The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SteffiGurl 358 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-19-03, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-03 AT 03:25 AM (EST)

Name that casserole!

OK, now that we've got all weekend to work on our lists, let's hope the Love List has a better turnout this week, and thanks to all of you faithful Love List fans! Keep up the good work!

On this weeks show: Scott is expelled, Dana wins the POV and decides NOT to use it out of respect for Nathan, Amanda is evicted, Jee survives to become the new HOH and puts Erika and Michelle on the block.

What did you think? Here's your chance to tell us, by ranking the remaining 11 houseguests from favorite to least favorite, and feel free to leave a statement about each. Bombs away!

1.David
2.Erika
3.Jack
4.Robert
5.Justin
6.Michelle
7.Nathan
8.Jee
9.Jun
10.Dana
11.Alison

David is funny, what can I say? I would feel very comfortable having him around.

Erika/Jack-don't give up.

Robert/Justin-smart guys, keep playing smart.

Michelle-don't cry out loud. Just keep it inside, learn how to hide your feelings.

Nathan-somethin fishy about you.

Gee whiz, Jee. Don't you ever smile?

Jun/Dana/Alison-Blah.

Junzilla! LOL. Dana pisses me off. Alison, I just don't like. She's a dime a dozen.

Thanks in advance to Survivorerist for tallying the scores on Monday evening! (hint hint)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... johnthemod 07-19-03 1
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... KBW 07-19-03 2
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... ejm92 07-19-03 3
 RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List ... Survivorerist 07-19-03 4
 Week 2 Results Survivorerist 07-21-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

johnthemod 423 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-19-03, 03:02 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.2"
1. David (1) - way to go getting laid by the hottest girl in the house. And he looks sooo cute in that hat, I must say.

2. Justin (3) - keeping his cool and playing smart.

3. Erika (2) - it's a testament to how bad this cast is that I don't even really like my number three pick...I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to keep watching....I'm not sure what the crying strategy is but can't you tell it's not working?

4. Robert (5) - playing the people in the house very well. Even though he's funny looking, I could see him sticking around til the end.

5. Dana (9) - now that she's cut ties a little with the "elite 8" she moves up some. Has some potential to move up more.

6. Michelle (8) - felt bad for her being nominated, but between her and Erika, I hope she goes (I'm still bitter about a 19 year old being on the cast, as I am nineteen and not able to apply)

7. Jack (7) - can't say I love how he treats everything as though it's some sort of FBI operation.

8. Jun (11) - by default

9. Alison (13) - she was slightly less obnoxious this week...maybe...and at least she makes for occasional good TV

10. Nathan (10) - could you be more full of yourself? I was so hoping he and Alison would be on the block this week, but of course they weren't because head of household went to....

11. Jee (12) - WORST REALITY TV CONTESTANT EVER. He reminds me of my suitemate that I never talked to because I could just tell he didn't have any thing interesting to say. Boring, ugly, and now with a bad haircut. AND he puts the two hottest girls left in the house up for eviction. Why oh WHY did they boot Brandon in favor of him? Jee's just as tied to his girlfriend back home, and Brandon at least looked interesting.

RIP Amanda (4) and Scott (6) - now why couldn't the producers just let them take Jee off the block, vote out Scott and leave Amanda there? That would've been nice. Granted, she didn't really seem to care about the game AT ALL. It was just like, well since they called me in I might as well....and Scott, well going psycho has never been a good strategy. (except for maybe Matt in Survivor 6)

KBW 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-19-03, 03:11 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.2"
Hi, first post here! Glad to find a place to discuss my favorite reality show.

My picks:

1. Jack - I love his attitude and his theories.

2. Erika - I like that the others are threatened by her, and her analogy of Robert as a used car salesman was classic.

3. Dana - She's pissy, demanding, and it's fun to watch. I wouldn't want to mess with her though.

4. Jun - I don't know, I just like her silliness. I don't think she'll last, though.

5. Michelle - She seems nice enough, not conceited, but I don't think she'll last either.

6. Robert - I'm a bit neutral about him, but I don't dislike him yet either - except for his cheating on Erika thing.

7. Justin - He's playing the game, I used to like Allison more until I realized how weak and neurotic she is!

8. Jee - At first I didn't like him, but now I'm just like, "whatever." He might make it through for a bit, he seems to have garnered some respect.

9. Nathan - I got annoyed at his inability to figure out what vegetable he was eating. I also get annoyed at his "kute boi" presence, and, well, I just find him inexplicably annoying, really.

10. David - I liked him at first, but between his interactions with Michelle, his random ass sitting on the bottom of the pool, and jumping upside down on that punching bag, I could really care less if he goes.

11. Allison - yeeeeeah.

So that's my current stand on the issue at hand!

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-19-03, 05:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.2"
Not too much to say......I like the mature people on this show much more than the immature ones.....................and Alison is still a b****.

1. Jack (1)
2. Erika (3)
3. David (2)
4. Robert (6)
5. Justin (4)
6. Jee (7)
7. Dana (8)
8. Jun (10)
9. Nathan (11)
10. Michelle (9)
11. Alison (12)

Survior 5 Anti-Bootee Champ, Survivor 6 Anti-Bootee Chump

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-19-03, 06:47 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother Fanatics Love List 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-19-03 AT 06:48 PM (EST)

>>>Thanks in advance to Survivorerist for tallying the scores on Monday evening! (hint hint)<<<

Oh geeze, I totally forgot last week! Thanks for reminding me, I'm sure I'll remember now that I've actually had a chance to start watching the show. And bonus, considering the attention this forum is getting, I might be able to do the darn thing in my head this time

With that said...

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. David (-)
2. Dana (-)
3. Alison (-)
4. Jack (-)
5. Jee (-)
6. Michelle (-)
7. Erika (-)
8. Robert (-)
9. Nathan (-)
10. Justin (-)
11. Jun (-)

Scott and Amanda weren't ranked last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- Don't know too much about these guys yet, since I only saw one show, but I think I'm gonna put David as my #1 this week. You seem to be a fairly intelligent, normal person (as if anyone on BB ever turns out to truly be one, but we'll see) who is trying his best to play the game.

- Dana takes the #2 position this week because she looks like she's got her game face on too. She's spunky, and I think that's cool.

- Moving down a few notches, you gotta love Jack at #4. Again, a very intelligent looking man who appears to be in the game. Will he win against all the younger people in the house? Probably not, but you never know.

- Next, this week's nominees, Michelle and Erika, take the #6 and #7 spots on this week's chart. Michelle, how cool are you? A 19 year old on BB? How funky! And Erika, you're pretty neat too. You seem to be a really real person, full of emotion and spirit.

- Nathan at #9. Loved the bit on your accent this episode. I think you're a fun loving, pretty gosh darn cool guy.

- And finally, Jun at #11. Dead last. I kinda have my doubts about you. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but something about you rubbed me the wrong way. We'll see what future weeks have in store for you, though.

(Another IceCat original )

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-21-03, 02:51 PM (EST)
5. "Week 2 Results"
Position. Name (Position Last Week) (Total, High, Low, Average)

1. David (-) (16, 1, 10, 3.2)
1. Erika (-) (16, 2, 7, 3.2)
1. Jack (-) (16, 1, 7, 3.2)
4. Robert (-) (26, 4, 8, 5.2)
5. Dana (-) (27, 2, 10, 5.4)
6. Justin (-) (29, 2, 10, 5.8)
7. Michelle (-) (33, 5, 10, 6.6)
8. Jee (-) (38, 5, 11, 7.6)
9. Jun (-) (40, 4, 11, 8)
10. Nathan (-) (44, 7, 10, 8.8)
11. Alison (-) (45, 3, 11, 9)

Didn't do a tally last week (sorry )

Well, we're a small, yet dedicated group, and this sometimes happens when we are, but there is a three way tie for first this week! David and Jack both put forth strong performances, gettting 3 and 2 #1 rankings respectively and ending up in a deadlock for first place with Erika, who showed strong finishes all around. And I'm telling you, with this few lists, a late list can totally turn these results upside down so don't be afraid to post your thoughts!

(Another IceCat original )

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •