The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Love Top Model 6!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Love Top Model 6!!!"
Out of all the Top Model Cycles, I think I like these girls as a group the best. There are a lot of girls with potential.

My favorites so far:
Nnenna. I'm actually routing for her. She's gorgeous and just fierce! Her personality is great too.

Leslie: She's stands out w/o makeup, she has a natural beauty.

Jade: She is such a ##### but for some reason I don't hate her, I like her! I think she's funny as hell.

Mollie Sue: Hate the name but red-heads stand out to me. She reminds me of Annie Lennox.

The Rest:

Brooke has got to go! I can't believe they keep saying how pretty she is!

Kari: Can't take the fish lips.

Sara: I agree w/Miss Jay she has a Scarlett Johansen thing going on.

Danielle: Looks like a skinny Toccara from Cycle 4.

Gina: Complete AIRHEAD! I've seem some drop dead gorgeous Asian women and this is what they came up with?! Not feeling her at all.

Furonda: Not gonna happen.

Joanie and Wendy: Forgettable.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! livsforluv 03-09-06 1
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! ginger 03-09-06 2
   RE: Love Top Model 6!!! pumpkinqueen 03-09-06 3
       RE: Love Top Model 6!!! nazpink 03-09-06 4
           RE: Love Top Model 6!!! ginger 03-09-06 5
           RE: Love Top Model 6!!! ettuT 03-19-06 13
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! eire_heart74 03-09-06 6
   RE: Love Top Model 6!!! RonReports 03-09-06 7
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! sammyboy22 03-10-06 8
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! qwertypie 03-13-06 9
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! Kelly_Smith 03-13-06 10
   RE: Love Top Model 6!!! blondeambition 03-17-06 11
 RE: Love Top Model 6!!! CattyChat 03-17-06 12
   RE: Love Top Model 6!!! ANTMGirl4Life 03-22-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I think Anna is so pretty!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I'm encouraged by this season's opener, too. I thought these girls seemed more....real, as a group - awkward, not actress wannabees...and I like the individuality and quirkiness most of them have.

My only problem is that Enna is so terrific already...I almost wish they could just give her a Ford contract and move on without her because she's clearly the Next Iman.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-06, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
i agree--nnenna is a natural. she doesn't really need this show to be a top model. she has such a strong presence. it will be interesting to see how she handles the competition. she seems more mature than the other women--and very straight forward.

gina, on the other hand, is a mess. i think she's beautiful, but the way she folds under pressure is embarrassing. i hope she gets it together before she gets the boot.

overall i think most of the girls are truly beautiful.

thank you arkiegrl

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
At first I was skeptical about this group of girls until I saw how good their pics came out, especially since they had to be bald. Most of the girls are pretty and unique looking, which is nice, but what the heck is with Kathy and Wendy. I thought those two were just too akward looking.

My favorite is Nenna, I agree that she is the next Iman and it would be disappointing to see her go. I too like Jade despite her b!tchyness.

Gina is an absolute mess and I really don't know if I can handle that stupid look she always has on her face and the way she talks. I was glad to see Kathy go though because I didn't see anything in her.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-06, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
The other natural is the tall girl who looks like Scarlett Johansen. I probably spelled Johansen wrong. Anyway, they should just give them contracts and then let the others duke it out.

ettuT 77 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ettuT Click to send private message to ettuT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
Iman is, I am sure, over 50, practically a senior citizen, if she's the next Iman, well the world waited a long time. In the last 30 years other African models have come and gone. This girl is already in her mid twenties and will be rep'd by Ford if she wins, it ain't gonna happen. She is the front runner, although she could be a little less serious and get rid of the dourness

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I like the fact that they all are so different looking than all the past seasons. Like there isn't a Nicole from Cycle 5 in the bunch. All very interesting looking. Not just "oh she's cute" like little miss Nicole.

Gina is just a spaz. Cut her lose before she makes a complete fool of herself.

Jade seems to be the all out ##### but there is something kind of compelling about her. Maybe it's the fact that she has been at it for a while and still no luck. Makes her hungry for it.

I am really glad that they tossed out that chick last night. There's ditzy and then there's all out stupid and I just couldn't bear the thought of watching her week to week.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I like this season very much. It had some great touches, like Jay bursting out from a photograph of himself. I would like Jade gone next. Between her personality and her looks, she just alienated me.

sammyboy22 168 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sammyboy22 Click to send private message to sammyboy22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I think my favorites right now are: Nnenna, she is obviously the front runner. She is absolutely gorgeous. I also love Sara, she is hot hot hot. Total Scarlet Johannson. I like Mollie Sue because she kind of has a good sense of humor and I think she could really take some good pics. Also, Leslie is very striking, she is very beautiful. Who I am not diggin is: Jade, because she is a beast. I hate her conceitedness and her adam's apple. Furonda ain't much better either. That moment when she asked Tyra her crazy question was so weird. It was awkward for Tyra too, it was funny to watch, hehe. This is how I feel for this week. However, all bets are off with the MAKEOVERS next week. It will be interesting.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I am just shocked (and grudgingly impressed) that they booted Dani. Her pictures were bad, but I thought for sure they would keep her for the drama and ratings.

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings

03-13-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
My 3 favorites are Nnenna, Kari and Leslie.

I'm a little worried about Nnenna. She stands out A LOT among the other girls so I really hope she will stay on top of her game. I'm just scared that in order to make the show less predictable, she won't be able to win. I'm sure she's everyone's favorite already.

Kari, there is something about that girl I really like! I can't quite put my finger on it but I think she's great.

Leslie, same thing. I thought her photos were great but again, can't quite put my finger on what it is..

I can't wait to see their personalities come out more. To me, even the prettiest girl starts looking ugly if her personality is ugly. Oh and Gina cracks me up. What a disaster!!

blondeambition 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-17-06, 02:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blondeambition Click to send private message to blondeambition Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
Thats how I feel about Kari! But we have forgotten about Joanie. The preachers daughter. She has such gorgeous cheekbones. I don't like Nnenna because she is TOO top model. She needs to be signed now its unfair for the other girls! Guys, Nnenna is the next Angel... she is too good for ANTM. I hope it comes down to Nnenna, Kari, Sara, and Mollie.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-17-06, 08:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
I definitely agree that Nnenna is the most striking, standout of the season & I think she's even more beautiful with her hair shaved. This season there should be more than one winner, because Nnenna really has it.

But, I would LOVE to see a blonde FINALLY win a season. It seems if you're blonde, you have the toughest time proving yourself -- can't be "too pretty" "too all-American" or whatever. I actually thought that Khalen(?) should have won her season & seemed to have the best chance.

Anyway, my other faves are:

Sara - Plucked from a mall the "old-fashioned" way. No modeling experience -- she is going to be my underdog, because I think it's going to be a struggle for her to win. While Tyra is playing "proud mama" for her people finding Sara, I think Tyra is going to start tearing her down for her inexperience (the old double-edged sword). Also, I HATE the haircut Tyra picked for Sara. It really is horrible. It didn't bring out anything in Sara's features & so unlike Sara's personality. In my opinion, Tyra ruined Sara's chances with the hideous new do and she'll be eliminated for it.

Mollie Sue - I didn't see anything special in Mollie until she got the Mia Farrow haircut. Wow, she really has some great features and the shorter hair brings that out.

Kari - I think she has a lot of potential. She can either look girl-next-door sweet or really sexy. Sometimes those lips are a bit much, but they are going to be her ticket, I think. She definitely has a unique look, distinct from the rest, and it works.

The bottom of my list are --

Gina -- I have some close friends who are Korean and blow Wendy out of the water in the looks department -- if they weren't so short, they could easily model -- absolutely beautiful. I'm disappointed Wendy is the best ANTM could come up with, weak in looks, weak in personality, weak in confidence, no pride in her Race -- pathetic. Definitely not a season for an Asian to win, she'll be gone soon.

Brooke -- Unfortunately, I think Brooke is going to be around for awhile -- Tyra is going to try to force Brooke's looks down our throats for as long as she can. If she states "America just won't understand Brooke's look" one more time, I'll vomit. I don't think she looks good in person or photographs and I don't see how she could make it as a Top Model. But Tyra is going to try to prove a point to us, so she's in it for the long haul, Ugh!

Wendy -- Another one whose looks just did nothing for me, but she's gone now. I felt sorry for her whole New Orleans thing and she needed to be with her family anyway.

Everyone else is in the middle & I can't wait to see who starts to shine & who starts to fall apart.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

ANTMGirl4Life 57 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ANTMGirl4Life Click to send private message to ANTMGirl4Life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Love Top Model 6!!!"
>Brooke -- Unfortunately, I think Brooke
>is going to be around
>for awhile -- Tyra is
>going to try to force
>Brooke's looks down our throats
>for as long as she
>can. If she states
>"America just won't understand Brooke's
>look" one more time, I'll
>vomit.

I so feel you on this! Brooke is not cute! I hope she goes this week. It's just not fair. She is atrocious.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •