The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-22-02, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
Well, another week, another gone. Hopefully this will extend the post enough for you West Coasters who haven't seen tonight's yet.......

1. Amy (1) - Still sticks at the top.....she got Chiwhora out, and that is enough to keep her up there!

2. Gerry (3) - This could be his last week in the house, depending on whether Jason acts on Danielle's wishes or whether he acts on his own, hopefully Ger-Bear will keep going, he is playing the game well and could have the last laugh.

3. Jason (2) - Jason didn't do anything to lose a spot in the rankings, it was just Gerry's gain.....please listen to Danielle's wishes, which will proboably be to nominate Roddy and Marcellas.

4. Danielle (5) - I really like the lady, she's playing well, but perhaps she has tried too hard for her own good. I think she will be the most deserving player in the end, but she will proboably get the win stolen away from her by Lisa or Jason.

5. Lisa (6) - She still has some ties to the Couple's Alliance, which brings her down below the others.

6. Marcellas (4) - He drops continually every week, only because he cannot keep his mouth shut and he cannot decide what gameplan to use. He is pretty much a hypocrite, and hopefully he'll stop causing trouble soon.

7. Roddy (7) - I like everything about Roddy except for the way he played the game. Chiara basically ruined the whole game for him, and now his only hope is to pull a Gerry and weasle his way out of getting nominated/evicted this week. Maybe he can make a deal with Jason, who knows.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... JeffGator 08-22-02 1
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... nailbone 08-23-02 2
   RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... ejm92 08-23-02 7
       I agree nailbone 08-23-02 8
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... SurvivinDawg 08-23-02 3
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... nailbone 08-23-02 4
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Cin 08-23-02 5
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... xxinvincible 08-23-02 6
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Survivorchick 08-24-02 9
 RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3... Survivorerist 08-24-02 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JeffGator 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-22-02, 11:56 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-02 AT 11:59 PM (EST)

It's all about Amy!

1.Amy--I guess I just love anyone with the last name Crews. She's just so cute and loveable; I don't see how anyone couldn't love her even if she has an annoying laugh.

2.Roddy--Maybe I'm the only one, but I really like this guy and admire him as a person. I was very glad to see that he broke things off with Chiara; and the fact that his friends said he would not normally associate himself with a girl like that made me like him even better.

3.Marcellas--funny guy but can get on my nerves at times.

4.Jason--Meh, he's too boring for my liking; although I do respect his principles and morals.

5.Lisa--getting better, but I've hated her since Day 1.

6.Danielle--I used to like her but now she's majorly getting on my nerves. I don't like how egotistical she's become and she is no longer playing a smart game.

7.Gerry--He just disgusts me. In soooo many ways.

And if his daughter is really like Chiara as he says, he needs to get that girl tested for Gonorrhea today.

Attending FSU, another unfortunate side effect of hunger

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-02, 07:17 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"

>
>4. Danielle (5) - ... I think
>she will be the most
>deserving player in the end,
>....
>
In her own mind, anyway.

>
>6. Marcellas (4) - He drops
>continually every week, only because
>he cannot keep his mouth
>shut and he cannot decide
>what gameplan to use.
>He is pretty much a
>hypocrite, and hopefully he'll stop
>causing trouble soon.
>
He's not a hypopcrite. He made a deal with Roddy and kept it. Dani made a deal with Amy and broke it.

- Are you a Turtle?

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-23-02, 03:13 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
The hypocrite part was about the way he treats Gerry.

08-23-02, 04:29 PM (EST)
8. "I agree"
I definitely agree with that!

- Are you a Turtle?

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-02, 08:26 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-02 AT 08:55 AM (EST)

1. Amy - she looked GREAT at the Sheryl Crow concert, and she and Marcellas are the most fun as a team of anyone on any reality show that I can think of.

2. Marcellas - fun to watch, coupled with Amy. I'd like to see how he is going to play the game in the coming weeks.

3. Jason - I like the way he's playing the game... and this "nice guy" act, while real, is part of his play. Excellent job.

4. Gerry - here is Mr. Milquetoast in the middle of my lineup. I don't dislike him, so he gets this spot.

5. Lisa - I've never had too many positives for this girl, but she is playing more smartly these days.

6. Danielle - badly overplaying the game, and she DOES get others to do her dirty work. But she dropped below Lisa when she started the "I need this money for my family" routine. Pul-eeze!

7. Roddy - well, now that the SLUGS have been weeded out and eliminated from the game, poor Roddy gets stuck in the last slot. He's played the game poorly, which is especially inexcusable when you look at how intelligent he is. I would probably personally enjoy playing chess with him and having conversations about all the trivia he's talked about over the past few weeks. But he got into the wrong alliance, and now he's suffering the consequences. Edited to add: Another thing that Roddy should be ashamed of is his treatment of ChiWhora's gift. Despite what I think of her, she gave this guy a picture of themselves, and Roddy starts badmouthing it! Good grief, guy! Take the pic, show some manners, then trash it at home!

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

08-23-02, 09:37 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
OK, here's my list:

1. Roddy - how many lives does this guy have? Hopefully, a few more. I like his strategy, playing week-to-week, adjusting as he goes.

2. Marcellas - I can't help it. He cracks me up!

3. Amy - I hate the laugh, and she needs to NOT wear the braids and get some kinda hair across that wide forehead , but she's growing on me.

4. Lisa - she's shown to be a lot stronger since Eric left. Plus, she's hot!

5. Gerry - hygenically disgusting, but a pretty smart player so far.

6. Jason - this alliance with Dani may catch up to him, now that it's more out in the open.

can I go lower than 7??? Dani - can't stand her!!!!! The lies, the hypocrisy, the arrogance...arrrgghh!!!

- Are you a Turtle?

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-23-02, 11:01 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
1. Jason (tied 2nd) - My cutie pie is back up to number 1, I'm very glad he won HOH! He's such a cutie!!!!!

2. Amy (1) - This girl is sooooo funny! I am so glad she is back in the house, although I don't think I want her to win the money, but having her back is fun.

3. Lisa (tied 3rd) - Eric leaving has woke her up. I am so glad she is playing the game well now!

4. Dani (tied 3rd) - If Dani stops acting all paranoid she'll stay around the top of my list. She is playing a great game, but she just needs to stop with the whole money thing....

5. Marcellas (tied 2nd) - Marcy is a very funny guy! But he's also very catty, and his Gerry bashing is getting to be a little much. When I'm watching the live feeds now and he goes into his tirades about Gerry I have to switch feeds cause he's getting way out of hand.

6. Gerry (4) - I don't know if I like Gerry or not. Sometimes I feel very sorry for him cause everyone ignors him so much, other times he opens his mouth and I want to go back to ignoring him. I am glad he's made it this far though, with all the crap he's taken from everyone!

7. Roddy (5) - Roddy is another love/hate for me. I think he is playing a great game, but sometimes his arrogance gets to me. It will be an interesting week to see him try to gather forces together to take on Dani and gang.

Chiara (7) - I actually felt a bit sorry for her last night. She is a foul mouthed, piece of trash, but I think that has to do with her being so insecure about herself. I hope she deals with her issues, cause she could be a sweet girl if she got over her self-hate of herself (she did admit she doesn't like herself btw ) I am glad she's gone though

Cin

xxinvincible 101 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-23-02, 11:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
1. Amy (1) Whats not to like about her (besides her laugh) shes got an adorable accent and shes hot. She is funny, and I just love having her in the house. After Big Brother, I hope we continue seeing her around.

2. Jason (2) Hes cool too. I say this every week. He is a genuinly nice person and is playing the game very intelligently. Lets hope Dani/DR Interviewers don't ruin it for him.

3. Marcellas (4) Hes hillarious with Amy. However he can definetly get annoying.

4. Lisa (5) Shes great too and she keeps moving up on my list week after week. She has a good personality and I think she will go far.

5. Danielle (3) She has a huge ego on her. She feels everyone should drop it and give her the money or so it seems. She also thinks she will make it far and with her attitude she wont.

6. Gerry (6) Hes just gross. He is cool and misunderstood but he just annoys me a lot of the time.

7. Roddy (7) He is not playing the game very well. Hes annoying. A few weeks ago he thought he had the thing won.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
1. Jason - I love him. He's so pure and irresistable. And I love his sandles. I could forgive him his religion.

2. Danielle - She's smart and she's playing the game well. I wouldn't mind seeing her win.

3. Marcellas - I really love this guy. He just cracks me up!

4. Roddy - I don't want him to win. (He has no taste in girls) but he seems like a good guy.

5. Lisa - She really reminds me of one of my floormates from college. A lot of fun to be around, I'm sure.

6. Amy - Ugh. She annoys me. That whole southern belle thing. And she's so insecure - She would definately benefit from some therapy.

7. Gerry - I don't really dislike him, but he is rather disgusting to be honest.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-24-02, 05:47 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother Popularity List V 3.6"
Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Lisa (4)
2. Jason (1)
3. Roddy (2)
4. Marcellas (7)
5. Amy (6)
6. Gerry (8)
7. Danielle (5)

Chiara was #3 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- After a brief stint there after week 2, Lisa regains the #1 position on this week's chart. She's made quite the transformation in my eyes this game. At the beginning, she seemed like one of the weaker players, despite being the very first HOH. However, she's proven herself to be both stronger and smarter than anyone expected.

- Lisa also wins this week's Greatest Gainer Award, rocketing up three places from 4-1. As I said above, she's now shown that she is a force to be reckoned with and I'm really pulling for her to go the distance.

- Special props go out again to Roddy for his cunning and intelligence in this game. Unfortunately for him, he may have shown too much, but definitely another strong player.

- Finally, Danielle. You're playing the game, I understand that. And you're funny as heck too, but you seemed a little rough this past week, and perhaps it's starting to cost you. You're still awesome, but someone had to be #7 this week

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

Sir's Mole Record
Was the Mole: 0 times
Nailed the Mole: 2 times

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •