The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrsunderstood 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-16-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrsunderstood Click to send private message to mrsunderstood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-06 AT 05:29 PM (EST)

THEY EVEN HAVE TWINS!!!

I'm sure you guys have seen this already but just incase you missed it....

From l-r on the picture(standing)anchal,twins amanda and michelle, monique,aj, caridee, jaeda. (sitting) Megg, Melrose, Brooke, eugena(African American girl), Megan(girl behind Eugena), and Christian.

I'm ready for a fierce,mud-slinging,crybaby,being a ##### 24/7, going to spain, foot stomping time!

These are the girls that stand out to me
Anchel (beautiful)

The Twins (I dunno man... it's good they don't look identical, how could you sent one home for not being pretty enough? lol)

Monique (she from chicago, thats why I love her)

A.J. (looks hard but not manley)

Jaeda (she looks Plus size (sorry if its not true maybe its the chair) but she looks like the itch of this cycle)

Brook (looks a little too heroine chic)

Megan (looks like mollie sue)

SO WHO STANDS OUT TO YOU????

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycl... frozen transit 09-11-06 1
 RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycl... Das Mole 09-11-06 2
 RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycl... cologirlpurple 09-12-06 3
   RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycl... eire_heart74 09-13-06 4
       RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycl... mrreality 09-13-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frozen transit 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frozen%20transit Click to send private message to frozen%20transit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
my favorites are as follows:
meggan (I really like her but way too much like mollie sue and kim)

anchal (she is absolutely beautiful, but after seeing the trailor,
she seems a little more photogenic than she does in person)

Melrose ( my #1 favorite. Brooke staricha from cycle 6 was my favorite but she didnt have ther personality to carry her through, Melrose reminds of brooke but with a lot more confidence)

Monique ( gorgeous, but from the trailor shes got a HUGE attitude problem)
and thats about it... i like the twins but... i dunno

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-11-06, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
I LOVE A.J.

Jaeda seems like the token beeyotch (hmm...Jade, now Jaeda...)

Monique looks pretty fine.

Amanda/Michelle don't seem very pretty at all, not even in an unconventional sense. I don't know how they made it on.

Both Megg and Megan look kinda OK as well.

The rest I'm rather indifferent about.

Das Mole - PQM Host
PQM Week 1 Entry PQM Rules

cologirlpurple 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cologirlpurple Click to send private message to cologirlpurple Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
I think that too many of these girls look too much like the other girls in this CYCLE! Where the heck are the differences....are they trying to fit the current mold with each and every girl???
I think ANCHAL is absolutely gorgeous, BUT it seems that in the 3 photos I've seen of her.....she has the EXACT same face-have to see if she can come out of it and put in some VAVAVAVOOOOOM facially!

Melrose is kind of interesting..........
I just wish that Twiggy wasn't still around....she's really BLAND!! Janice put a lot more SPICE into the judge line up...even if she was mean with her comments a LOT. I would like to see Cindy Crawford or RAchel Hunter or someone in the age range of 38-48....experienced, yet still involved in the Fashion world big time!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
>I just wish that Twiggy wasn't
>still around....she's really BLAND!!

Oh I agree with you completely. She's just kind of dull and says the same kind of thing all the time "when I first started.... you remind me of me...lovely picture" Same old same old. She's just kind of boring.

I also agree that they should have someone on the pannel that actually still works in the biz. I remember they have had Iman on. Why not her?

Janice was great in small doses. Like I thought her show was going to be great but a whole hour of her each time was to much for me.

mrreality 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-13-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrreality Click to send private message to mrreality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finally the wait is over...Cycle 7"
I agree that they need to get rid of Twiggy. They need to bring back someone like Janice. She was my favorite judge, but her show does kind of suck.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •