The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-02, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.8"
Gosh, I almost forgot that we've lost another House-Guest in the past week! My list keeps flip-flopping every week, simply because most of the houseguests change themselves like chameleons every chance they get.

1. Amy (1) - No question that she's my #1....whether she leaves or not, she's #1 in my heart.

2. Danielle (4) - She is playing the game well...except Danielle forgot one thing...she forgot that the evictees can see the diary room tapes...if this were Survivor, Danielle would have the check already written out in her name....she's going to have to earn it here, though.

3. Marcellas (2) - He still is the devil, and possibly the biggest hypocrite in the house, but he's just hilarious, and reminds me too much of my friend from junior high.

4. Jason (5) - He is pretty smart, but one of the most dull houseguests left in the house.

5. Lisa (6) - Perhaps the most boring houseguest of the season. She has flew under the radar for a loong time, too long if you ask me...and she'll proboably win because no one remembers that she is still around.

Packers 2002 Mission: 16W Update: 1-0, Saints are the next casualty!

"If we get home field, it's over. We're not losing at home." - Brett Favre....Consider yourselves forewarned, Rams.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... nailbone 09-10-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-02, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.8"
This is popularity, right? Not who we think will win?

1. Lisa - I think she's played smart, but like Roddy, she's just not quite smart enough.

2. Jason - great guy with high integrity, about to be back-stabbed by a partner with lower scruples.

3. Amy - sad for her to get this second chance, only to have it filled with such heartbreak.

4. Marci - loud, obnoxious, self-righteous, hypocritical drama queen S.O.B. Makes me sick!! So much so that I now put him in the same category as

4A. Dani - lyin' backstabbin' hypocritical skunk. The mere thought that she might accidently end up winning this thing makes me wanna puke!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •