The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The "HOUSE"..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

milan108 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail milan108 Click to send private message to milan108 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The "HOUSE"..."
I am very sorry if I offended anyone or made some persons think I am "nuts". Truth is stranger than fiction folks. Miss Short was brutally murdered in the ANTM house. Horrible things were done to her before and after her tragic death. You can check the facts on www.bethshort.com. I will not go into all the details. You can read them for yourself.

As to some persons query as to where to have the next "house" for the gurls I would suggest not one that a terrible murder occured in. It is no coincidence that the HOUSE ON NORTON was chosen. Janis knew all about it. The "first super model" is one twisted woman. You should have seen her (Dickenson) back in the day in the BOILER ROOM aka the basement of Studio 54. Janis had cocaine residue under her nose, not cute. Smeared makeup and stuff in her hair. She would wander the underbelly of the club trying to get Andy Warhol's attention. One evening of heavy drug indulgence she filled a condom with NO2, nitrous oxide from a large tank in the boiler room. While yacking and yacking how she was "the most beautiful woman in the entire world" she sucked the nitrous into her lungs, fell face forward and dirtied her panties with excrement. Her makeup was so messed up and she had "stuff" in hair. Warhol saw her on the floor and laughed. Andy rarely laughed, but Janis was such a messy mess he laughed. Ms. Sedgwick put a cigarette out in Janis' left leg. her body jerked and she was taken out of 54.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stop starting new threads on this Bebo 03-13-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Stop starting new threads on this"
Your first thread was locked because there was already an existing thread. That's the same reason this one is being locked.

This is a threaded community, which means that posts on a common topic are organized into threads so that it's easier to follow the discussion. Please do not continue to start new threads about topics that are already under discussion.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •