The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"More info please!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-16-03, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"More info please!"
Did anyone else find the booting of Scott a bit abrupt? One minute he's there, the next he's gone. I know we were all expecting it, but damn.

And why, WHY, did they have Jun be the one to pass the information on to us. Surely they could have gotten a better quote from someone else.

I didn't get to watch the first BB. Is this is the way the guy with the knife got pulled. Just disappeared one day and no one spoke of him again?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: More info please! tvgeek401 07-16-03 1
 RE: More info please! SurvivinDawg 07-16-03 2
 RE: More info please! SurvivorBlows 07-16-03 3
   Ah Webby... Canada Girl 07-16-03 4
 RE: More info please! kim 07-30-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-16-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: More info please!"
>I didn't get to watch the
>first BB. Is this is
>the way the guy with
>the knife got pulled. Just
>disappeared one day and no
>one spoke of him again?

I don't remember too well, but I think they explained the situation about his leaving briefly. Might be wrong, though.

smiles
the tvgeek

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
2. "RE: More info please!"
They couldn't get Scott into the Diary Room (DR), so they had to wait until he finally went in there. Once in, they could lock him out of the house and force him backstage and on out the door.

At first, Scott refused their calls to come to the DR, and had the meeting, after which he walked on into the DR.

If memory serves me correctly, the first expellee (Justin?) in BB2 was called to the DR immediately after putting the knife to Krista's throat. He and Kent had almost come to blows before, so it was known he was a problem. He went into the DR when called, saying he thought he was in trouble, but I don't think he expected what happened: he was never let back into the house. It was late night, most of the houseguests were in bed. The next morning they were asked to pack his stuff.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: More info please!"
See the news page:

http://www.bigbrotherbites.com/bigbrotherbites.com/news.shtml

Canada Girl 3340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-16-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
4. "Ah Webby..."
You're always on the ball and you're always having to remind me to check the news. And I love the news... I just don't check it often enough.

Well, hopefully others have learned from my bad example!

kim 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-30-03, 02:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: More info please!"
I was very happy to see that bb give Scott the boot he was a threat to all in the house!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •