The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Pamela really Heidi with lifts?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-04, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Pamela really Heidi with lifts?"
What was with Pamela last night? She came accross as professional and only marginally disturbed last week but tonight...man. She commented to the men about growing a penis....that people would eat the ice cream even if it contained dog feces...she parade through the ice cream factory as if she was the VIP instead of a subordinate and the street scenes of her moping and making faces while selling the product were identical to Hedi's. Is this just coincidence or type casting? I thought that it was ironic that Heidi..er..Pamela was a tough leader last week but then was caught commenting this week that she can't work for someone like that. Had the men lost this challenge, her head was on the block. Even winning teams have dysfunctional players and there should be a way to hold these people accountable for their poor individual performance despite the overall success of the project or challenge. If you were Trump (this might not be the day) how would you change the format so that a winning team could eliminate an under performing team member? Should the PM of the winning team be able to send two player's to the board room along with those chosen by the losing team? Would there be an advantage to doing this?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Pamela really Heidi with lif... frodo2 09-17-04 1
 RE: Is Pamela really Heidi with lif... rtrader 09-17-04 2
   RE: Is Pamela really Heidi with lif... subman 09-17-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-04, 04:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Is Pamela really Heidi with lifts?"
look up "myers-briggs" on the internet and read what it says about "thinkers" and "feelers". 66% of women are feelers and 66% of men are thinkers. What this means is that 2/3 of men and 2/3 of women don't have traits that are traditionally considered "masculine" or "feminine". This doesn't mean they're gay by the way.

pamela and heidi are two female thinkers. I think there ends up being some confusion on the appropriate thing to do, so you see macho chicks like pamela say things that even men wouldn't say, never having been coached on handling their aggression.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Is Pamela really Heidi with lifts?"
What was with Pamela last night? ....that people would eat the ice cream even if it contained dog feces...she parade through the ice cream factory as if she was the VIP instead of a subordinate and the street scenes of her moping and making faces while selling the product were identical to Hedi's.

Found your thread Subman.

I agree that Pamela dragged the men's team down this time. I credit Kelly's leadership, Kevin's charity idea, whoever (Raj?) thought of the bowtie uniform concept, and the men rallying together to outsell the women's team. Clearly they won last week in spite of Pamela, and then she lords it over them about how sophisticated she is during their cavier eating reward. If the men lose, next week, I would imagine Pamela could find herself in the boardroom again (unless she manages an incredible comeback and really helps her team; given her 'above it all personality', I have my doubts).

Even winning teams have dysfunctional players and there should be a way to hold these people accountable for their poor individual performance despite the overall success of the project or challenge. If you were Trump (this might not be the day) how would you change the format so that a winning team could eliminate an under performing team member? Should the PM of the winning team be able to send two player's to the board room along with those chosen by the losing team? Would there be an advantage to doing this?

I have a thought, don't know if it can be implemented, but if a team gets behind (down two players to the other team), the winning team (which I will assume has more players like the all-women's team from last season) gets to choose someone (like maybe Pamela, should the guys win again next week) to go over to the losing team. The way Trump did it last year, I think the teams that were on the winning streaks got penalized because the losing team picked off their best players (Amy first, then Bill). Trump can still get feedback (albeit now negative feedback) over the players the teams figure are their weakest links.

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-04, 09:55 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Is Pamela really Heidi with lifts?"
I was thinking more along the lines of Trumps offer to let the loasing PM take three people into the boardroom. Maybe, if this offer is declined, the winning team would be allowed to offer up its worst performer on the basis of either group vote or the winning team's PM's discretion. Its just a thought, but it bothers me to see someone like Pamela survive just because her team was able to overcome her overall lack of contribution.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •