The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

lilre 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-07-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lilre Click to send private message to lilre Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Number one, stop hating on Nenna because of the phone.
That girl who keeps saying Nenna is not a nice person because of the phone is dumb. How dare she. True-She is not caring and selfish. But she is not evil. Maybe that chick should get a dictionary and thesaurus before she speaks on Nenna again.

Jade and I should never meet on the street cause I would tell her all I really think. Those girls ain't doing it right. Jade is a drag queen who is mis-informed. She believes she is so beautiful and that beautiful people are better than others. Her personality makes her very ugly. When Eva first came is was mean too, but she was quickly checked, and straightened up. Jade girl you maybe nice, but only to people you think are beneath you and to people you think are weak. She thinks she is so great that no one else can compare. Stop, look and listen. Woman you are not perfection. Even people with talent have to work at it.
The sooner you know that, the quicker you will succeed. And stop hanging around gay men because woman won't talk to you, because it is starting to come out in you. Always talking about you need direction. Everyone is getting the same direction. NO ONE is going to baby you.

Now it is time for me to hate:

Molly- you are beautiful but you have a butch personality.
Furonda- You are different looking, but you should never go without eyeliner of mascara. It brings out your eyes. They messed up your makeup on the cover girl commercial.
Danielle- Girl that accent is not that bad but you need something I don't know what it is.
Brook- We gotta keep you so you need to practice at home
Nenna-Get off the phone and stop talking to that loser. He wines like a #####. He will turn stalker and kill you. He is that type...Run. You can when this regardless.
Leslie- You go girl.
Sara-Shut up your hair style is beautiful

Nenna this is your take it. The only one who looks good and the same in person and in pictures

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... LillianG 04-08-06 1
 RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... sula 04-09-06 2
   This is going to sound nutty, but..... LillianG 04-10-06 3
   RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... ChristmasLady 04-12-06 4
 RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 5
   RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... dancemodel 04-13-06 6
       RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... ANTMGirl4Life 04-13-06 7
           RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... mamaof3 05-03-06 9
 RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 8
   RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other... MoNalogy 05-03-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Yeah...once I saw Jade's personality, that's what made her really repulsive to me. She is attractive...but so ugly inside that I can barely stand to look at her.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sula 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-09-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sula Click to send private message to sula Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Jade is not beautiful in any shape of form. She isn't ugly, but she is not the least bit attractive. Her unattractiveness is heightened by her horrible personality. I really belive that she feels intimidated by some of the other girls and is just using that whole "strong woman...I'm going to be the next top model" thing as a cover up. She has to bring others down to make herself feel better. She

LillianG 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-10-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LillianG Click to send private message to LillianG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "This is going to sound nutty, but..."
I am so repulsed by Jade's behavior that...I can't stand to look at her. And I was wondering about this, and I realized who she reminds me of: my highly-functioning schizophrenic mother.

My mom...has this similar combative outlook, where she believes every challenge or difficulty in life is part of a plot to get her. She does the same sort of thing...find the weak person and attack them. Inside, she's jello. She can't deal with anything. Attacking other people is her way of coping. (Unfortunately, I was in the line of fire daily).

There was an interview with Mollie Sue...she said Jade is absolutely crazy, and we haven't seen it. And I'm starting to wonder what the crazy behavior is that they're not showing.

Highly-functional schizophrenics seem pretty normal. You couldn't tell my mom is crazy by speaking to her; you would have to see her under stress. So I'm waiting to see if Jade starts speaking gibberish, these staccato sounds (it's not a language) that schizophrenics go into. Even if it happens, the producers might not understand what's going on or choose to show it.

It may sound like endless mumbling, like they're trying to say something. But that's not it; they can't string any rational thought together at all.

Part of the definition of a schizophrenic is their combative attitude...I know I have a weak case here but...I don't know. I think we are going to see VERY STRANGE public behavior once she's kicked off.

ChristmasLady 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-12-06, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristmasLady Click to send private message to ChristmasLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Jade is on this "I'm the next big supermodel" trip because she's a Video Girl. Many (Not all) video girls have Jade's kind of attitude because they've hung around a few superstars. It wouldn't surprise me if she's a groupie. See the video below. Jade is near the end of the video with braids. (Video plays after the commercial)

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=7abac263-a192-4b68-9741-da34c6f28b98&f=rss05

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-13-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
>Number one, stop hating on Nenna
>because of the phone.
>That girl who keeps saying Nenna
>is not a nice person
>because of the phone is
>dumb. How dare she.
> True-She is not caring
>and selfish. But she is
>not evil. Maybe that chick
>should get a dictionary and
>thesaurus before she speaks on
>Nenna again.

You are so on point. Brooke is irritating and her jealousy is showing tremendously. She knows she's not even in the same category as Nnenna and the others for that matter. She is definitely a lucky girl because she looks whack! Nnenna is right, she's a train wreck and a cry baby.

dancemodel 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-13-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dancemodel Click to send private message to dancemodel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
hey!!!!! ok so maybe shes jealous but at least she felt sorry afterwards and all those losers cry. anyway, nnenna thinks shes so great cuz shes from africa. OMG LETS ALL BOW DOWM TO NNENNA CUZ SHES FROM AFRICA OMG!. she thinks that coming from africa and her accent is all she needs to win the competition! i hate people like that!!!!! i mean shes okay, but shes starting to get on my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Dancemodel, I'm curious, how you know Nnenna thinks this? I've never heard her repeatedly say anything like that, unlike Jade who continues to call her self the undiscovered super model. AND there's nothing wrong with being proud of where you're from. I'd rather be a confident woman line Nnenna than a wimpy crier like Gina, Sara and Brooke. They are trying to be in a business that's very cut throat. God forbid if they were in the real fashion world with real catty models. They wouldn't survive.

mamaof3 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mamaof3 Click to send private message to mamaof3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
Acually nnenna always said how she's an african gueen. Whenever she had a chance she brought up africa. I have watched the show from the beginning and have not seen one show where she didn't bring up the fact that she's from africa. Personally i really dont care where she's from. She is very beautiful but her personality that she displayed on the show made her very ugly. I'm glad she got booted off, she has way to many problems in her life (boyfriend) to really give her 100% attention to the job she would of had to do. She sucks right along with the dragqueen jade. She's not going to last much longer either in my opinion.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
ha ha nenna looks good ha ha

MoNalogy 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MoNalogy Click to send private message to MoNalogy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Speaking my mind Jade and other haters"
lillian G i see where u are going .. im doing psychology in school. but i dont think jade is schizophrenic. not to try and put my book sense over ur experiences...i'm just stating my opinion. she's as normal as a confused person can be. lol. if u want to label her with a psychological disease why not try something like socio-path. she is never remorseful for how she attacks people. she will walk all over whomever she allows her to. and she seems quite manipulative showing people the side they want to see. and look at how she acts with her mother... her mother seems to dote on her and thinks she's this great little person and she acts like this vulnerable little thing that needs protecting when her mom is around. tsk. i pity her state of mind.
Or jade could just be a two faced person. that's it. i think she's a bully as well. or maybe she was hired cause there is always someone like that on the show and they do well so they can keep them on. eg. kathy was it? from last cycle? cant remember she was the one that nigel said looked old and she was always giving the others pointers on their shots.

physique:
jade has a GORGEOUS body and her skin is SOOOO smooth... no marks that i can see! but her face... its not my opinion of beautiful in person though she has GREAT bone structure. but she photographs well and u know what? she is exactly the person who will make it in the industry cause it is all about performing, being risque, reinventing urself, being original! she's the one who will stay around cause she keeps it interesting. as we can see ppl get bored easily no matter how good you look...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •