The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did anyone else totally lose it...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-16-02, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did anyone else totally lose it...."
When Julie was asking Marcy to vote between Amy and Eric, and before she could even get to Eric's name, Marcy held up Amy's paddle and threw Eric's to the ground?

hahaha I love me some Marcy, it will be good to see the Amy/Marcy show on the live feeds again! He is always in a much better mood when she's around

Cin

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 What about Lisa? CSHS79 08-16-02 1
   RE: What about Lisa? nailbone 08-16-02 2
   RE: What about Lisa? Cin 08-16-02 4
       RE: What about Lisa? Drive My Car 08-16-02 5
           RE: What about Lisa? katem 08-16-02 6
               RE: What about Lisa? Bebo 08-16-02 7
 RE: Did anyone else totally lose it... nailbone 08-16-02 3
 Lisa... LadyLuna 08-17-02 8
   RE: Lisa... SurvivinDawg 08-19-02 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 10:33 AM (EST)
1. "What about Lisa?"
Do you think Eric will see a tape of the show? Do you think he'll
feel betrayed if he saw the tape and saw that Lisa voted for Amy to come back in? Granted he would have lost anyway but the point was for Lisa to be supportive & she wasn't.What's your thought?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
2. "RE: What about Lisa?"
Lisa, in the week after, learned a lot about Eric and how he felt about her, at least in regards to the game. And she made the right choice in regards to the game, and I'm proud of her.

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 10:38 AM (EST)
4. "RE: What about Lisa?"
I think Eric will understand. Once he knows the whole story about the way things went down, he will understand. Him and Lisa both had said before that they were there for the game and that would not mess with what they had goin on personally.

Cin

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 11:03 AM (EST)
5. "RE: What about Lisa?"

I actually think that if Eric came back in the house, he would have back stabbed Lisa to win the game, and any chance of getting together in real life would be shot. I hope they do get together later. But that house would be death to any relationship they might have a chance at.
I was glad to see her playing the game. Voting for Amy must have been hard for her, since I believe her when she says she misses Eric. She is playing for herself now, and she is playing smart. I am liking this girl.

Oh and I cracked up at Marc and his vote. He made Damn sure there was no mistaking who he wanted back. LOL, the look on his face, so determined, PRICELESS!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-16-02, 11:39 AM (EST)
6. "RE: What about Lisa?"
>
>I actually think that if Eric
>came back in the house,
>he would have back stabbed
>Lisa to win the game,
>and any chance of getting
>together in real life would
>be shot. I hope they
>do get together later. But
>that house would be death
>to any relationship they might
>have a chance at.
>I was glad to see her
>playing the game. Voting for
>Amy must have been hard
>for her, since I believe
>her when she says she
>misses Eric. She is playing
>for herself now, and she
>is playing smart. I am
>liking this girl.

I agree, but also you have to consider that Lisa has been saying, since Eric was execu... sorry evicted, that Eric would be bad for her chances in the game and that she did not want him back.

She has been quite clear on this and that after the game, she hopes for something with him.

She really is playing now and has become more likable, even though she thinks she's being all Ms. Bebo (totally evil.)

>Oh and I cracked up at
>Marc and his vote. He
>made Damn sure there was
>no mistaking who he wanted
>back. LOL, the look on
>his face, so determined, PRICELESS!

No question, the guy's a scream.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
A-ME ! A-ME ! A-ME!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 01:49 PM (EST)
7. "RE: What about Lisa?"
>She really is playing now and has become more likable, even
>though she thinks she's being all Ms. Bebo (totally evil.)

I don't usually come over to BB Fanatics, but I felt drawn...like my presence was being...invoked...and I was compelled to come in...

I keep going back and forth about Lisa. Couldn't stand her for awhile, but really like how she's been playing recently. Voting for Amy was a smart move and gives her a chance to be a pivotal player.

all evil is seductive and Ms. Bebo is most certaintly the most evil of them all !!!!! -katem

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-02, 10:35 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Did anyone else totally lose it...."
My LOL moment was when Roddy slipped in the whoopee cushion under Josh!! But I couldn't help wondering where he got it....

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

LadyLuna 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-02, 01:45 PM (EST)
8. "Lisa..."
Did they talk about the "revolving door" thing to Lisa before or after she voted for Amy to come back?

Do you think she thought that if Eric came back, the house would just put her and Eric up on the block again (I mean why woudln't they?)... she would have been very vulnerable if that happened.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Lisa..."
My understanding is that Lisa was told about "Operation Revolving Door" *before* the selection was made. When Lisa was told about it and asked if she'd put up Eric, she said "No."

In other words: Yes, they talked to Lisa beforehand and she refused to go along.

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •