The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jael is a Troll"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Original message

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jael is a Troll"
How could the judges have overlooked Jael's behavior at the party? She was drunk and acting like a belligerent a**hole!
I just cannot understand what the heck she is doing there. Every time I see her I want to scream. I can not stand they way she talks like a complete idiot. I am convinced she is there in an attempt to make good TV because I think she has zero potential (neither beauty, brains, or personality) as a model.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jael is a Troll ginger 04-05-07 1
   RE: Jael is a Troll peppergirl54 04-06-07 2
       RE: Jael is a Troll nazpink 04-06-07 3
       RE: Jael is a Troll Q 04-09-07 5
 RE: Jael is a Troll goldie1000 04-06-07 4
   RE: Jael is a Troll Vixxxen 04-16-07 6
       RE: Jaslene goldie1000 04-17-07 7
           RE: Jael - Goodbye Troll LisaPles 04-19-07 8
               RE: Jael - Goodbye Troll amanda11694 04-19-07 9
 RE: Jael is a Troll lindamaher 04-20-07 10
   RE: Jael is a Troll mistyrose52 04-20-07 11
       RE: Jael is a Troll amanda11694 04-23-07 12
 RE: Jael is a Troll misschina1 04-24-07 13
 RE: Jael is a Troll misschina1 04-24-07 14
   RE: Jael is a Troll amanda11694 04-25-07 15
       RE: Jael is a Troll amanda11694 04-26-07 16
 RE: Jael is a Troll Q 04-26-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-07, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
How pathetic was that? BLEWISH? I remember that line from "Yellow Submarine" but it was so much cuter then. You know you are not all that attractive when the rapper pushes you in the pool because you are breaching his space.

Still, everyone seems to like Jael. She takes a pretty good picture. If she just STFU I'd probably tolerate her better, and I certainly take her side in the little tif with the Beeyotch (who lied lied lied about what she said to the rapidly-dwindling Miz Richie).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

peppergirl54 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-07, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peppergirl54 Click to send private message to peppergirl54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
In MY opinion, Tyra, if she knows, and how could she NOT, when it was HER personal rep who interviewed these girls?? Anyway, INHO, Tyra, has lost ALL credibility to me, by allowing that behavior to go unchecked!

I feel those two girls, Jael, and Natasha-hate those stupid new names! Give me a break! Back on track here-those 2 girls should have been publicly reprimanded, sent home immediately, and banned from America's ANYTHING forever!!!

To go to an exclusive party and act the way they did was unthinkable! And then to stand there and giggle and say that they were 'way cool' with it all, even in front of the Top Model Man, shows that there are NO BRAINS in Jael's head, and she does not deserve to win diddly squat! She needs to be living on a chicken farm in Kentucky, scooping poop, until she learns how to be a LADY-walk, talk, act, and treat others with respect!

You absolutely do NOT invade the space of others, especially not a giant singer/songwriter, etc, like Fifty Cents, without some ramifications!

I cannot believe they were allowed to go unscathed, and actually came out being the TOP TWO!! How much of a 'model' is that to our younger girls, or even the girls who are living with them? Sick, sick, sick!!! And forget the 'language barrier'-Natasha knows EXACTLY what she's doing-don't kid yourself!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
I thought the behavior was childish. I don't care if it was 50 Cent or myself, no one should get into an other's personal space and bother them. What Natasha did was very silly and I was kind of surprised that she did it since she seems to be one of the "calmer" girls in the house.

Should the girls have been spoken to? Yes, I think they should have. They knew it was a "challenge" and they knew it was a place for them to network and that's exactly what they should have been doing rather than bothering someone or jumping into pools. But I also think it would be wrong to punish just Natasha and Jael. Was it not wrong of Renee to speak poorly about Jael to Nicole Ritchie? Is it ok for Renee or anyone else to squabble at a photo shoot or pollute the ears of the makeup artist with their immaturity? I think not. In fact, is it ok for any of the girls to display half of the behavior that they've presented? Remember this isn't all behind closed doors, it's being put on national t.v. for all to see including those who these contestants will seek out jobs with. In my opinion they should be pretty much in a professionalism mode. Sure, they can't be that way 24/7 and that's understandable but I think it would be safe to say that a good chunk of these girls have shown poor behavior that should warrant a reprimand.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-09-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
OK, I agree the party was not a party for them, it was work/competition and they were told so prior to going. So she should have behaved better. But...

The post above that states 'To go to an exclusive party and act the way they did was unthinkable' is laughable, IMO. Paris and Nicole were there. I don't think getting throw in a pool is unthinkable at that party, BECAUSE...

50 was the one doing the throwing, not Jael. If Jael had thrown someone in the pool, then the UNTHINKABLE behavior would apply, but she got Thrown in the pool by a MAN, who is probably 100 pounds heavier than her. Yeah thats a real CLASSY dude. I don't care how annoying they were, if they will not take the hint, and leave or move on, then get your handlers, their handlers or anyone else to intervene. You don't just throw a stranger in a pool. UNLESS...

It is all pretty much scripted and they new someone was going in the pool that night. If not one of the Top Model Girls, then Paris or Nicole.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
Yes, I agree, Jael did act like an idiot.
But 50 cent didn't waste any time putting her in her place.
This is just another part of the competition that weeds out the immature from the mature. And who can really handle the job of America's Next Top Model.

It's all in good fun

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 04:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
What's annoying I find is that they criticize Jael for her speech communication problems (which I totally agree with because I think she is quite vapid) however Jaslene, who I cannot understand at all has the most horrible voice. How are either of them going to win if the speech is so baaaaad? They won't be able to do commercials.

If they didn't talk at all I would be ecstatic.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jaslene"
I totally agree Vixxxen, I can't make out a single word that Jaslene says most of the time.

It's all in good fun

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jael - Goodbye Troll "
Good riddance Jael!! Thank God I don't have to look at her and those stupid facial expressions she makes anymore. Yeah, I'm sure she will go far with her modeling career - NOT!
What was up with the tutu’s she was wearing in Australia? Ugh!

amanda11694 116 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-07, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jael - Goodbye Troll "
When she left to go home, she wore a blue bob wig and that red tutu skirt. It was crazy..and funny.

lindamaher 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-20-07, 04:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindamaher Click to send private message to lindamaher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
i am glad she got the boot, it should have happened weeks ago!!! She looks like a junkie to me, in her confessionals, or whatever they are called, she is ridiculously stupid. She doesn't speak well, by any means. I don't know what it is about her...I just don't like her..and I don't think she is even attractive in any way. And I can usually find something beautiful in anyone ya know? eyes...smile...anything! And I also think that she played her image up too much! She is always saying that she is different, wants to be the girl in leather with a whip, she isn't the girl next door...Here's an idea...be yourself and shut the hell up! Geeze.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-20-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
SOOOO totally agree!!! She reminds me of a street junkie, heavy-smoker, who was picked up from a cardboard box, and asked to be on the show. NOT that I would hate someone like that, but this girl did NOTHING to improve herself!!

She relished in the person she was, and had NO INTENTION of working on those things that got on other people's nerves. I do have to say, she was loved by those other girls, for the most part, and I'm sure was a kind and generous person.

But to be in the public? Ah.....NO! Like I or someone else said before, if they thought that Adrienne gave them nightmares years later, they hadn't even begun to think what Jael could do!

I can't even imagine what she would have done in the name of publicity and fame!!

Anyway, I hope she improves on her life and doesn't get back into the drug-infested world where people that she loves are OD'ing and dying all around her. Jael, if you are reading this-YOU ARE BETTER THAN THAT! Keep working on your modeling, and focus on the love and kindness that is deep within you!!

04-23-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amanda11694 Click to send private message to amanda11694 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
Jael is very in-your-face.

She needs to lay off the smoking, and hopefully not end up overdosing (if she does)

misschina1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misschina1 Click to send private message to misschina1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
My sentiments EXACTLY!!! EWE!!! I'm sorry...why did Felicia get kicked off before Jael? I'm still upset! Not cool man! Every time I see her I wanna gag. That's okay, at least Felicia is doing things on her website feliciaprovost.com
PATOOEY on Jael!!!!

misschina1 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-24-07, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail misschina1 Click to send private message to misschina1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
It just goes to show you how hand-made this show really is. Editing things together to fit your own gain is exactly what this show does. They only show you what they WANT you to see! Any other time, Tyra would've ragged a model for being so unprofessional & sent her home!!! What is going on with this Cycle?

04-25-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
I wonder why the judges didn't bring up Jael's behavior at the party when she was bothering 50 cent and got thrown into the pool?

04-26-07, 02:02 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
Did anyone see Jael in the recap?????

When she was wearing that wig and dancing around the house? She was in everyone's face.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-26-07, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jael is a Troll"
No matter what she did, or did not do, she was not a horrible person. She tried to interact with everyone in the house, and was actually comforting to MANY of them. She also had the best reaction to Renee's efforts to redeem herself. JAEL loved her drawing she got and I think she is a truly forgiving person.

No matter what her faults are on the show and IRL, she is a person who would be there for you when you need her. I just don't agree with all the people calling her horrible, etc.

And again, I don't care how annoying she was at that party. In this post, Rutgers/Imus world, I don't think rappers/anyone should be throwing people into pools or disrespecting women that way. How would you feel if your friend was disrespected that way.

I agree with her interview that 50 is not used to people not doing exactly what he wants them to do. When JAEL did not back down, he resorted to overpowering a woman half his size and weight. Yeah thats just the message we should send to people in this country. If you don't like someone, push them down.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •