The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

cherluvr4life 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

12-12-07, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cherluvr4life Click to send private message to cherluvr4life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
with all of these connections btw her and tyra and the wendy's commercial on top of it! why wasnt Saleisha disqualified?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I cant believe no one is did an... amanda11694 12-12-07 1
   RE: I cant believe no one is did an... Snidget 12-12-07 2
       RE: I cant believe no one is did an... cherluvr4life 12-13-07 3
           RE: I cant believe no one is did an... Snidget 12-13-07 5
           RE: I cant believe no one is did an... toddE 12-13-07 7
               RE: I cant believe no one is did an... ginger 12-13-07 12
                   RE: I cant believe no one is did an... trigirl 12-13-07 16
                       RE: I cant believe no one is did an... pinksparkleguitar 12-13-07 18
 RE: I cant believe no one is did an... trigirl 12-13-07 4
   RE: I cant believe no one is did an... cherluvr4life 12-13-07 6
       RE: I cant believe no one is did an... trigirl 12-13-07 8
           RE: I cant believe no one is did an... cherluvr4life 12-13-07 9
           RE: I cant believe no one is did an... amanda11694 12-13-07 10
               RE: I cant believe no one is did an... cherluvr4life 12-13-07 11
                   RE: I cant believe no one is did an... Snidget 12-13-07 13
                       RE: I cant believe no one is did an... cherluvr4life 12-13-07 14
                           RE: I cant believe no one is did an... Snidget 12-13-07 15
                               RE: I cant believe no one is did an... topmodelchick 12-13-07 17
 RE: I cant believe no one is did an... Peyton414 12-14-07 19
   RE: I cant believe no one is did an... trigirl 12-16-07 23
 RE: I cant believe no one is did an... crs3192 12-14-07 20
   RE: I cant believe no one is did an... qwertypie 12-14-07 21
       RE: I cant believe no one is did an... Peyton414 12-14-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-07, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
What scandal?
Do you think Saleisha got favored because she did T-zone and previous modeling with Tyra?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
LAST EDITED ON 12-12-07 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

I don't see cannot have ever had any contact with Tyra in anyway as a condition here
http://www.cwtv.com/images/topmodel/antm_cylce9_eligibility.pdf

I'm sure if she had previous experience (and plenty of other girls on that show have mentioned previous work they did) does anyone have any proof it actually violates anything?

They usually do a bunch of checking before they put you on the show. So if the producers didn't have a problem why should she be thrown off now?

ETA: Do we know the Wendy's commercial is real, or just something that someone posted on Myspace?

Anyone could post anything they wanted there.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

12-13-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cherluvr4life Click to send private message to cherluvr4life Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
i saw the wendy's commercial. and it is real. which violates the terms of the application.

its just so obvious that the producers are under Tyra's wrath and since Tyra's high and mightiness wanted Saleisha to win, they agreed. How else can she brag about how her Tzone camp changes lives if she doesnt have atleast one girl come out a success?

also, the runway challenge was a set up. ya, lets put Chantal in a tight dress and put Saleisha in a huge flowing dress and then criticize poor Chantal becuz her walk was weird. or, better yet, lets kick out Jenah first(who was a way better model in photoshoots, go sees, and runway), that way a head to head with Saleisha and Chantal wont make the set up so obvious. puh-lease! this has conspiracy written all over it!

12-13-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-07 AT 09:34 AM (EST)

Regardless of how Tyra might dominate other cast members I am fairly certain the Network's Lawyers reviewed everything and made it so no matter what conspiracy the fans believe there will be absolutely no basis for a lawsuit.

Not knowing under what conditions the Wendy's commercial was released or how the exact wording of the application plays out legally I can't be certain it was a violation.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-13-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
So totally, totally rigged. Shocking that Tyra would be so very obvious. Disappointing, but oh well.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
If I thought she was a more intriguing model, I might get over the whole "connected to Tyra" thing.

Frankly, even if she was uber-annoying, I would have preferred EBONY over Tutti. Or the Beeyotch. Frankly, I think Jenah had the most potential as a model but they gave her a crappy weave, broke her spirit, and sent her packing for *yawns* Chantal.

What. A. Bore.

As I said in another thresd, this season sucked. The Jump The Shark Cycle.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-13-07, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Frankly, I think Jenah had the most potential as a model but they gave her a crappy weave, broke her spirit, and sent her packing for *yawns* Chantal.

Crappy weave and broke her spirit! Exactly!

bouncey by Ice

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Did you see how Tyra kept poking her in the panel until she cried? She had to ask her about 6 different things until she found her mark, and then went after it like a crazed dog until Jenah broke down. And then they all applauded her for being 'real'.

You could see Tyra squeaming with pleaseure about how she had 'helped' Jenah. Bah.

A Shar Christmas original

12-13-07, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
What Wendy's commercial? Is it on YouTube?

12-13-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-07 AT 10:16 AM (EST)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPZR3PlAJZM&mode=related&search=

http://jezebel.com/gossip/you-wanna-be-on-top/antms-saleisha-has-a-long-history-with-tyra-328182.php

12-13-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
8. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Oh my gosh!!!! I can't believe it!!!!!

Not only the Wendy's commercial, but she appeared as a model on the Tyra Banks show?!?! I am sooo disappointed. Is the whole show a set-up?

bouncey by Ice

12-13-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
THEORY: since Tyra knew they were going to China, she gave Saleshia that hair cut to kind of suit the location they were going to.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-07, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Tyra said she would be extra hard on Saleisha since she knew her previously. Saleisha has obviously been give the special treatment.

12-13-07, 11:59 AM (EST)
11. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
btw~ is her name

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/saleisha-stowers-wins-america-next-top-model-ninth-season-6254.php

or

Saleisha Cooper on Cycle 9 of The CW's "America's Next Top Model" (ANTM)

Saleisha Cooper is a contestant on Cycle 9 of The CW's "America's Next Top Model" (ANTM). Saleisha Cooper works as a receptionist. Saleisha Cooper is from Los Angeles, California. Saleisha Cooper is 21 years old.

Hometown: Los Angeles, CA

12-13-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-07 AT 12:49 PM (EST)

Well the wiki site is locked because of vandalism, but fro mthe talk pages I saw

"Whoever is adding Chantal's last name (Jones), Saleisha (Cooper) and Lisa (Cossé), stop. IMDb and that other source is not reliable. They rely on user submitted information and do not require citations. So stop. Sireafi (talk) 01:09, 19 November 2007 (UTC)"

Not sure where is a good source for the correct last name.

Hall's Decked by Tribe!

12-13-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
ya its weird. you google Saleisha Stowers and Saleisha Cooper and you get the same person. one would think that the media would get the winner of ANTM's last name right. unless she goes by 2 names..........

12-13-07, 01:35 PM (EST)
15. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
It isn't that uncommon for people to have a profesional name different than their official name.

It could be that, or if it is wrong on IMDb and most network reality TV official sites only give first names it could be easy for people to use what is listed there if it isn't officially available anywhere else.

IMDb is not an official site, it is all user entered and sometimes things can be wrong there.

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-07, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
I'm with snidget, she's been saying it for weeks, if there was some sort of problem with Salesia's previous affiliation with Tyra the lawyers would have been all over it.

Unfortunately this was the worst season of Top Model yet, but not the worst winner, so what can you do??? Hope theres another season to redeem itself....

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
im just very disappointed in Tyra and top model. i always believed there was some sort of preditermined winner or something along those lines but this just slapped us right in the face. too bad top model doesnt give the prize to the best model.

instead, its become a personality pageant. ew.

btw whoever said that tyra broke jenahs spirit was completely right in my opinion. We saw them filming and it was a mistake when she bit into the stupid fruit. they threatened to go to cue cards with jenah at what was it 15? but i believe saleisha finally finished in the 20s.

12-16-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
23. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
btw whoever said that tyra broke jenahs spirit was completely right in my opinion. We saw them filming and it was a mistake when she bit into the stupid fruit. they threatened to go to cue cards with jenah at what was it 15? but i believe saleisha finally finished in the 20s.

I thought she was being "cute" and showing some personality when she bit into the fruit. Poor Jenah, she was damned if she did and damned if she didn't.

Jennah and Heather.
Should've been....

Chantal and Saleish.
Sears catalogue, here they come!

bouncey by Ice

crs3192 122 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail crs3192 Click to send private message to crs3192 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Apparantly, the producers DID know that she had the previous connections AND the Wendy's commercial. But, since the rule is that you can't have a role as a model in a national campaign from the last 5 years (including commercials), they counted Saleisha's commercial as an ACTING role - hence canceling out the rule.

Hmmm...I wonder why they went out of their way to make it easy for her?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
Wow. Interesting.

Peyton414 45 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Peyton414 Click to send private message to Peyton414 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: I cant believe no one is did anything in light of the Saleisha scandal"
that even makes it more predetermined!! out of 10,000 applicants they looked the other way for this girl!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •