The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"April 23"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-23-09, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"April 23"
I must be the only one still watching.

Natalie looked shocked that she would even be in the bottom two!
How dare Tyra even think of it!
Then when she was eliminated, she was speechless.
Natalie was a snob

I'm liking Fo more and more each week.
Allison has a unique look but I don't know that she can fit - too often looks the same.
And why? doesn't Tyra tell her to get that hair out from behind her ears! She gave her a make over and if you look, Allison has gone right back to doing the same thing with her hair as when she arrived.

The other two girls? One can't speak clearly or well enough for ads. It's terrible that I can't remember all their names - I only got Natalie right cause she's a B and Allison cause she's been very memorable with those big eyes.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: April 23 grit 04-24-09 1
 RE: April 23 warp_core breach 04-28-09 2
 RE: April 23 pinksparkleguitar 04-29-09 3
 RE: April 23 grit 04-30-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-24-09, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: April 23"
I'm still watching, I just have to watch this week's episode. I usually watch it when it airs but I had to bring my girls to a college open house. I got home just in time to see Aminat and Natalie in the bottom two.

I'm happy about Natalie leaving. I wish Aminat weren't in the bottom two because I like her, but her edit practically screams that she doesn't win. She's got a great look but she doesn't seem to know what to do with it.

I got sliced!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

warp_core breach 469 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-28-09, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail warp_core%20breach Click to send private message to warp_core%20breach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: April 23"
I still watch. I get a kick out of the beechiness!

I'm glad Natalie is gone. I don't think she was a mean person but she was certainly a self-centred snob who thought she was better than she was. When they showed her past pics, you could see that her pics were not that great (she had the same bored look in all of them) and I'm surprised she lasted that long.

Fo is cute and I like her look. I'm confused as to what the judges wanted from her. They wanted a Carmen Miranda look (fun, sparkley, whatever) and Fo was the only one to give it but then they criticized it.

Allison should have probably been tossed a long time ago due to the fact that she always gives the same looks. That usually gets you tossed... that's why I'm confused as to why she is still there. Her pic was different (finally) but I didn't think it deserved top pic.

Aminat is okay.

I find Celia totally unattractive. Even Tyra says she looks old.

Teyona does well and I liked her pic over Allison's. She is the front-runner but I've seen so many seasons where the front-runner doesn't win.

I'm voting for Fo to win because she's cute and seems nice.

Siggie courtesy of Seana

Star Trek in theatres May 2009

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-29-09, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: April 23"
I am still watching.

Celia - ugh. She has great fashion sense, but nothing else going for her.

Fo- Cute and Betty Boop-ish face. Probably not going to win.

Teyona - I think she's the winner due to her edit, but I don't think her pictures are all as good as the panel does. Her mouth is so weirdly shaped.

Animat - Pretty, but can't be anything more.

Allison - Should be a model, will get signed and have lots of jobs, but not as America's Next Top Model.

Shar saves the day!

grit 4866 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-30-09, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grit Click to send private message to grit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: April 23"
Poor Fo! I liked her but her photo shoot was terrible. I thought for sure that Celia was going home. Celia always looks angry and her age is really starting to show.

Based on the editing, I'm guessing it will be Allison & Teyona in the final two. As much as I love Aminat, her edit makes it appear that she doesn't win. Although, back in Season 3, Eva's edit made me think she wouldn't win, but then she got her act together and pulled out a win. Maybe Aminat will do something similar...

I got sliced!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •