The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will is really coolest contestant!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SignorVitalis 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-19-04, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will is really coolest contestant!"
If he wasn't gay, betcha the girls would be
all over him!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will is really coolest contesta... Cinnamarie 08-19-04 1
   RE: Will is really coolest contesta... Cinnamarie 08-20-04 4
 RE: Will is really coolest contesta... Twin Lover 08-19-04 2
   RE: Will is really coolest contesta... vixie 08-19-04 3
       RE: Will is really coolest contesta... sum1smum 08-20-04 5
           RE: Will is really coolest contesta... vixie 08-23-04 7
       RE: Will is really coolest contesta... Twin Lover 08-23-04 6
           RE: Will is really coolest contesta... vixie 08-23-04 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 09:23 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-04 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

I just love Will... He truly deserves to stay and win...

Cinnamarie 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-20-04, 08:24 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
Last night this post read a tad bit differently as I accidently spoiled the show and then realized what I did... so had to edit quickly. I just love Will. I felt so bad for him and my son, who is 7, liked watching him in the house too. We think he was one of the most genuine in the house. This week wasn't our week, as Charla was booted from Amazing Race 5 this week, as well. Uggh! LOL Maybe next week will be a better week for our reality viewing and eliminations.

Twin Lover 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-19-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
If he wasnt' gay all the girls wouldn't be attracted to him. All girls tend to flock to their own kind for "buddies". That is why you like him. Girls love gay guys for friends.

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-19-04, 09:41 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
If he were straight and I were in the house (and 30 yrs younger)
Shut the he!! up dog! anyway...I'd be on that in a minute. But I do agree that a large section of straight women crave the attention of a fun gay guy. I always did, until I moved to a redneckhomophobic central Cali small city. Again...that's me!

sum1smum 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-20-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
>But I do agree
>that a large section of
>straight women crave the attention
>of a fun gay guy.
>I always did,

I'm with you, Vixie. There's nothing like a great gay guyfriend...they look wonderful at your side and they can actually talk about things you're interested in.

However, once stung, there's nothing like a gay guy on a rampage. Yes, Will could have been classier yesterday when he left, but I would have been surprised if he had been. He was/is angry (rightly or wrongly); and he's not about to keep that to himself. He emotes...that's what we love about him! I just wish we could continue to keep up with him...a running Will commentary on the house antics would be extremely entertaining.

08-23-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
You couldn't be more right about the rampage thing. Loves it, loves it, loves it!

Twin Lover 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
You can be "on that" all you want, assuming you have decent healthcare coverage.

Ouch.
Why do I itch.........

08-23-04, 08:38 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Will is really coolest contestant!"
Okay twin...the dog is pouting! She thinks you are suggesting she has fleas. I'll have you know I bathe her regularly. Plus she steals all my good bath oil! Nary a flea on that one.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •