The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Winner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Winner"
I am willing to bet that Sara (6th) is the next to go. I was rooting for her early on but she doesnt connect well with the camera.

I was also on the Nnenna (5th) bandwagon but she is losing it with me. First two pictures were great but since then she has lost "it."

Jade is a puzzling person. She has been doing better in pictures and challenges but she seems fake. She will be 3rd or (4th). I am hoping that she is not third.

Danielle. Great in pictures. Good walk. Wonderful personality. Has the height and the body but her speaking voice will hold her to 4th or (3rd).

Furonda. I thought she would be one of the first three people to go but she has pulled it together. If she wins, I wont be surprised. Furonda has (didnt initially) a warm personality, a wonderful speaking voice, and is the only one who when walking forward to be judged exudes a top model persona and connects with the camera like a professional (think Nik Pace). Her pics have been getting better and better. Gain 10 lbs and moved the right arm a little more and we would all be saying "Eva who?"

Aah! Joanie is breath of fresh air and will be the eventual winner. She seems like a lovely person to be around. She is, as Tyra said, a risk taker when it comes to photos. Bland at the start but she has grown in leaps and bounds. Now equipped with a beatiful smile is there any stopping her? I believe it will be a boost of confidence that will take her to a win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Winner Hoobie 04-25-06 1
   RE: Winner ginger 04-25-06 2
   RE: Winner capcomguy 04-25-06 3
       RE: Winner ginger 04-25-06 4
   RE: Winner BRE_IS AWINNER 04-27-06 5
       RE: Winner toddE 04-27-06 6
           RE: Winner Bebo 04-27-06 7
               RE: Winner ANTMGirl4Life 04-27-06 8
                   RE: Winner msladyhotlady 04-27-06 9
               RE: Winner flashwife 04-28-06 10
 RE: Winner Tallsonofagun 05-01-06 11
   WARNING - Tallsonofagun Bebo 05-01-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-25-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Winner"
Generally, I don't like looking at past winners to predict current season's winners - but for this show, I think it's a must.

4 of the top 6 girls are black. There is no way that Tyra won't pick a black girl to win it all - I REALLY don't want to get into the black/ white discussion yet again on these boards. Just commenting that I would be extremely surprised if Joanie won this cycle, especially considering that Nicole and Joanie have similar qualities (all-American types).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-25-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Winner"
I disagree. I think Joanie has a great shot at winning simply because we have yet to have a blonde "all american type" winner. That and the fact that her editing looks good for a win.

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Winner"
I am black and despite and that there are three black and one biracial contenders I still think that Joanie will win. Forget the no blonde has won argument despite the fact that it has some legitimacy (Shannon should have beat Adrienne in Cycle 1). Joanie has something special about her. She seems so cool.

Still I got to say Furonda is a very close second. But she will not overtake the J-CHIC (Joanie).

What does "all-american" really mean?

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-06, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Winner"
When I use "all American" in an ANTM context, I generally mean what a producer might term a generically good-looking white girl with good teeth and straight, typically blonde hair. I usually don't root for this type because they bore me; we just don't need another army of Christie Brinkleys.

A really, truly "all American" girl would be Native American, or at least of color, and probably a 2nd-generation immigrant, with a nongeneric type of beauty. This to me is the real American. But when I use the phrase here, I am looking at it through Reality TV Casting eyes.

That being said, I like Joanie. She has more sass than the usual AAG.

BRE_IS AWINNER 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-27-06, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to send private message to BRE_IS%20AWINNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Winner"
im routing for danielle and jaonie but i think danielle just might win because the judges love both of their photographs but they said they dont like joanie in person but they love danielle all the way around she just need some speech classes

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Winner"
Close call. Danielle is my favorite, and the latest episode made her win that much more likely because a) she fixed her gap just enough and b)Nnenna is gone.

Both get very favorable editing. I sort of predict Joanie but prefer Danielle.

Furonda is a dark horse. She has the photos and the body but sometimes she does look "crackish," as noted by someone else.

Jade is there for the drama. No chance. Sara might be an Ann, whose look is so right she'll get a lot of work post-show, but she has no chance either.

I think Sara's next, followed by Furonda. Then Jade.

Dental patients vie for the win.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Winner"
I have been a Danielle fan since the first ep, and I haven't seen a reason yet to change my mind.

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Winner"
I think they are setting it up for Joanie to win. Next week she gets into it with Jade, everyone hates Jade already. Danielle has to be rushed to the hospital so she might be eliminated because of injury. Furonda is no real competition for Joanie in my opinion and neither is Sara.

msladyhotlady 28 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail msladyhotlady Click to send private message to msladyhotlady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Winner"
I agree with Bebo, that Danielle has been number one from the first photo shoot. "Winner" reminded me that Danielle will be having some issues. Now, I'm sad. Like I've been expressing throught out this web site. Danielle is Americas Next Top Model and I will never get tired of saying it. If she o.k. this next episode, mark those words.

flashwife 78 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flashwife Click to send private message to flashwife Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Winner"
>I have been a Danielle fan
>since the first ep, and
>I haven't seen a reason
>yet to change my mind.
>
I hope you are right if JADE wins I will scream!!!!!!!

Tallsonofagun 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-01-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tallsonofagun Click to send private message to Tallsonofagun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Winner"
It's gotta be Joanie or Danielle. My vote is for Danielle since she is probably the nicest and most reasonable contestant to ever be on this show. I also love her country ghetto charm. And her pictures rock! Joanie is so beautiful in her pics that I can't completely discount her either, but I prefer Danielle.

Anyway, here's my own little humorous take on the show's events if anyone is interested in checking it out:

http://jowlmovement.blogspot.com/2006/04/weekly-tv-recap-week-ending-429.html

It's a weekly tv show summary, but the ANTM recap is about a 1/4 of the way down the page. Hope you enjoy.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING - Tallsonofagun "
Please read our community guidelines, particularly the sections about advertising and repetitive posts.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •