The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wacky wacky houseguests."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Shelll 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-20-05, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wacky wacky houseguests."
Here's my thoughts on this years show.

Eric - first off, how short is this guy? When he stands next to the guys I first thought he was about 5 7", but when he was standing near the girls, I now think he's like 5 4". Hate his accent. Well hate the boston accent in general, but his is more Rhode Island sounding or at least south shore new england.

Kaysar - it's so politically correct this year to have people of different religions. Maybe he can show all of America that there are in fact different religions in the good ole US of A. We need to get a Jewish houseguest and a buddist house guest next year.

Mike - needs braces for those chipmunk front teeth.

Jannelle - does this girl shop exclusively at the t-shirt rack of Urban Outfitters? I mean, you know you're going to be on tv all summer and you choose trendy $5 t-shirts that say stuff like Johnny's Diner or Ski Utah, etc. I hate those FAKE t-shirts!

Rachael - what's up with her eyes? She has this crossed look all the time, and her mouth has way too many teeth.

Howie - does this potential future "weatherman" worry that he might not be hired by an NBC affliate someday? I mean who in their right mind would hire this guy if in his past he appeared like a fool on bb6?

Ivette - sick and tired of the going latina b-s. We know you're latina and that you have a temper.

Newlywed blonde girl (don't remember her name). The one who smokes. What's up with her monotone speech... it's getting annoying. And come off about the Mike kissing on her stuff. Not interested.

James or I think that's his name. The one who is so ignorant about the War in the middle east. What an attitude and he's so homely looking.

Power Walking girls - one is the friend of Eric and the other is the sorority sister to the smoker blonde girl. Eric's friend has to know that she's the ugly duckling of the bunch, compared to all the pretty girls. The other one, who the heck is she? I mean the shows been on for 2 weeks now, and she's got about 3 minutes of air time. BORRRRRING GIRLLLLLLL.

The gay guy - now he's funny. He needs more air time.

Who am I missing? oh well that's my thoughts on these folks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wacky wacky houseguests. beanobabe 07-28-05 1
   RE: Wacky wacky houseguests. Bebo 07-29-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

beanobabe 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Wacky wacky houseguests."
don't you think thats kinda mean? i agree with some ppl though.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-05, 07:21 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Wacky wacky houseguests."
On this site, bashing contestants is not only permitted, it's encouraged.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •