The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-14-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
I was really excited to see Kaysar back in the game but when he handed over the HOH to Jenn I was like no what are you crazy? I think it would have been in Kaysar's and his remaining members of his alliance interest to win the HOH then pull James back in and have the numbers and get rid of the "Friendship". I really think that Kaysar should rethink trying to get James out at least for now because even though James is a threat he can only do so much considering the fact that no one wants to touch him as far as being in an alliance or even talking to the guy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move CappySux 08-14-05 1
   RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move leianawd 08-15-05 2
       RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move nailbone 08-16-05 5
 RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move Aruba 08-15-05 3
   RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move leianawd 08-16-05 4
       RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move nikkidemus 08-17-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CappySux 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-05, 08:23 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
I absolutely agree with you about the course Kaysar should have taken regarding HOH and James. It's about numbers right now, pure and simple. Also, those who've lost their partners should ban together - meaning Janelle, Kaysar, James (NOT Maggie, ewww).

08-15-05, 08:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
I've been wondering too when the partners in the game were going to start getting targeted. I mean if I was there I would not want to take the chance of going to the final three with two people who are partnered that would definately lessen my chances of making it to the final two. Why aren't these people thinking of these things? Maybe we will start to see that in the upcoming weeks since Jenn and April seem like they will be pissing plenty of people off this week.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
Why aren't these people thinking of these things?

Because these idiots are using emotion, not strategy. It's all about the hating and revenge, not about who is the best person to evict.

Maybe we will start to see that in the upcoming weeks since Jenn and April seem like they will be pissing plenty of people off this week.

You said it right there. Even if they do target Jen and April, it'll be because they're pissing people off, not because of startegic reasons.

o-

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-15-05, 08:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
Unfortunately for Kaysar the other lame players couldn't pull their weight. I think for Kaysar to win ANOTHER HOH immediately when returning to the house would have spelt doom for him. He would have had the biggest target on his back the next week regardless who would win HOH. Personally I think James is leaning toward Maggy and her monkeys regardless so going after James is not a bad choice. Too bad Howie fouled things up the week before...hoping his goof can be reversed somehow.

08-16-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
Good point, it probably would have made him a bigger target and I really wish that his "partners" would have stayed and won the HOH. But then again now that Kaysar is back they will probably expect him to do everything again, like Howie said "would be nice to have Kaysar back to do all the thinking for me again". I still think that James is not as much of their worries as they may think. I mean he obviously is a devious and stretigic player and very capable of saving himself for eviction but considering the fact that no one else wants to make alliances with him and talking to him is practically forbidden makes him only dangerous to a degree. I still think that the partners from "Friendship" alliance should have been targeted which would have really struck a blow with Maggie since she depends on them so much.

nikkidemus 186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 10:30 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Love Kaysar but Made A Bad Move"
I CANT BELIEVE KAYSAR MADE SUCH A HUGE MISTEAK IN TRUSTING ANYONE ON THE OTHER SIDE. IT WAS SO STUPID, HE ALMOST DESERVES TO GO. BUT I STILL LOVE HIM ANYWAY. I ALSO LIKE JANELL BUT IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM, KAYSAR WOULD STAY. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM GET SOME REVENGE ON JENN. AS FAR AS JAMES GOES I WOULDNT BE SURPRISED IF HE AND EVETTE HOOK UP AS A TEAM.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •