The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brittany is ANTM"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brittany is ANTM"
LAST EDITED ON 03-12-07 AT 11:01 PM (EST)

It looks like Brittany is the ANTM. She's a natural. Brittany proved it when she walked the runway at the school and she's proving it with the pictures she's taking.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brittany is ANTM LisaPles 03-15-07 1
   RE: Brittany is ANTM ginger 03-15-07 2
   RE: Brittany is ANTM straycat80 03-15-07 3
 Finally! udg 03-15-07 4
   RE: Finally! MsDeeVeeAns 03-15-07 5
       RE: Finally! RonReports 03-16-07 6
       RE: Finally! tamarama 03-18-07 7
           RE: Finally! MsDeeVeeAns 03-19-07 8
               RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her H... LisaPles 04-05-07 9
                   RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her H... ginger 04-05-07 10
                       RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her H... amanda11694 04-15-07 11
                           RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her H... Vixxxen 04-16-07 12
                               What do you guys think about that w... mistyrose52 04-19-07 13
                                   RE: What do you guys think about th... Magnolia_Rocker 04-19-07 14
                                       RE: Magnolia lindamaher 04-20-07 15
                                           RE: Magnolia Vixxxen 04-20-07 16
                                               RE: Magnolia amanda11694 04-20-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Brittany is ANTM"
If she can get her attitude together I agree she is a major contender. Why did they have to ruin her hair with that awful red rug, I mean weave??? WHHHHHYYYYY? She had pretty hair. They should have kicked up the color a little and otherwise left it alone.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Brittany is ANTM"
Completely agree.

straycat80 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-15-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail straycat80 Click to send private message to straycat80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Brittany is ANTM"
I agree. Her hair looks awful now. I felt sorry for her, she seemed like she was in alot of pain.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-15-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Finally!"
I've been wracking my brain since last night, trying to figure out who Brittany reminds me of. It's Laurie Smith from Trading Spaces! It's not all the time, but she has this one smile that's just spot on, and the new hair style really adds to that!

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finally!"
I have to agree so far ..I did feel sorry for her after she got dissed by the blond squad..tracks in your hair hurt ..no matter how many times you get it done, she prolly never had it done,she got virgin head so that is hard on the head-headaches, nausea etc......I was really shocked at Diane taking allegiance with Renee, Diane true colours are revealed and now she is nothing but ugly in her... Brittany has the face, the poise, the walk, the tude.....

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Finally!"
I am also a Brittany fan. She had a very good week this past week. It is possible that a future week could ruin her chances.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-18-07, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Finally!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-07 AT 05:12 PM (EST)

I agree about Diana - and this isn't the first time they've showed her being catty & chumming with Renee. Not a good sign.

As for Brittany, she sure has some skills. Thank you for pointing out that the headaches can cause nausea - I hadn't thought of that.

FWIW, this comment from Cassandra in a post-elim interview softens the whining:

RNO: Was Brittany’s complaining as constant as the editing made it seem, and had anyone said something to her about it other than Whitney or Renee?

Cassandra: It was played up a lot in the editing. She was mainly complaining because her weave was too tight. Brittany has very silky hair, and it’s hard for someone with such fine hair to have a weave – it’s painful! Black girls have more texture in their hair and we can handle it a lot easier. I don’t blame her for crying and complaining about it. The only two people I think that really made a big deal about it were Renee and Diana. I don’t think anyone else said anything.

From RealityNewsOnline's interview with Cassandra
http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article10028.art&page=1

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Finally!"
>LAST EDITED ON 03-18-07
>AT 05:12 PM (EST)

>
>I agree about Diana - and
>this isn't the first time
>they've showed her being catty
>& chumming with Renee. Not
>a good sign.
>
>As for Brittany, she sure has
>some skills. Thank you
>for pointing out that the
>headaches can cause nausea -
>I hadn't thought of that.
>
>
>
T, thanks for posting that transcript good to know we were on the right track so to speak LOL...I had tracks done for fun once... was not too fun...LOL hurt like a muzzfuzza. Oh I have seen grown women cry with trcask Cassandra is right about fine hair plus it matters who does the sewing/twisting/braiding....the nausea is like a migraine nausea for the headaches( so I am told).....plus her scalp would be raw from all that attention....

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-07, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her Hair! "
Thank God they are going to remove that Godawful weave they have tortured Brittany with! I don't know who Tyra chose to do the hair for the makeovers this season but they sucked!
Brittany had cute hair to begin with and now she will be lucky if any of it is still on her head by the time they remove that crap! Why didn't they just color her natural hair red???

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her Hair! "
The weave was so bad, so very very bad, that I was beginning to think they were deliberately sabatoging her to give the others a better shot at competing. The girl who borrowed her friend's weave had a better weave than that rusty squid thang they attached to poor Brit's head. The fact that she still took some pretty good pictures in spite of being styled to look hideous gives her additional cred in my eyes.

*Sensitive to red-head issues, you know.*

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her Hair! "
Thank God they removed that lifeless fuzzball from her head. She looks soooooo much better.

Does anyone think her hair looks longer since they've removed the weave?

04-16-07, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Thank God They Are Fixing Her Hair! "
Amen to Britney's ratrug being removed. She looks more natural now. I'm glad she spoke up about it hurting so much as it shows she has some backbone.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-19-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "What do you guys think about that whole short term memory thing now??"
Do you think it's just another OUT, or is it for real??

I am just not getting Brittany. I can't figure her out. She is beautiful, especially now that that dead rat is off her head, and she did GREAT on her Aussie commercial. But, oh man, is she annoying! Every little thing becomes a huge drama!

IF she does have short-term memory, how the heck could she ever be committed to doing commercials or anything else that would require her to memorize a script, or even be someone at a certain time? I don't get this girl! What do you think???

I think if she keeps playing this stuff up, she'll be booted.....

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-19-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What do you guys think about that whole short term memory thing now??"
Blah, I'm over her. I think it will come down to a Natasha/Renee finale.

A Tribe Original!

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-07, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Magnolia"
Magnolia-I completely agree that it will be between Natasha & Renee. I hope so, at least.
I wasn't feeling Natasha at the beginning of the season, but she can really hold her own for not even knowing English very well and not knowing American culture in certain everyday aspects. When she did that Aussie commercial I think she did so well because she is used to learning and adapting to different languages, which is a great talent to have.
I love Renee because she seems so real to me. She is herself and isn't afraid to be herself. And I think she can really rock the short hair, I think she very androgynous, but is very attractive at the same time. A lot of girls that have a masculine face and the attitude that goes along with it don't know how to balance and soften it. Which I think is ingrained in you at birth.

04-20-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Magnolia"
Wow has Britney thrown me for a loop. Short term memory and next episode she loses it and becomes a drama queen.

It seems that my favorite has serious flaws. I think the short term memory can be corrected if worked at BUT from the next episode looks like it will affect her again. They overlooked it this time as it can be corrected however if she needs to be babysat going on assignments they will give her the heave ho.

Now that Renee isn't such a bwitch I am beginning to like her. She does look great in her photos. I think she only looks old if you see her as old. I find her to be one of the best including Britney and the black girl (can't remember her name ) Natasha I find is only pictured one way with her face hanging upside or sideways down. Hopefully it will change.

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-07, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Magnolia"
Brittany's problem is like what happened to Caridee last season. Caridee took great pictures but did a bad covergirl commercial, but she made it through and did great on the second covergirl commercial. Maybe that will happen to Brittany too.

by the way, the black girl's name is Dionne

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •