The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calling out april and jenn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

isaidso936 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-05, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calling out april and jenn"
Im lost Howie completely took the blame for wanting to vote out ivette instead of sarah but i seem to recall april and jenn saying ya lets vote out ivette. How come how rach and jan hasnt called them on this?? the "friendship" says the other team is playing dirty but how is playing dirty to let every one know what your intenetions are??? I think the cultistc friendship is gonna get a reality jolt once they see that a huge portion of America doesnt like them or cappy and heres why Cappy said jump they all said how high. Kaysar said jump and they discussed it before deciding which way to jump. Kaysar was not the group leader The only person in that group that needed to be led was howie and Rachel led him every one else just had the same opinion as Kaysar. And i never counted Sarah or James as part of their group as i knew they would go with who ever had hoh that week.

Anyway
what up K!A!Y!S!A!R! AMERICA LOVES U

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calling out april and jenn leianawd 08-19-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-19-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calling out april and jenn"
I have no idea why Howie,Janelle, and Rachel have not called out on Jenn and April trying to put a target on Ivette's back. Maybe they just figured that the other memembers of the "Friendship" alliance wouldn't believe them but in my opinion they should know since April and Jenn wouldn't even tell Maggie if they were going to vote off Sarah or Ivette and were spending an unusual amount of time with the H/J/R. But then again that is probably why Ivette really pulled James closer to her because she knew he had nobody and two people in her alliance were gunning against her maybe people are not being as vocal about it for strategic reasons. As far as people thinking that Kaysar had complete control over his alliance not true they helped vote him out and like you said they simply had the same view in fact Howie had a lot to say about who went up when Kaysar was HOH. The "Friendship" won't last too much longer anyways especially when Maggie sees that so far she has been the most loyal to her alliance.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •