The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shawn/Jase Relationship"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

alliebaba 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shawn/Jase Relationship"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 02:55 PM (EST)

Ooops -- meant to say Scott/Jase -- where the heck did I get Shawn from?

Granted I have missed a few episodes but I didn't understand what went so wrong with those two that they are not speaking.

I get that it's over Holly -- but what happened there?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship Pensha26 09-22-04 1
   RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship bdemoney 09-22-04 2
       RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship nailbone 09-22-04 3
 RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship tvhead 09-24-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship"
Maybe you were thinking benefactor?

I think most of it stems from Scott putting up Holly for eviction instead of keeping her in the game. Plus, if I remember correctly, Scott tried to put the moves on Holly and one point. I just want them to move on and get off my TV.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-04, 04:08 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship"
Actually, if you are interested.........I will clarify this for you.

First it was Drew who put Holly up for eviction, not Scott. Although Scott did indeed vote Holly out (as did the rest of the house except Jase).

Jase and Scott have not talked since being out of the house due to Holly saying that Scott called her numerous times after he was voted out of the house and that she hung up on him every time. (all of this was before Jase was evicted the following week). Scott claims to have only called Holly once and that HE hung up on HER.

It is all very 7th grade if you ask me, and I personally can not stand Holly and Jase (although they probably deserve one another) but if you are interested in reading articles from both Holly and Scott on the issue please go to:

Holly hisses back---http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/Article168.html and

Scott responds to Holly--http://www.thefishbowl.com/fishbowl/Article182.html

Lori also has an article or two posted on their website...

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship"
I only had the stomach to read Holly's, and as the dad of an 8th grader, I can say that I agree with money. It's VERY jr high, right down to the spelling and grammar!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

tvhead 230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-04, 03:50 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Shawn/Jase Relationship"
it looked more like scott was jealous of jase's and holly's relationship

"not that there's anything wrong with that !"

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •