The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What should Dana do?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Turkishdelights 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-24-03, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What should Dana do?"
So Dana is the new HOH... actually, she has the ability to make things interesting (although she probably won't). I'm sure the original alliance is expecting her to put up Robert and Justin, but that would be a very unwise move. She's the weakest link in the original alliance and as soon as the exes go, she's next on the chopping block. For her to get far in the game, I think she should put up Nathan and Jack. Regardless of who gets veto, she could ensure that one of the original 7 leave the house. The only problem with this is that next week she'll still be facing a majority of the original alliance... but if she could convince Jun to join the dark side (which I don't think is impossible), things would get really interesting. But yeah... she'll probably just put up Robert and Justin.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What should Dana do? EnglProf 07-24-03 1
   RE: What should Dana do? bb4fan 07-24-03 3
 RE: What should Dana do? bb4fan 07-24-03 2
   RE: What should Dana do? EnglProf 07-24-03 4
       RE: What should Dana do? Violet Nyte 07-24-03 5
           RE: What should Dana do? Steen 07-24-03 6
 RE: What should Dana do? SteffiGurl 07-24-03 7
 RE: What should Dana do? cyclehausen 07-25-03 8
   RE: What should Dana do? IceCat 07-25-03 10
       RE: What should Dana do? cyclehausen 07-25-03 11
 RE: What should Dana do? Chrissy gal 07-25-03 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
1. "RE: What should Dana do?"
Do the live feeds reveal more about why Jun sided with the original alliance instead of voting with her secret alliance with Jee?

I guess it made sense for her to

a)keep that "alliance" (if you can call it that) with Jee a secret for as long as possible

and

b) not piss off the majority

but I'll admit, I was surprised that she'd risk having Jee lose all of his power because she may shoot herself in the foot in the end.

If Robert and Jee do go up, Jee seems an obvious target since he shamed and bullied David into not using the VETO to put up Dana, which seemed to piss David off.

Just wondering... is Jun flying solo now, or is she hoping she'll still have Jee in her corner?

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-24-03, 02:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: What should Dana do?"
I think Jun is running scared of numbers. Remember she told Dana that everyone was out to get her, but then when asked about what she told Dana, she not only lied, but told the camera that she had to cut her ties with Dana or risk the rath of the group. I think she had the same thought with her vote - ruffle as few feathers as possible. And she might figure that she can always explain to Jee that she knew Michelle had 5 votes against her already(and therefore her vote didn't count anyway) and convince him that she voted against his wishes only to avoid making enemies in a hopeless cause. I think Jee would understand that, even if he didn't like it.

bb4fan 141 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 02:20 PM (EST)
2. "RE: What should Dana do?"
Your logic is sound and you may therefore be correct, but if I were Dana, I'd be looking at this as a chance to get back into the good graces of the original 7. Her only other possible alliance is with Jee, Justin, and Robert, and it's obvious that she'd be the first one they'd turn on.

In past years, the dynamics of the house has changed so often and so easily that if I were Dana, I'd try to change the general perception of myself, work with the 7 to get the ex's out, and hope that others in the 7 fall from grace in the meantime. And afterall, Erika was up this time as much because she was considered a strong competitor as she was an unpleasant person, so even if Dana fails to make friends again, if she doesn't turn on the 7, she might not be theirr target until Jee, Justin, and Robert are gone. And after that, others alliances will take over, and who know where she might stand among them. I just don't think there's any future for Dana aligned with JJK.

Now I don't have the feed, and my opinion is based on only the edited footage the BB has shown on TV, so I'm not going to argue with anyone else's opinion.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-24-03, 03:35 PM (EST)
4. "RE: What should Dana do?"
if I were Dana, I'd try to change the general perception of myself, work with the 7 to get the ex's out...

My question about this, though, if this is even possible for Dana. It seems like curbing her behavior to get back in the good graces of the "elite 7" (or whatever they're calling themselves now) would have been a smart thing to do in the days leading up to David's VETO session. Is it really that hard to sit back and listen rather than ruffle everybody's feathers?

Apparently "laying low" isn't in her behavior repertoire.

But who the heck cares? Is anybody rooting for Dana?

Violet Nyte 165 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-03, 05:59 PM (EST)
5. "RE: What should Dana do?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-03 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

But who the heck cares? Is anybody rooting for Dana?

Nope. I want to see her put up Robert and Justin!
JKJ holds no future for her.

Steen 1544 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-24-03, 07:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: What should Dana do?"
It seems hard to root for anybody in this house! But I'll be happy with whoever Dana puts up unless she puts up one ex and one "elite 7" member.

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-24-03, 11:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What should Dana do?"
The smart thing she could do is put up David, because is such a threat, and Jee again just to piss him off. He totally deserves it.

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-03, 07:10 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What should Dana do?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-25-03 AT 07:11 AM (EST)

HTML Comments are not allowed.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-25-03, 10:04 AM (EST)
10. "RE: What should Dana do?"
Most HTML things will work...

You just have to replace your angle brackets < > with square ones [ ]

HTML Reference

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-25-03, 12:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: What should Dana do?"
LOL!

I was just putting <something> because I accidentally posted a spoiler.

Thanks, though, Icy, you're a doll!

"I am an unlimited person, sadly living in a limited world."-Harlan Ellison

Only my most asinine posts get responses.

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-25-03, 08:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What should Dana do?"
I don't care who Dana nominates as long as she surprises a few people. BB gets too boring if people just do what others expect them to do. I want variety; I want twists and turns; I want to laugh at them!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •