The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More dangerous: James or Kaysar?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-17-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"More dangerous: James or Kaysar?"
Tuesday night's episode really showed a change in heart in many people about who is more of a threat to them. Suddenly, the hated and scorn James was put on the back burner while Kaysar was placed in the nomination chair with the "Friendship" alliance hopping to get him out.
Personally, I am a Kaysar fan and when Kay is not in the house James is my second runner up. So, I started to weigh in who I thought to be the most dangerous of the two and here is my opinion. I think James is the most dangerous. The reason for this conclusion is the fact that when Kay nominated him he was able to make Kay second guess it and get off, then Maggie nominated him and he won POV, then Howie nominated him and once again won POV, then Jenn is HOH and he is able to manipulate Ivette to believe he was wrong in his behavior in the game who in turn convinced her alliance to not backdoor him. To me someone who is smart strategically and has the ability to keep himself from getting evicted when others want him gone is far more than a threat than Kaysar who does have his alliance and is smart but has been able to be removed from the house.
So, the question is do you think James,a player who can't seem to be evicted,is more of a threat or Kaysar a smart player who clearly can be evicted?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More dangerous: James or Kaysar... RonReports 08-17-05 1
   RE: More dangerous: James or Kaysar... nailbone 08-17-05 2
 RE: More dangerous: James or Kaysar... VickyB 08-17-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-17-05, 10:03 AM (EST)
1. "RE: More dangerous: James or Kaysar?"
Kaysar would be more dangerous because he has a team of people allied with him.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-17-05, 10:10 AM (EST)
2. "RE: More dangerous: James or Kaysar?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-05 AT 10:10 AM (EST)

That's the rationale Jen says she used for nominating Kaysar. But actually, that makes JAMES the more dangerous of the two because he's a threat to swap back and forth. You definitely know where Kaysar stands. And that was his undoing, both times.

o-

VickyB 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-05, 10:35 AM (EST)
3. "RE: More dangerous: James or Kaysar?"
I am with you, I am a Kaysar fan, but James is runner up for me as well. I definatly think James is the more dangerous player, and for that I am rooting for him to win.
By the extremly off chance that Janelle is evicted this week, I will have no idea who to vote for, but I can guarantee heads will roll if Kaysar ends up staying!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •