The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Tyra has once again casted a young group of talent less girls.None of them could do high fashion with the exception of the Twins and one of the blonde girls. Currently the best paid models are all of eastern European places; Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Moldova, the "Stans" yet Tyra gets girls with no European attributes which is what currently is "top" of the modeling world. It is fine to cast girls that are "different" but if a girl cant do high fashion she is not a model...this has been a problem with ALL of the winners, NONE of them could model in Europe, and if you want to be a Top model in the States you need to hold ground in Europe. Also there are not enough skinny or young girls. For someone to really have a shot at becoming a model they need to be thin and also very young. I wish the show was open to 16+ instead of 18+ this would really give a chance to girls that could actually become Top models all they would need to do is be on the show and make top 5 so they can have a good portfolio and experience, they would need to make sure and loose though because winning this show would only be a hindrance.

The twislers??? these guys are so early 90's and even then it was not high fashion. NOBODY has twiseled at the end of the runway since like 94. It is obvious that Tyra has no connections in the current modeling world.

I cant believe Tyra filled the Girls hotel with pictures of herself, NARCASIST!
but seriously I am tired of seeing pictures of Tyra all over the place, like the show is a reminiscence of her "top Model" career.

Why do they have to get naked??? Seriously that is just gross. What kind of model are they trying to make? Tyra herself has never gotten completely naked in a shoot, yet she makes her models do this the first day!!! and they are threatened to be cut off the show if they don’t. No true top model would get naked the way these girls had to do so, what part of being a model has to do with getting naked yet no modeling of a product. Often when a model goes nude she will be doing it for very expensive shoes or jewelry yet these girls just got naked for a picture without modeling anything, this is not something a top model would do.

Tyra "acting": Man Tyra really does suck. I also thought it was funny that her impersonation of a "Model Diva" had an eastern European accent when it is the American girls that are known for being "Divas".

The "prizes": Seventeen Magazine??? LOL that is a slap on the face to these girls. Once again the magazine is out of date just like Tyra, and not something for a "top Model" it also does not display True Fashion. I cant believe the other magazine dropped the show, however I don’t blame them with the "Top Models" Tyra was turning out i am surprised even Seventeen agreed to giving them a spread.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... nazpink 09-21-06 1
 Mag's Thoughts Magnolia_Rocker 09-21-06 2
 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... ginger 09-21-06 3
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... nazpink 09-21-06 4
       RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... mistyrose52 09-21-06 5
           RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... mrsunderstood 09-21-06 6
               RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... nazpink 09-21-06 7
                   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Tonya_Harding 09-21-06 8
                       RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... ginger 09-21-06 9
                   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... eire_heart74 09-21-06 10
           RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... sugarfoots 09-22-06 14
               RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... ginger 09-22-06 15
                   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Magnolia_Rocker 09-22-06 16
                       RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... ginger 09-22-06 18
                           RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Das Mole 09-22-06 19
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... cambo 09-21-06 12
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... ettuT 09-26-06 24
 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Das Mole 09-21-06 11
 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... sugarfoots 09-22-06 13
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Tonya_Harding 09-24-06 20
 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... pinksparkleguitar 09-22-06 17
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Captain_Savem 09-26-06 23
 RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... Sagebrush Dan 09-25-06 21
   RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights epi... deededell 09-25-06 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-21-06, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
My jaw did a little drop when it was announced that one of the "prizes" was a spread in Seventeen. I don't really see how that magazine correlates with the top model industry. Sure, a woman can pose for Seventeen and then end up a top model but isn't this show supposed to go past that? I honestly was a bit shocked that Seventeen even agreed to be one of the "prizes" since they seem to pride themselves with being a magazine with girls/woman that their readers can look up to. I think it very rare that they will find a role model on this show.

Secondly, on the matter of posing nude.....well I was rather surprised that they did a photo shoot like this right from the start. I would think, since they are not dealing with real models, that they would hold off until the girls have at least got the experience of doing photo shoots and have reached a general comfort level in front of the camara. Of course, in the modeling industry it is common to do risque photo shoots and this is something these contestants will have to take in mind, but I thought it was a bit much right from the start.

Overall, I was not a bit impressed with the girls chosen. A couple of them do look to have some potential to take good pictures but that's if they can overcome their goofiness or lack of confidence. I was not all that highly impressed with the twins although Michelle's picture did come out nice. My guess is that Michelle will stay and Amanda will go. I highly doubt they are going to keep twins in this competition.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-21-06, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Mag's Thoughts"
Well, I really didn't think much of this premiere or the girls. Underwhelmed is the best word to describe my reaction last night. Right now the only two that I remotely like are Caridee and A.J. and even then I only liked them in their pics and not in person. I really enjoy this show every season and I'm praying that it gets better but with the girls they have this year I'm just not very optimistic. *Yawn*

A Tribe Original!

I also think it was extremely retarded to cast identical twins, and no, I don't like their looks.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Random notes:

1. Liking the twins. Much more than I thought I would, at least pictorially. Those photos - modeling aside, just as photos - were great, particularly the bulemia shot. Would have made a great Fiona Apple cover.

2. Well, we have our Beeyotch de Cycle, don't we? I would have dumped about ten gallons of water in her bed the minute she turned her back if I were that other girl. (Actually, I would have thrown her off the bed and thrown her stuff in the lap pool and Tyra would have taken back my clock, or something like that). The girl is pretty, though.

3. They found a feminine Kim. Too bad she can't spell "Meg."

4. The girl from India is stunning. I will be glibly racist here and say that some of the most beautiful people, male and female, I have ever seen come from India.

5. The nude thing comes up at some point - better they winnowed out the girls who felt shaky about this now rather than later, when they have eliminated other girls who don't mind the obligatory nekkiddity. It has been a part of every season. Frankly, if you're backstage at a runway show you're gonna get nude in front of tons of strangers. If you feel like that's Icky, you should reconsider your career options or at least not try out for ANTM.

6. All the blondes....*sighs* Rickadee? Chickadee? Tweedledee? Actually, I liked her more than I thought I would but a little valium seems called for. Brooke should act - every part that Reese Witherspoon turns down could be hers - and not model.

7. Melrose if fvcking pathetic. No one from San Francisco should call herself "Melrose." It could only have been worse if she called herself "Frisco." And she looks about 35.

Still, I kinda liked Ginger, for some reason.

09-21-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Yes, nudity does play a part of modeling right down to behind the scenes. However, getting changed behind the scenes is slightly different considering it's a rushed atmosphere with no one really looking, which is much different from having ones photo taken. I just thought it came too soon because of the fact that these girls are not models, not even novice ones. Just being at a normal photo shoot is nervewracking and they rarely know what to actually do, then to put nudity in there is just a bit much. I also don't think that Tyra actually thought that Ginger was going to take off her clothes, even though she did eventually do it, I think it was just more fun to see what kind of drama would play out by keeping her around.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-21-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I agree that this season has gone downhill very quickly. The girls are embarrasingly immature, and Tyra's over-acting is getting old!

I did like A.J., and Meg (?I think?), the 2 with the short hair, and the Indian girl.

But that whole 'nude posing' is just ridiculous! When is a runway model going to be nude, except when she's changing behind the curtain?? Makes NO sense to me! Except that they ALWAYS use this challenge to weed out the more conservative girls. Really makes me sick!

All in all, I suppose modeling is no place for someone/anyone with Christian/moral values-or at least that is what they are pushing hard to make us believe. Just MY opinion.

I really think this may be the last season if they don't step it up, and that's really a shame, because there was such potential, since there wasn't anything even close to this on the air. I say can Tyra and "Miss J" and get some people who really CARE and KNOW the business for what it is NOW!

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Ok here we go

First of all the Puerto Rican chicka from Chicago needed to stay...didn't she look like Janice???

Eugena and Monique are HIT-dious!!! Monique the attitude...as a fellow Chi-girl you are representing horrible. All that crap to get sympathy about your color was a ruse. Cause you flipped as soon as you got into the house.

Speaking of sob stories. OMG!!!! If I saw another chick try to get through with a tear I thought I would barf. Only Megans story was "good" because A. trya asked to hear it and B. she didn't break down and say this is why she deserved it. People will call you ugly, "blacula" and ****** doesn't mean you deserve the world. You still gotta work.

AJ, Michelle, and Megans pics were the best. Not greatest but the best out of the bunch. The best pic of the night was Michelle (scary but good)

Overall it was boring...none of the girls have the factor that I can tell from day one and its like they were chosen for drama not for being a potential model.

I kinda felt bad for melrose...she was set up to be late. think about it, they give her the premadonna photoshoot and then set her up for a massage AFTER her make up was done. She was put on a pesdetal to fall off.

The girls are bland...I makes me yearn for the days of Yoanna, Mercedes, Nik, Shanti, Naima, and Toccara.

The missing word of the day is FLAVA. Hopefully next week they'll get some.

"I'll tell you in another life when we are both cats"

09-21-06, 03:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I agree Mrsunderstood. Melrose did seem to be set up. I don't really understand why they would even schedule a message during the photo shoot in the first place. Plus, I didn't really get what the hell Tyra was talking about when she said Melrose back talked Jay. He asked and she gave her excuse and I don't call that back talking.

09-21-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I am also very tired of the whole "I DESERVE" to be a top model because _____________

Being a Model has nothing to do with how meen people where to you or how poor you where growing up.

09-21-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Hear, hear. That was making me CRAZY. They do it on all the reality shows, but it is particularly weird on this one.

Did your parents keep you chained to a kennel in the backyard until you were 9? Do you have a quasi-fatal, but not skin-impairing, disease? YOU should be awarded a MODELING CONTRACT!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
>I agree Mrsunderstood. Melrose did seem
>to be set up. I
>don't really understand why they
>would even schedule a message
>during the photo shoot in
>the first place.

I totally agree. I think whoever won that challenge, the same thing would of been said about them. She is though overdramatic, with the whole falling to her knees bit in front of Trya at pannel when she pulled out her pic.

I agree with another poster. There is no way she is 23. More like 33!

sugarfoots 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-06, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarfoots Click to send private message to sugarfoots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Remember Robin (the bible reader,) she went,

My Grandmother said, if you fall down for anything, you won't stand up for nothing.
she was serious about nudity,because of her religion.

I don't know if modeling has anything to do with nudity or not,but I believe it's for picture purposes in a portfolio and the audience one time to see for free.

*~*~*sugarfoots*~*~*

09-22-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
She was full of sh__, actually. Remember how they busted her for shaking her ta tas at Jay?

I really enjoyed that episode.

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-22-06, 01:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"

A Tribe Original!

Hee! So did I Ginger. B.U.S.T.E.D.(literally)!!

09-22-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
That may have been the episode where I fell in love with ANTM. Now, the other Christian on the show seemed sincere in her beliefs/choices (blonde girl and I am totally blanking on her name). Robin was priceless.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-22-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
It was Shannon. With her crush on Brad Pinkert, the alleged Bible-thumper who turned out to be a dud. Haha.

Speaking of the first season, I still say Elyse should've won.

Das Mole - PQM Host

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-21-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I think this show is slowly turning into the Real World. The series started off with good intentions, but has turned into a caricature of itself. They're starting to cast the same type of girls:

- The girl who has a problem with posing nude. Haven't they seen the show before? There's ALWAYS a nude photo shoot within the first couple of episodes (for the ratings factor of course...the British and Australian versions wait until the last few episodes to do the nude photo shoot)
- The girl who is in love with her hair and has a nervous breakdown when it gets cut
- The outspoken black girl who rubs most of the girls the wrong way

Don't get me wrong. I'm gonna watch the whole season (and probably enjoy it), but I see the series starting a downward spiral.

And is it me or was there more screaming than usual? It was giving me a headache. Maybe I'm just getting old...

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Hey india has 1.1 billion people, and I think the Swedes have them beat with their 20 million.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-21-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I have a few things to say:

I really liked this premiere. The girls they got together this season are definitely much better than last time around. Don't get me wrong, they had some good ones last time (Nnenna, Joanie, Danielle), but collectively they just weren't very impressive. With that said, I was glad that they gave the first shoot this time a more editorial look. A lot of the girls had really great photos, I was impressed.

In regards to the nudie photo shoot, I didn't see what the big deal was. It's not like the shoot had any sort of pornographic value to it, and the girls had their private areas covered in most of their pictures anyway.

Tyra's acting was intended to be over the top.

And yes, Seventeen Magazine is a joke. Although I guess at the very least, it'll make the winner look good compared to the rest of the crap that's in there.

Das Mole - PQM Host

sugarfoots 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-22-06, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sugarfoots Click to send private message to sugarfoots Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 01:44 AM (EST)

I can agree about the nudity,except they could of waited a little futher down to expose these innocent beauties, yes that's right I said beauties because they look better. They are innocent because they are regular people Okay, and they are entering into a unknown world, that they wished to make a career in. If Tyra wanted european model's believe me she would have them on the show even if Janice Dickerson delivers, because those two are the best of friends, and we know this!. I rather see our American girls become top model's because as you mentioned Europe takes the cake, so why not the good ole' USA. The more this program debut the more people get on the messageboards with this attitude against the show. Just ain't no pleasing people. Come on now the show is what it is. It's America's Next Top Model, try not to forget it, and don't read anything else into it, and I guarantee you will like this show. Give it a chance again. Act as if this was the first time it came on television.

*~*~*sugarfoots*~*~*

09-24-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I am not proposing she bring girls from europe, im just saying she should put girls with European features, which there are Americans like this. Also the girls on the show look like average girls from a mall. They also seem to put girls on the show out of sympathy.

And as you mentioned "the show is what it is. its Americas next top model" I am not expecting them to come out with girls like Omayhra Mota or Irina lazereanu but i am expecting a model of some sort. If you look at the girls that have won, NONE have made it to even having a mediocer fashion career. I have not seen any of them on a runway or even inside a magazine. The only girls that have made it big (Elyse and Ann) where not good enough to win which shows that Tyra and her crew dont know what they are doing.
Another problem is that each show has one or two girls that could be actual models but they always eliminate them.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

Here's the thing that drove me crazy. When Melrose won the challenge she got a reward with a massage, a personal assisstant, and they called it her 'diva day'. But then, once the massage that they gave her makes her late, Jay gets all
p!ssy at her. Dn't give her a diva day, and the get mad when she lets it go to her head a little. Don't give out a dumb prize!

geesh.

edited to say: I meant to reply to a previous post where this whole Melrose things was being discussed. Sorry to break the continuity.

Sig by Cyg!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
Yeah, that's the part I found ironic to say the least. You award someone a prize called "Diva For a Day" and then get mad at them when they start acting like a diva! LMAO!! That was rich. Melrose shoulda used that as an excuse. I would have. And yeah, she was totally set up.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"
I agree with the above poster who said the cliches are back in full swing. *yawn*

I'm not sure if nudity is part of modelling, but it is part of ratings. That's probably why they put it on the first show as well.

Loved the bulimia shot. That was scarily real. I like the unspoken edginess of that twin.

Loved the girl from India and the short-haired girl.

Tribe

If we bring a little joy into your humdrum lives, it makes us feel as though our hard work ain't been in vain fer nuttin'.
-Lena Lamont, Singin' in the Rain

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-25-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Tonyas Thoughts on tonights episode 9/20"

I think this year will be different because of one thing. A trait that humans love, but one that far too many lack is that of humility. I could be wrong but last season and the season before that humility was not a strong trait among the women. A humble heart allows your skin to glow, your eyes to shine and it allows people to become attracted to you. Tyra is forever talking about modeling through the eyes. I feel this is the key to what she speaks of.

Humility, greatfulness, kind hearted; yet, confident in the person that you have become, steadfast in the beliefs and values you have, and courageous for the next journey you are going to take.

In watching the premiere I saw about 4 maybe 5 that had that read come through them. Nigel commented on it once or twice as well. Yet, just as humility can make you beautiful-- anger and bitterness can make you hard and tough.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •