The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"May 5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-10, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"May 5"
Oh why did ANTM get my hopes up that Angelea (or whatever her name is) would finally be going? If it wasn't for that crazy weird judge this season, I think she'd be gone. Maybe he has the hots for her or something. No matter how bad she does, he is determined to find something good with her.

It's funny how Krista has seen the light in Angelea and turned to spending more time with Alexandra. Angelea is so jealous it's do funny! Actually now that I think of it that way, if she gets booted it won't be as much fun to watch

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: May 5 Q 05-06-10 1
 RE: May 5 grit 05-06-10 2
 Cover Girl Commercial CSHS79 05-06-10 3
   RE: Cover Girl Commercial Q 05-11-10 4
       RE: Cover Girl Commercial CSHS79 05-12-10 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-06-10, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: May 5"
I can't get over Andre Talley's combination kimono/samauri warrior outfits from last night. Its strange and weird at the same time.

I think its also funny how Angelea is now talking about haters, when she was the hater for sooooooo long. Krista knows just how to control this girls mind to make her unsure, etc.

I don't know why Alexandra is so high up at judging though. I don't think her pictures are that good.

Raina in the bottom 2 was sad for me, but at least she stuck around. I am now wondering who will go to F2 with Krista?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-06-10, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: May 5"
I thought it was pretty obvious about 10 minutes into the episode that Jessica was going home. They practically beat us over the head with the editing on that one.

I almost, almost started feeling sorry for Angelea with that heavy-handed edit ANTM gave her last night but then I reminded myself that what goes around, comes around.

I've never been all that in love with Alexandra. The judges raved earlier that she has nice proportions for a plus-sized model but now it looks to me like she's picked up some weight. That plus the byotch edit she's getting doesn't look good for her.

I'm not all that in love with Krista, either, only because she's been pretty bitchy since the beginning, as bitchy as Angelea. But you can't deny that she's doing well - best picture 3 times in a row.

Right now, my favorite is still Raina. She's gorgeous. I don't know why Krista and Alexandra hate her so much. She can be a little annoying (Oh, Mylanta!) but ANTM hasn't shown her being bitchy like the rest of the girls.

I predict a Raina/Krista top 2. I'm hoping for a Raina win but could accept a Krista win.

Chocolately deliciousness by agman

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-10, 06:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cover Girl Commercial"
Correct me if I'm wrong but don't they have the Cover Girl commercial earlier than this? After all America's Next Top Model has to not only look good in print but she appears in a commercial where she has to actually speak.
When they do this, Angelea will be gone. She may have taken a good picture or two but she can't carry a commercial. Now you may bring up how Tyra will speak like Angelea at times but we've never heard Angelea speak well. So I say when they do the commercial, the writing will be on the wall for Angelea.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-11-10, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Cover Girl Commercial"
I'm pretty sure this is going to be the double boot on the covergirl commercial/shoot this week. So I think Angelea and Alexandra are in trouble. But I am starting to worry that it will be Alex and Krista in the finals.

Oh well, Raina better pull through a good commercial for me then!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-12-10, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cover Girl Commercial"
I'm pretty sure this is going to be the double boot on the covergirl commercial/shoot this week.So I think Angelea and Alexandra are in trouble.But I am starting to worry that it
will be Alex and Krista in the finals.
Oh well, Raina better pull through a good commercial for me then!
It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question
- States: The Bene Gesserit
View. All States Are an
Abstraction.

It's a safe bet Angelea will be booted after the Cover Girl commercial, although personally I'm hoping it would also take out Krista.I've never liked either one of them since they are both so arrogant it makes me sick. They may take nice pictures but they will never be spokesmodels.
Here's hoping Raina has an amazing commercial and is named America's Next Top Model since she has poise as well as beauty. Go Team Raina!!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •