The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
Yes!!!, there is a G-d after all. Dominique goes after another horrible week, IMO. This fashion reject just does not get style, IMO. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against her personally (I don't even know her), but she deserved to go a couple of weeks ago. Kat was much better than her. At least Kat LOOKED like a model in person.

I love Anya's photo this week, but all the girls failed at this weeks photo shoot. NONE of them got the whole motion thing down. Perhaps instead of just having them learn to Photography Paulina, they should have also learned to jump and run in THEIR OWN photo's like Paulina was doing.

And can I say, for her age, Paulina is still smoking. And I just think she is a nice person from what I can see of her.

And I loved Whitney complaining about Dominiques eating habits. Although not the best, she is still in shape. I was like Jealous much? So she has a good metabolism, give the girl a break, she got a mans features.

Discuss

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... kellyjj45 05-08-08 1
 RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... Enyo 05-08-08 2
 RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... Das Mole 05-08-08 3
   RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... JessicaRN 05-09-08 4
   RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... tvgeek401 05-13-08 6
       RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... Q 05-13-08 7
 RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Co... pinksparkleguitar 05-09-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kellyjj45 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kellyjj45 Click to send private message to kellyjj45 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
I agreed. Geez, if the girl wants to eat candy let her! She was still in great shape and I think Whitney was just a tad bit jealous.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Enyo 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-08-08, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Enyo Click to send private message to Enyo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
LAST EDITED ON 05-08-08 AT 05:27 PM (EST)

It was about time the full-of-herself Dominique got sent home. I realize the show needs its drama, and I suspect they keep people around for more than just their photos so we have something to watch, but it was so tiring listening to her talk about herself in the third. At the table when she was babbling, I got the impression that she was talking purely about herself and herself succeeding, and it seemed rather ballsy. But, I guess that fits, lol.

Anya.. each week more and more she just looks like a model. She was the only one at panel last night that looked like someone trying to be a model.. The way she was dressed, the way she walked.

You're right about Paulina.. those girls should have taken note of everything she did and the way she acted at the entire shoot just to see how an actual real model is supposed to conduct herself.. the ease of changing things up and being pliable, etc. It was really interesting to see how she worked and see how confident she was, able to offer up anything the girls asked for.

I felt a little bad for Fatima for her shoot. She was trying, but totally trying the wrong thing. None of them understood the motion vs. paps getting in their way thing. At all.

I think Whitney will go home next. This is just purely my hunch, but a plus size model won't win. If Whitney goes to the final two, it would be too obvious that Anya would win (Yeah, I think Anya will win).

Das Mole 2364 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-08-08, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
A few thoughts:

Anya. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. Yeah she takes good pictures but she's just so clueless about so many things. I think it's obvious she's going to win, though, which stinks cause I don't really like her that much.

Dominique. All I can say is, finally. Freakin' IDIOT!!! Also, I enjoyed Miss J's line about how the makeup would "cover up the man in her," although even that's questionable because, well...just look at the photo she took.

Fatima. She's been doing a decent job so far. I don't see her making it into the Final 2, though, since her walk is still just kinda...mehh.

Whitney. She'll make the Top 2. I don't think she'll win, just from her edit for the entire show. Her CG photo needs to be amazing since her photos lately have been getting not-so-great.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-08, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
I agree with everyone's thoughts on Dominique, however I was surprised when they showed her original photo and she looked so much softer. Her hair was longer and lighter and her eyebrows were not so severe. This was a case where the makeover really did not help at all, as were several others this season. Having said that, Kat was so much more attractive in a high fashion way than Dominique.

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-13-08, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
I agree with Das.

The editing in the last couple episodes has shown that Anya seems to be too ditsy to be the winner, so I'm leaning towards a Whitney victory.
Or it's just wishful thinking because I really, really can't stand Anya.

I'll be surprised if Fatima makes F2.

the mole returns June 2!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-13-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
Pass me some of what you are smoking! LOL. I LOVE Anya (well of the girls who are left at least). I think it is Anya/Whitney as I stated above, but we will see after this weeks Covergirl Commercial, this could spell doom for her. But as the previews show ONLY Anya struggling, I think she will pull off a good one anyway.

Can we call this CWmis-Direction?

Whitney will go down as the best plus size girl all around so far, but not enough to win. I do like her though and she should be proud.

But Anya just oozes model. And whats with the ditzy stuff. I thought that was a pre-req for modeling. LOL. Or at least having the aura of ditziness.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dominique, Go eat some Candy Corn"
Why did they never talk about her missing tooth!!!!!????

Thanks, Agman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •