The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
I thought about that when she said it and honestly the only thing I could possibly come up with for what she might have lied about is her having a partner but they all lied about that and hey it wouldn't be lying if you simply don't tell someone. Her loyalties have been to Micheal, Kaysar, then Howie and Rachel and she has kept to that since she made the deal to stick with them and she hasn't gone against it. Then when James and Sarah asked her if she felt threatened by them she answered no which was honest and it was more on the level of the best interest to her alliance or so she thought. She has never to me seemed to pretend to like people she has always been the outsider. So, maybe she hasn't lied but if anyone else can think of something she has lied about let me know. If Janelle won and she never lied she would be the first winner of Big Brother and Survivor that did it honestly wouldn't that be interesting. If I was her I would start lying though lol.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? Candyland 08-19-05 1
   RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? newsomewayne 08-19-05 2
   RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? MyPatheticLife 08-19-05 3
       RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? leianawd 08-19-05 4
 RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? kingfish 08-19-05 5
   RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? leianawd 08-19-05 6
       RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? Abbysmom 08-19-05 7
           RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? 2curious 08-19-05 8
               RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? cambo 08-19-05 10
                   RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? leianawd 08-20-05 14
               RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? nikkidemus 08-19-05 11
           Yeah!! kingfish 08-19-05 9
               RE: Yeah!! titansmania 08-20-05 12
 RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied? strid333 08-20-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Candyland 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
She also lied during the food competition when she chose the friendship group to play with and PRETENDED to eat food but went on and on to them about how much she ate and how sick she was.

It was a smart move on her part (which hurts me to say because I think she's a snotty, sneaky, little witch) but she's certainly not as innocent and she wants to come off.

Of course, when her teams lies it's refered to as "doing what we have to do" when it's the other team they are dirtly liars.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-19-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Maybe, but did she swear on her life to eat all she could?

She bluffed after a food competition. The Maggot Dumpling Gang completely went back on words because it suited their gamestyle.

So the food comp bluff is 1 lie(stretching it a bit. i'd say closer to 0.7 of a lie.). Anything else?

::crickets::

Handcrafted by RollDdice

MyPatheticLife 16 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Kinda grasping for straws there, aren'tcha? ooooh, she lied about eating some cake! That puts her right up there with Dr. Will!! LMAO

08-19-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
I completely forgot about the cake thing but that really isn't a huge lie and they could have choosen not to have her on the team I wouldn't have if I was them. Compared to the entire house she is probably one of the most innocent when it comes to lying.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 03:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
The pastry competition does not qualify as a lie. She failed to help her eating team. But saying thats a lie?? Come-on! It may be viewed as sandbagging, or even as a good prank. But to call it a lie is stretching things a bit.

OTOH, It's almost certain that she has lied about something during the show, probably multiple times daily. As have they all.

I mean when she first met April, she didn't say that April was a idiot, did she? Probably not. Anything she did say that wasn't "You're an idiot and should crawl in a box and open the radioactive vial (Thanks for that, Slice), and shouldn't even breath the same air as real human beings" would have been a lie.

08-19-05, 04:33 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Hmmm...yes that is what it should be considered, not wanting to do something is just that besides why the hell did the "Friendship" even think she would help them she had the PB&J pass and she didn't really like them so they deserved that much. All I know is I can't wait til Saturday's show to see how much more drama goes on.

Abbysmom 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 04:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Janelle IS a lie!

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Yeah. she's loyal to her friends. Oh how dreadful. The maggots hate her because she's smart and pretty. I find it ironic how they call her a slut after April tells everyone about JBlo and her college antics

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-19-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Can someone fill me in on what April said about Jen in college? I'm all ears!!

08-20-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
Yeah, I want to hear too!

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 11:11 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
I TOTALLY AGREE. THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY HATE JANELL FROM DAY ONE. AND THEY DIDNT EVEN KNOW HER YET.THATS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I DETEST THEM SO MUCH. THEY TOTALLY HATED HER BECAUSE SHE WAS PRETTY, TALL, AND VERY HOT. SOME WOMEN ARE SO INSECURE.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-05, 07:16 PM (EST)
9. "Yeah!!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-05 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

Agree, at least I hope so!! (you did say lay?)

ETA: OK, this post made more sense when it followed post #7. Intervening weiners!

titansmania 21 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-05, 01:14 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Yeah!!"
well after Jennifer defining what a lie was, noone in the world has ever told a lie, we just break words...which is alot different lol

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-20-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Has Janelle Really Ever Lied?"
I don't believe she had any really big whopper of a lie, but I believe her comments were imitating or mimicing "The Fiendship" to make them feel uncomfortable.

Three is the perfect number.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •