The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-01-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Did anyone catch when Paris was sitting on the couch with Ryan right before the intro/promo to her song....

Ryan: "Ok we need a hot performance tonight"
Paris: "No problem , I've got a favor G" (pointing up to God)
Ryan: "You've got a what ?" (suprised look)
Paris: "A favor"
Ryan: "Oh a favor...well do us another favor and introduce your song"
Paris: "No problem"
Ryan: "Thanks G"

It was a short exchange but very funny. If you have it on TIVO or VCR take a look/listen...

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" Jenoc99 03-02-06 1
 RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" batts 03-03-06 2
 Is it just me? PagongRatEater 03-14-06 3
   Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN! thndrkttn 03-15-06 4
       RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... ldh652 03-15-06 5
           RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... dragonflies 03-15-06 7
           RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... NicNac 03-15-06 9
               RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... Ricky 03-16-06 12
       RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... PagongRatEater 03-15-06 6
           RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... ldh652 03-15-06 8
               RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCRE... mrc 03-15-06 10
   RE: Is it just me? anotherkim 03-16-06 14
 RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" geg6 03-15-06 11
   RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" Mindy52 03-16-06 13
       RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" Jenoc99 03-17-06 15
 Paris' baby voice is really annoyin... Kattrikk 03-26-06 16
   RE: Paris' baby voice is really ann... mrc 03-26-06 17
       RE: Paris' baby voice is really ann... tamarama 03-27-06 18
   RE: Paris' baby voice is really ann... Bluelips Tulips 04-20-06 21
 RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" geg6 03-29-06 19
 RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" LIVEURBESTLIFE 03-29-06 20
   RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" gotears 04-20-06 22
 RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" okaychatt 05-01-06 23
   RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" mrc 05-01-06 24
       RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" Kipp 05-01-06 25
           RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" Skiver 05-04-06 26
               RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G" FOXmePUHLEEZ 05-04-06 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-02-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Yes I caught those comments and thought it was very funny... it seemed Ryan had no clue what she was talking about, leaving him speachless for once!! She is a doll!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-03-06, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
I lvoe Paris........ she's one of my favs! I will not be dissapointed if she wins this years American Idol.

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Is it just me?"
Or does she get more annoying every week? I REALLY liked her at first, but I like her less and less and less. Maybe it's the attitude?

Chris Daugherty on the other hand, I like more every week.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-06, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thndrkttn Click to send private message to thndrkttn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
I'm with you PRE. I cannot stand her! After every one of her performances she has this look of "WOW! I outdid myself again! I am really something. You peeps are so lucky that God gave me as his personal gift to the world. Mmm, mmm, mmmm."

There is thread on OT that you need to report results to. It looks like we only have a few stragglers left.

ldh652 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ldh652 Click to send private message to ldh652 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
Frankly, I became anti-Paris after her obnoxious singing when being interviewed by Ryan last night. I realize these young kids are less mature, and the adrenalin can get the best of them. However, that said, she was still horribly, horribly obnoxious.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
Yes! She is cute and all, and can sing. But the ego is driving me crazy. Where is the humbleness? She showed it with Stevie, but then it went away. These youngsters are too old for themselves.

NicNac 131 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NicNac Click to send private message to NicNac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
>Frankly, I became anti-Paris after her
>obnoxious singing when being interviewed
>by Ryan last night.

I agree completely. And from the look on Simons face, he was also a little annoyed at her "singing interview". I thought it was completely obnoxious and think she will be gone tonight.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
>Frankly, I became anti-Paris after her
>obnoxious singing when being interviewed
>by Ryan last night.

Yes, she is obnoxious. She's trying to be cute - but it doesn't come off well.

"My mother was deaf"-Shanna Moakler

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
EXACTLY! And since when did get get this nasty side...it's going to kill his grandma factor and he just doesn't have the talent to stay in this competition.

But, the four of us had a great time.

ldh652 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ldh652 Click to send private message to ldh652 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
You know, watching Kevin and Paris, and thinking back to them (as shown on TV) when they auditioned and early in the competition, it just emphasizes why the age limit should be raised. I remember Kevin's parents saying what a nice boy he is, and I'm sure he is. But, you take kids that age and then give them all the attention that the shows heaps on them, and they're going to handle it differently than, say, Taylor and Mandisa.

It's not fair to the kids, who frankly will most likely not understand when the tide turns against them. And, to make things worse in Kevin's situation, I think the people behind the show are encouraging the behavior because it adds some interest and "excitement." If Kevin was 10 years older, he'd recognize that manipulation and use it to his advantage. A 16 year old, however, most likely is ready to believe it.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Get Paris and Kevin OFF MY SCREEN!"
I agree with raising the age limit, and Paris and Kevin are my first two exhibits.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Is it just me?"
she can shut up yesterday and take her grandma hair back home with her. She is just too obnoxious for words.

Miscellaneous Ramblings
--she's either too young or I am entirely too old for this show.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
That obnoxious child can get off my TV screen any minute now.

She is NOT all that. She's not even anything as far as I'm concerned. I didn't like her from the beginning because she seemed way too coached for me, but her attitude just might be the most disgusting one I've ever seen on AI.

Someone on another thread said that she was turning into this year's Scott Savol for them. I'd agree and go even further. I, personally, liked Savol better than I like her.

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

Mindy52 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-16-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mindy52 Click to send private message to Mindy52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
I agree.. I liked Paris at first... but I'm more annoyed with her each week. The singing during the interview was OBNOXIOUS... and Simon and Paula both looked irritated. Its all gone to Miss Paris's head. Enough already... Boot time!

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

03-17-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Ok, ok... the singing interview was definatly annoying and out of the blue- but I love her voice and I think she is a cutie.
This season I have a handfull of favorites, this is the first time that this has ever happened!

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-26-06, 02:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Paris' baby voice is really annoying"
I feel like her speaking voice is contrived and extremely immature. I understand she is 17 but come on.. there is something insincere about her...

03-26-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Paris' baby voice is really annoying"
I agree. I found it quite interesting how "babyish" she acted when Ryan was talking to her after her performance this week. very different from last week's nonsense.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-27-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Paris' baby voice is really annoying"
Hmmmmmm, I wonder if someone told her to tone it down?

(now if we can just get that person to knock Kellie unconscious tone Kellie down.)

Bluelips Tulips 5 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bluelips%20Tulips Click to send private message to Bluelips%20Tulips Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Paris' baby voice is really annoying"
I AGREE! You said it-- her talking voice is sooo contrived. we all know she has a big voice, why talk lik minie mouse? I think she's trying to be Fantasia, that's Fantasia's real voice. Paris needs to sort out her multiple personalities.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Okay, this week was just the limit.

We have spend weeks and weeks listening to her discuss how God is on her side, etc., etc., etc.

And week after week she comes out, at age 17 no less, and sings songs about hot, sweaty sex and dances around like a stripper.

I'm disgusted more and more by her.

Please, please, please!!!!! Go home!!!!!

Goddess of the Steeler Nation

LIVEURBESTLIFE 302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-29-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to send private message to LIVEURBESTLIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
WoW!!! Ms. Paris...you go girl. Not everybody can do Beyonce and just like the song said she worked it out!

That performance was off da hook. Randy was right when he said "We got a hot one tonite!"

She was da bomb. It was the first time I really enjoyed a Paris performance. It is good to see that she can not only sing but she can perform also....Definitely an American Idol in the making.

That was awesome!

gotears 6 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gotears Click to send private message to gotears Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Yo, dude...you've been listening to Randy too much.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-01-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Wow, y'all. I've experienced the exact opposite reaction from most of you.

Paris has grown on me over the last few performances.

I'm not wild about her oh-so-cute attitude, but she is only 16 (17). I'm not sure anyone that age would know how to handle the attention AI brings.

Her speaking voice? Annoying.

Her singing voice? Awesome.

Her humility? Needs some work.

I've been listening to her with eyes closed, and that girl can sing. I'd like to hear her on a blues/jazz cd.

Paris has more heart when delivering the melody/lyrics than McPhee will ever have. Seems to me Paris is really thinking about the words, not just singing them, as McPhee is doing.

I think the issue may be that her talent is way beyond her years. That creates a strong dissonance in many.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

05-01-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
Paris has more heart when delivering the melody/lyrics than McPhee will ever have.

I disagree, Kay. I don't think Paris has any idea what she is singing about. And I would say that even if Kat wasn't my fave.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Kipp 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-01-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kipp Click to send private message to Kipp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
No matter how well she manages to sometimes belt out a song which shadows that sooooooo very annoying squeaky infantile voice of hers,,,,,Paris just doesn't have what it takes to be what America wants and expects for their next idol...IMO

Skiver 1118 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Skiver Click to send private message to Skiver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
It was kind of revealing last night when she spoke to the crowd before performing her last song. She invited the audience to 'Wave their hands like this' in a deep, confident voice. The speaking voice is an affectation, and it could be evidence of a traumatic childhood, so it's just as well she didn't win the competition. She needs some maturity and maybe some therapy before she sells a bunch of records.

Great singing voice, though.

Sig by Cygnus X1

"This administration is not sinking, it's flying! if anything, they're re-arranging the deckchairs on the Hindenberg." - Stephen Colbert

FOXmePUHLEEZ 172 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to send private message to FOXmePUHLEEZ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Paris - "Iv'e got a favor G""
I sorta got last night's final song and preliminary voice as more of a "middle-finger-to-the-world-luvya-idol -but-I'm-gonna -get-there-w/or/w/outya'" kinda attitude. Like Gideon (or whatever his name is), she gave a REALLY good disappointment performance and kinda turned her butt to the world.

But, she will sell tons of CDs in her sleep.

IMO, re: therapy. I'm truly worried about little Kellie. I thought she was milking a "dumb blonde" act, which worked for actress Goldie Hawn as long as she wanted it to and it was safe to reveal how smart and talented she really was.

But in one of the interviews, when she said she was ashamed of her home town, bells and whistles went off in my head. I'm afraid for her.

Then, at first, she had Simon eating out of her hand, saying she was his fav Kellie (or something similar) and calling her a naughty little minx. But she couldn't handle the success. She just couldn't handle it. I hope she gets help before she gets in the same shape as little Mindy McCready, who was on Oprah this season. Another TALENTED girl who makes good music but doesn't think crap of herself.

Paris will get there. And I can't wait to buy her music.

ALL these kids have an equal chance in the music/record industry, IMO ... even Bucky, Kinnick, Mandisa ... it's what they do with their own talent from here.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •