sounds as though she watched Live Feeds too.

The hosts also help them visit some of the forums and websites in the studio.

It's a marked difference between this interview and the ones with Maggie and/or Ivette.

Still curious why we haven't heard from April, Jen or Beau anywhere. Not surprised, just curious.

I find it interesting that the S6, the group the NH said were not friends and would not be friends when the left the house, are all staying at Michael's over the weekend to party!!

It's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-22-05, 05:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
I listened to it this morning and I couldn't stop laughing, I swear the neighbors probably heard! I thought it was very funny how candid they all were, I love it. Not only was the interview so friggin funny but it was so informational as well. I was satisfied to learn that Ivette isn't at all happy with Maggie and Eric and will probably not continue a friendship with them and then I learned that Beau was very unhappy with Ivette because he felt she sold him out. You know I can see where Beau would feel that way, hell Ivette's mom made a comment on how it seemed Ivette left Beau out alot, but what's more funny is Ivette ignored her friend for people that she doesn't even like now! And what's with the whole thing when the "Friendship" wanted to hide Janelle's belongings and tear her panties apart? Is this true, anyone with live feeds see this plan? If that's true that's pretty pathetic on their part especially since Jen wrote in her HOH blog that they all had to bring their stuff to the HOH room to keep it safe, what a bunch of losers!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-05, 06:52 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
I listened to this interview last night. It was hillarious! I was cracking up the entire time. I was really happy to hear the Sovereigns in such good spirits. I just wished Kaysar and Janelle had been there with them. I really liked something Howie said. It was something like "We all went into the house to play a game and win money. We knew there would be lying, cheating and manipulation. We (the SOV 6)had a great time together and at the end of it all we don't need to call ourselves The Friendship to validate that we enjoy each other's company". It was something to that effect and I thought it summarized perfectly the differeces between the Sovereigns and the NerdHerd and why people prefer ther former and despise the latter.

In regards, to Janie's personal belongings. I do remember reading on the live feed updates that the Fiendship was planning on hiding her clothes. I also seem to remember that they were going through her personal things. I never read anything about them wanting to shred her panties. But, coming from these losers, nothing surprises me.

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-23-05, 06:20 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
I liked the part where James said that Jennifer's parents told Sarah's family that they wouldn't let their daughter date someone like James & he said he would let his son date someone like their daughter!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-05, 07:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
<curious why we haven't heard from April, Jen or Beau anywhere. Not surprised, just curious.

Maybe the media is afraid of doing an interview and nobody wanting to listen/read?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-22-05, 07:41 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
Would someone give me a link - please

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-23-05, 06:28 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/

It is hard to imagine the loyal honest loving caring good wonderful bestest people ever that were the fiendsheep having that much fun in an interview like that.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-23-05, 07:38 AM (EST)
8. "RE: The Jedis On the Fishbowl"
I felt like I was there with them, enjoying their celebration.

James is quite astute - he knew what was going on in that house of hamsters at any point in time. Nothing has changed now that he's out of there. James makes me laugh.

Howie got off some good one liners as well. His all time classic, though, was, "Since I can't vote for America's top choices - Kaysar and Janelle - I have to vote for America's last choices." Succinct and accurate - not adjectives I would normally have used with "Howie" in the same sentence before I saw the finale.

Maggie's sarcastic, "THANK you Howie" just made the moment even more precious.

It's a moment I shall remember fondly.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-30-05, 04:04 AM (EST)
9. "Kaysar's turn on Friday"
It's Kaysar's turn in the "fishbowl". Should be good; the Jedi interview was quite entertaining, and I expect Kaysar will cover some of the same things. It starts at noon, Friday, 9/30. Here's the link:

http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/

coady 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Kaysar's turn on Friday"
i couldn't listen too long. first of all, it was boring. so quit. why did ashlea leave? i suppose it was talked about at the end of the show. thanks

Rebel Crown 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-01-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Kaysar's turn on Friday"
Ashlea left because her mother was ill. She called in during the interview. It wasn't as full of fireworks as the Jedi one, but I found it interesting. He did mention that Eric and Maggie have yet to realize their mistakes, and Ivette has not yet apologized to him.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •