The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The worst from Oklahoma"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

deemck 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The worst from Oklahoma"
Cowboy is pretty stupid and if he wins the $$$ I will cry. I would rather see Drew win then "Cowboy" (I use the term "Cowboy" very loosely) He is as much of a cowboy in Oklahoma as he is a city guy in NY. He makes OK. people look stupid to the rest of the world. Oklahoma has some of the sexiest guys you could ever dream of and it bothers me that BB had to pick the 2 dumbest people from OK to be on the show. Remember BB 4? Yes, I live in OK but was born and raised in NJ so I know what I am talking about. Nak is a good player, just a little too trusting. I hope she wins. She does need to get with her 1/2 brother and make him realize that the only reason they are keeping him around is because they know he is not smart enough to win HOH. But, if he votes out Di then she would take him to the final 2. Ofcourse, I wouldnt take him to the final 2, I would take Drew because I would have a better chance of winning the game! Nak's fate in the house relies on an idiot. If Nak doesnt win, then I hope Drew wins.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The worst from Oklahoma Glass 09-12-04 1
 RE: The worst from Oklahoma missygirl3 09-12-04 2
   RE: The worst from Oklahoma ReggaeInKy 09-12-04 4
 RE: The worst from Oklahoma Coyote 09-12-04 3
 RE: The worst from Oklahoma ScarlettToo 09-12-04 5
 RE: The worst from Oklahoma Oklaisok 09-13-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-12-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
1. "RE: The worst from Oklahoma"
You DO have to hand it to CB though, he definitely had the most intelligent DR of the night yesterday!
"We HAVE a whole gym!"

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-12-04, 05:46 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The worst from Oklahoma"
I agree with you too deemck. I am from OK as well and dont understand the dolts they pick to represent our state. So many, hot intelligent men here and look at the last 2. But from what I read elsewhere, Nakomis was cast first and they found CB and recruited him. Dont know if it is fact or fiction. Hey, any KY people on here wondering the same thing about Diane?

ReggaeInKy 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The worst from Oklahoma"
KY here. Um, yeah, I was wondering the same thing about Diane. I mean, I think she's alright, but there are girls a whole lot cuter and just altogether better looking than her. But don't get me wrong, simply because Diane is from Kentucky, I'm pulling for her! I mean, look how far she's gotten. She's doing something right. I love to watch the show. I think it's simply because I love to nose into other peoples' lives and see how they act behind closed doors, see how they react living with complete strangers in a house such as this. I just love the show and everbody I know hates it. LOL. They laff at me. I don't care. I still watch every week. Last year I had the 24/7 Realplayer thing. Not this year. And OMG, those twins? Were they the twins from hell, or what?? LMAO. And every time you turn around they're quoting the bible!!! Yet they talk down to the others just before walking out the door, and talking in the diary room saying that they pray for the others, like they are such sinners, now just how Christian is that??? gimme a break. I thought I was going to really like the twins at first, then they started the thumpin' and the backstabbin' stuff. Glad they're gone. Will can handle them. I liked Will. Now I say I'm pulling for Diane because she's from Kentucky and so am I, but on the other hand I sorta' hope Nakomis wins. She seems like a good-hearted person and not mean-spirited and she's good at the challenges. I'm torn between the two, really. IMHO.

Coyote 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The worst from Oklahoma"
Cowboy may seem dumb but I think he is pretty smart, especially if he made it this far in the game. Also, in the pass four weeks he has came in thrid once and second three times in the HOH competitions.

ScarlettToo 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-12-04, 11:15 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The worst from Oklahoma"
Well... I'm from Texas... I am pulling for Nik or Cowboy... all in all those two have been the most honest in the entire game. I don't care if you think Michael is dumb, he is obviously doing something right to have gotten this far. Nik may be a little out there for some but hey, I'm from Austin and she fits right in here where I live. San Antonio is not that far away afterall. Nik has been true to her word as well. So I would be very disappointed if Drew or Diane win. They have both lied and gone back on their word in this house. I have watched all of the BBs and love them. As I have seen others post, I do have a life but I tape these and watch them later. It is fun and funny at the same time to see how these people interact with living with strangers. Also, I can't believe some of the things say or do knowing they are on national TV. So I'm pulling for a brother/sister ending for the final two and would love to see which one the house votes for. I'm sure that this won't happen though if Cowboy doesn't smarten up, hopefully get the vito, save himself and take Nik off. That might be the only way either of them will make it to the final two. I guess we will see.

Oklaisok 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-04, 10:50 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The worst from Oklahoma"
I am also from Oklahoma and yes we are sexy men indeed. I think that Cowboy probably hasn't had as privileged a life as Drew and Diane. They are pretty people who have probably gotten everything they've ever wanted so it would be nice to see Cowboy profit from this experience. His girl and Chason could use some money. I don't think Nak. has had a privileged life either, but I would still prefer to see Cowboy win. Go SOONERS!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •