The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Scott you are loved"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol Individual Contestant and Judge Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

nefertiti 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Scott you are loved"
Scott I'm glad you still have the strength to perform as well as you do every week, I believe the judges have been consistently harsh on you. I hope the motives aren't stemming from your charge we don't know enough to make a judgement obviously the show didn't feel it would tarnish them and they have no problem booting people off. Judge him on that soulful voice or his performance. Scott keep your confidence up let me hear it in your performance don't give it to them easily I think your like the NBA (Fantastic)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Scott you are loved Flairmarq 04-27-05 1
 RE: Scott you are loved nailbone 04-27-05 2
 RE: Scott you are loved Tahj 04-27-05 3
   RE: Scott you are loved ginger 04-27-05 4
       RE: Scott you are loved Tahj 04-27-05 6
 RE: Scott you are loved Femme 04-27-05 5
   RE: Scott you are loved Now What!!!... nefertiti 04-27-05 7
       Spoiler free zone Bebo 04-27-05 8
           Post removed Bebo 04-27-05 11
 RE: Scott you are loved lrlr1 04-27-05 9
 RE: Scott you are loved seahorse 04-28-05 12
 RE: Scott you are loved NitroChick 04-28-05 13
 RE: Scott you are loved TARugh 04-28-05 14
 RE: Scott you are loved PagongRatEater 04-28-05 15
   RE: Scott you are loved Spidey 04-28-05 16
       RE: Scott you are loved Melody 04-28-05 17
       RE: Scott you are loved TARugh 04-28-05 19
 RE: Scott you are loved lrlr1 04-28-05 18
   RE: Scott you are loved Bebo 04-28-05 20
   RE: Scott you are loved Spidey 04-28-05 22
       RE: Scott you are loved Bebo 04-29-05 24
           RE: Scott you are loved PagongRatEater 04-29-05 25
 RE: Scott you are loved LibraRising 04-28-05 21
 RE: Scott you are loved lrlr1 04-29-05 23
   RE: Scott you are loved Spidey 04-29-05 26
       RE: Scott you are loved ginger 04-29-05 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-27-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Scott you are loved"
It does help that you mother and yourself commented about "being the average joe form the mid-west."

If his father is so disappointed in him, why is he on camera supporting Scott?

"The Simon of the Wabash Valley"

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-05, 11:39 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Yes, Scott, you are loved.

But you are NOT my American Idol and it's time to go home.

New from Sigs by Syren!!

Keep lookin' up, cuz that's where it all is. o-

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-05, 01:01 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Dear Scott,

Every time you sing the vibrato in your voice is so strong that I'm sure you're about to go into convulsions. It's time for you to go before you hurt yourself.

Sincerely,
Tahj

Moves courtesy of Syren

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Scott you are loved"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-05 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

I agree with Nef. Scott IS like the NBA (to me).
Bloated, pitchy, and I have to watch WAAAY too much of it/him.

Please, Scott fans, please please please step away from the textmessaging and let us off the hook. I'm sure Scott will sell you CDs off a website if you want. There's bound to be a Scott and Willie Hung World Tour. Why make Hall and Oates and everyone else suffer?

Hearing how Scott is the Real Face of America depresses me more than you can imagine.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-05, 05:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Scott you are loved"
I think that would turn into a Scott Hung Willie tour.

Moves courtesy of Syren

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-27-05, 04:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Scott,

I don't care for your voice. At all. It's shaky and weak and awkward. You have the makings of an okay singer (for a Karaoke bar) but no more than, say, my dad does.

Also, I'm sorry that I must disagree with you that you're an "Average Joe." Your singing truly is average, yes, but you are not the typical guy. Unmarried, with a baby, mysterious criminal charges in your police record, even having a record to begin with, and treating the early Hollywood audditions as a joke when you, of all people, really needed that break. That's not "average joe" material; it's classic "underachiever" stuff. You are lucky you have gotten this far. You certainly didn't earn it, and you certainly didn't deserve it after the Hollywood weirdness you layed out.

Love,
Femme

nefertiti 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-27-05, 10:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Scott you are loved Now What!!!!!!!!!!!!"
I guess all your negativity is breathing new life into Scott,Now
understand this the country has spoken Scott and Anthony are safe this week, so let this be a lesson instead of tearing someone down build up the one you believe in. Constantine will be alright he doesn't know it yet he's bigger than American Idol.
Look for his album before the year is out. Scott you have just showed the nay sayers what it is really all about, sing it with your heart own it, you big sexy you.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-05, 10:54 PM (EST)
8. "Spoiler free zone"
NO discussion of tonight's results outside of the thread on the General Discussion forum until after midnight.

And if you don't want to read basher posts, then this isn't the place for you. Unlike other forums, we allow posters to express both positive and negative opinions of reality show contestants - and you have no right to tell them not to. Please note the message at the top of each forum page, as well as our community guidelines, and abide by them.

04-27-05, 11:19 PM (EST)
11. "Post removed"
Look, we welcome new posters here, but what part of "do not post results before midnight on this forum" did you think didn't apply to you? As a moderator, I'm telling you - do not post about tonight's show on this thread again until, after midnight. And read the community guidelines, please.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-05, 11:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Scott, if the average Joe from the Midwest is a no-class weinie, then Average Joe, you are! Why didn't eou and the other weinie takB a clue from Big time classie bo? Wen asked to stand with the group he thought he belonged in, Bo stood in the middle. You and Constanweinie when asked the asked question, went and stood next to the 'winners', leaving Anthony and Vonzell to feel like 'losers'. That showed a compete lack of class. Even worse, when your weinie buddie was voted off, you grinned bigger than I've ever seen you grin. It was tactless as well as classless. Tacky. Tacky. Tacky. NO CLASS WEINIE-SCOTT!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 00:27 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Obviously there are a lot of Scott lovers out there. It does make for interesting tv.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

NitroChick 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-05, 01:59 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Eh, Scott blows. He sounds atrocious and is so not 'average Joe' in my book. People, get a clue...STOP voting for the guy. Please!

I don't want to end up with another Rueben. His CD's just sat on the shelves. Anybody else left is loads better than Scott.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 05:37 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Scott you are loved"
As much as I have poked fun at Scott, I must admit I am glad that America voted against Simon's thoughts on this one. His performance was not horrible, and perhaps an average joe is what we need to be an idol.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 11:58 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Scott is...

only an above average singer.
unlikeable.
an angry thug who beats his "wife" (actually he doesn't even have the cojones to marry the mother of his child).
does NOT belong on this stage any more.

It is LUDICROUS that he is still in this competition. If Scott wins he will sell even fewer albums than Fantasia (proving once again that character DOES count) and may toll the doom of this show.

At least Red was a nice guy who couldn't sing. Scott is an unlikeable thug who can't sing.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Scott you are loved"
I agree with PRE. (Hey, stop laughing people, the world is full of unexplained mysteries)

Scott sucks. And, from what I hear, he also smells.

I was hoping the pictures of Scott's son would lose him votes from the Christian Average Joe Midwest. Inter-racial relationship and all that.

But I guess instead they figured his Baby-momma prolly deserved the ass-kicking he gave her, what with being uppity enough to date a white guy.

Melody 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Or maybe all those "Christian Average Joe Midwest, Inter-racial relationship" stereotypes are played out.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-28-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Scott you are loved"
He definitely smells. I'm sticking to my guns with the FABAN acronym

04-28-05, 03:43 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Spidey, I am not sure if your post was over-the-top demented race-baiting or sly tongue-in-cheek. Which one?

04-28-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Then let the mods handle it and don't respond on your own. That's how threads get off-topic.

Discussing racial issues is not against the guidelines, and commenting on a perceived double-standard isn't either. And it's a lot less provocative than a number of the discussions currently going on in other forums.

04-28-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Bebo's right, but just to clarify I wasn't trying to offend anyone, except maybe Scott voters. And even then just a little because they didn't sink as low as I thought they would.

I guess I was still a little sore about Constantine getting the boot while this ignoramus continues.

And to be honest, when I saw his child the thought did cross my mind that he might lose votes over it. And despite the fact that I despise watching him perform, I was saddened by that thought.

04-29-05, 07:08 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Scott you are loved"
It is a sad double standard - a female contestant with an out of wedlock child is criticized, while a male contestant with a child out of wedlock is held up as a loving father who loves his baby.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Not by me - but it warn't no baby or lack of responsibility/integrity/charisma that cost Scott my vote.

Just the fact that this is a singing competition.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Scott you are loved"
If Scott doesn't win, take comfort in the fact that he'll always have work as long as Larry the Cable Guy needs an opening act.

Bow before the evil queen
How dare you insects come after ME!

04-29-05, 02:58 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Scott you are loved"
Thanks for clearing that up, Spidey. When you wrote 'his Baby-momma prolly deserved the #####-kicking he gave her, what with being uppity enough to date a white guy,' it sounded like race-baiting - & of the worst sort! -rather than a racial discussion to me. So glad to see it was just 'sly tongue-in-cheek'.

04-29-05, 09:59 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Scott you are loved"
I'm flippant like that.

When in doubt, best bet is I'm being sarcastic.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Scott you are loved"
I'll bet you didn't really mean that. I'll be that was sarcasm right there, wasn't it?

Spins a web, any size...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •