The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What where they thinking?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

HappyDays 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HappyDays Click to send private message to HappyDays Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What where they thinking?"
Out of all the people why did Mollie Sue get eliminated I mean Jade and Brooke(even tho I like her)did worse that Mollie Sue and stayed. This is just foolish and the thing is Mollie Sue takes good photos. Well I wish the best of luck for Mollie Sue.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What where they thinking? white_magick3 04-05-06 1
 RE: What where they thinking? michiboo 04-05-06 2
   RE: What where they thinking? LisaPles 04-06-06 3
       RE: What where they thinking? prosecutor 04-06-06 4
           RE: What where they thinking? ANTMGirl4Life 04-06-06 5
               RE: What where they thinking? ginger 04-06-06 6
                   RE: What where they thinking? ANTMGirl4Life 04-06-06 7
                       RE: What where they thinking? ginger 04-06-06 11
           RE: What where they thinking? LisaPles 04-06-06 8
 RE: What where they thinking? pinksparkleguitar 04-06-06 9
 RE: What where they thinking? CattyChat 04-06-06 10
 RE: What where they thinking? Precious_JiNi 04-06-06 12
 RE: What where they thinking? Das Mole 04-06-06 13
   RE: What where they thinking? kcity28 04-06-06 14
       Worst Elimination Ever toddE 04-06-06 15
       RE: What where they thinking? Das Mole 04-06-06 17
 RE: What where they thinking? Elaine0 04-06-06 16
   RE: What where they thinking? nazpink 04-06-06 18
 RE: What where they thinking? Kelly_Smith 04-10-06 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

white_magick3 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-05-06, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail white_magick3 Click to send private message to white_magick3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What where they thinking?"
I completely agree. Mollie Sue so should have stayed, i mean get rid of Jade! All she ever does is make fun of the other girls and swear!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michiboo 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-05-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michiboo Click to send private message to michiboo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What where they thinking?"
yes i agree that Brooke really doesn't have what it takes to be an american top model....nobody loves a cry baby.....and i would love to see Jade gone gone gone.....her personality suckssssssssss....and she swears she is not that way (pleaseeeeeeee) she is just plain nasty

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Mollie Sue doesn't need America's Next Top (yeah right?) Model. I think she will do just fine with the training and exposure she received and probably have a better career than some of the past winners.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Mollie Sue and Brooke have no personality.
Mollie Sue looked so blaaah in the commercial
Brooke looked soo like a drag queen in
the commercial. It was not Jade's time to
go. She had fun in her commercial at least.
I will say though she looked old last night
so we know she won't win, so just enjoy the
drama while we have it. This has been by far
the best ANTM show because of Jade and her antics
even Lisa's antics from last season
did not have me LMAO like Jade.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Mollie Sue may not have a personality but at least she's pretty. Brooke is boring AND SHE ISN'T CUTE! That nose and those dark circles under the eyes are not cutting it. I'm really disappointed in this show. Clearly they are not really interested in the most potential looks wise but is who has the most drama. Mollie Sue got along with everyone and there is no drama. Brooke is about to crack so she's going to get ##### (ala the scene from next week's show where she calls Nnenna a #####). This is so typical of a reality show.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What where they thinking?"
The decision to keep Jade was pretty blatantly based on ratings, as opposed to performance. At least with Camille you had a very pretty, photogenic girl who also happened to be the beeyotch who kept the drama pump primed, so when she lasted as long as she did it made some sense.

Now we either get to see major redemptive editing (a new, humble Jade? Ick!) and Jade will go to the final four, or she'll keep up the boolsheet and be out next week or the week after (together with Brooke). Either way, I felt bad for Molly Sue, too - she took terrific pictures and has waaay more potential than Jaded Tranny Crone.

Peeved with Tara & Co. this a.m.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Another thing, Jade is trying too hard to be Eva the Diva but she's not realizing Eva put it down every week with her photos and the challenges. As mentioned, she will probably end up being in the top 3.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Eva never pulled the bullying crap Jade did.

*obvious Eva fan*

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-06-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What where they thinking?"
This has been by far
>the best ANTM show because of
>Jade and her antics

I'm sure there are a lot of differing opinions about whether people like or hate Jade's presence. Personally, her presence has been ruining it for me. For example, the girls were having fun with the Wild Out competition and it was funny to watch until Jade entered the picture. What a buzz kill!
She acted like she was on drugs during the commercial, it was so funny! Everything was just "fabulous" as she made her grand entrance. She's so delusional, it's kind of psycho.
The only benefit to keeping her around is that we can watch her eventually crash and burn even harder!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: What where they thinking?"
I thought Mollie Sue was beautiful, but too much the same type of 'look' as Nicole the winner from last season, so I didn't have much hope for her. It seems they are looking for maybe a more exotic look this year.

and BTW, Tyra was the worst actress yesterday. The whole time from when she walked in, you could tell she was thinking about how she was going to be so clever. You could almost hear her thinking about it while she attempted 'small talk'. And then she lookied so pleased with herself after she got back up. Please.!!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-06-06, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What where they thinking?"
I was bummed to see MollieSue go so soon, but I really didn't believe she had the potential to win. She looked the same in all her pics & she just didn't get her personality out in front of the camera.

I don't like Jade's personality and 100% believe it's based on extreme insecurity, BUT Jade does turn it out in her pictures. Everyone messed up on the commercial and Jade's wasn't the worst. Jade won't win, but she still has potential and great cheekbones and striking features. The Judges are going to try to break Jade and teach her a lesson and then they will let her go.

I said it before, but if it weren't for the fact that Tyra has a point to make to America with Brooke's "so-wrong-it's-right" look, Brooke would have been gone by now. Brooke & Gina are the two weakest people & they are too fragile for the criticism you get in the model industry. Brooke's going soon, but who knows how long Tyra is going to let her stay in the game.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Precious_JiNi 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Precious_JiNi Click to send private message to Precious_JiNi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Yeah, Mollie was one of my faves this season. (Along with Nnenna, Danielle, Sara, and Brooke)

However, after looking at her pictures ... she had the same face and angle in every single photoshoot. =/

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-06-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What where they thinking?"
I dunno, on one side I wish Mollie Sue would have stayed, but I think all the remaining models are good. I would definitely say that Mollie Sue was probably the one who should've gone, and I agree with the judges' decision.

I know Jade is still there, and yes she is a b*tch, however, you have to admit...she has taken some good photos. I'd say that the last two she took (the fairy tale and the "dream job") were actually very good. The commercial was terrible, but then again...so was Mollie Sue's, and her photos haven't been as great as some of Jade's.

Another thing, too, is that Jade has the possibility to open her ears and shut her mouth, anybody does. Being able to bring someone out of their "shell", though, isn't as easy as it is to just make somebody listen. As for Brooke, she also has potential that could definitely be brought out...Mollie Sue just kinda seemed like the toughest nut to crack, IMO.

Hey, at least Leslie's still around! We haven't seen much of her, though, so...hopefully that means she's going to go far?

kcity28 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-06-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcity28 Click to send private message to kcity28 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What where they thinking?"
I totally agree with (3) of you guys. Pinksparkle, Tyra was the worst actress. She was so easy to read and the act was totally goofy. Ginger, Camille's pictures were outstanding and most models portrayed as the villain on the show usually were(especially Lisa's). Jade's pictures are great but not consistently good. Also Das Mole, Leslie is hot. She reminds me alot of the lead singer from the PussyCatDolls. But her walk needs much improvement. Finally, Jade does add the drama which is exciting to watch. Otherwise I may not have liked this season as much. Some of the women are lacking...something. I just hope the focus of the show doesn't get overshadowed by the drama. Jade will probably stick around for a while. Hopefully her potiental is what will earn her stay her there.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-06-06, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Worst Elimination Ever"
I knew Mollie Sue wouldn't last that long, but she was quite pretty and model-ish. Jade really should have gotten the axe last night. Really. Blatant keeping of the "Drama."

I don't see Jade making final 3 though. That would make her the second-longest-lasting "villain" ever. And YaYa didn't turn evil until about halfway through her "cycle."

Last night was the first time I thought Leslie did good. I expect her and Joanie to go soon.

Yes, indeed, Tyra's acting was terrible. But it gave me a great laugh when, at the end, she showed her bit and then told the girls they had learned all about acting. The girls can learn about acting from Tyra, however: Observe her when she pretends to give a sh!t. Now, that's when her skills come out.

Final 3 this season? Well, a Black girl will win this time, and Furonda, Danielle and Nnenna all have a chance. But I can't see all of them making Final 3, so I'll throw Sara in there, with a Danielle (please, never speak again)vs. Nnenna finale.

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-06-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Heh, yeah I think Leslie looks like her too (Nicole..mm ).

Nobody else has ever said anything, so I'm glad to hear at least one person saw the resemblance that I did.

And yes, Jade definitely adds drama, which I love. As long as she gets eliminated before the Final 3, I'm fine with however far she makes it...although I did LMAO at her stupid twirling in her commercial, and how stupid she was laughing in front of the camera...oh geez.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-06-06, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Mollie Sue was my favorite and I was sorry to see her gone.

Jade has gotten very boring. The show doesn't have to be all about her.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What where they thinking?"
Honestly, I don't think Mollie Sue had the potential to win this competiton but I also don't think she deserved to go this week. I felt that Jade and Brooke both deserved to be in the bottom 2 with Brooke being the one to leave. Brooke's photos have been rather blah plus she has a very weak persona never mind the fact that she is too fragile and easy to break in this line of work. Yes, Mollie Sue may have had the "same" pics every week but they were better than Brooke's. I agree, I definately think that the judges are going with the "exotic not so typical beauty" look this season.

As for Jade, yes she is acting like a total b!tch and it seems it's all do to insecurity which she seriously needs to work on, but lets face it she takes good pictures, better than Brooke or Mollie Sue, besides this isn't actually the industry where everyone is nice anyways so she would probably fit right in.

I hated the whole Tyra act. Didn't someone do the same thing last season? I could have sworn it was Tyra but I'm thinking maybe it was Janice. This was simply just a lame atempt at having a chance to edit the scene into something bigger than what it actually was.

And what is all this new dislike for Nnenna. Nnenna has been nothing but nice to all the girls in the house. Yes, I admit it would be irritating to have someone monopolize the phone but that's no basis for saying that she's mean and just putting on a nice act. I think it's all based on jealousy because Nnenna takes good photos and she wins competitions. After all, Jade isn't a good scapegoat because she fights back.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What where they thinking?"
I really liked Mollie Sue in person (well, on TV), but in front of the came and judges, she faded. What a shame. I still think Brooke shoulda gone. She is a nice girl and all but has no chance of winning and has made way too many mistakes.

Now Jade. Oh goodness, someone please snap some reality into this girl. I can't believe how terribly she did her on commercial and then blamed other people and lied that her other take was better! Great way to get ahead, to accuse one of the judges of lying! My god!!! And the whole Wildin' Out thing was ridiculous. Why was she the only one insulting others???? Nobody else did! That really showed her true colors, although nobody is surprised anymore because we all know her true colors. She's simply delusional and someone needs to snap her out of it!!! I can't take it anymore

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •