The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-31-11, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-11 AT 12:23 PM (EST)

Put on your 'fro's and psychedelic clothes, 'cause you're gonna need them for this group of Losers....yes, with a CAPITAL L!

Well, in their time, maybe not, but if you haven't guessed them already, that's ok, there are not one, but TWO psychic readers on board, so they can give you whatever spoilers you might want for the season....here goes nothing:

Gary Busey-an all-time fave for saying and doing absolutely insane things. Is he for real?? Ask.....

Dionne Warwick-our resident psychic, who used to be a half-decent singer, when she stuck with half-way decent songs.

David Cassidy-our '70's (I think) leader of The infamous Partridge Family. Too bad they couldn't get Danny Bonnaduce-now THAT would have been fun!!!

Hope Dworaczyk-have no idea.....

John Rich-have to throw a Country Western semi-star in there, and because I can't stand this guy, I hope he burns!!!!

Jose Conseco-whatever...

LaToya Jackson-another resident psychic who isn't a half-bad singer, either. I think she's related to a few famous people, too??

Marlee Matlin-WHAT? I can't hear you!!!

Star Jones-or half of who she used to be...

Richard Hatch-not of Battle Star Galactica, unfortunately. No, it really is THAT Richard Hatch of IRS fame...can he survive?

Nikki Taylor-whatever....

Meat Loaf-now THIS one I think I'll like!

Mark McGrath-not sure about this one....

Lisa Rinna-guess who's becomming a reality show ho??

"Lil" John-have no idea, but thinking maybe a rapper?? Must be the dreds.

There you have it, folks. If this group doesn't get you to watch, well, I just don't know what will! Tune in, mid-March, on NBC, because you know you can't help yourself!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... Belle Book 01-31-11 1
 RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... qwertypie 02-25-11 2
   RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... jbug 02-25-11 3
       RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... mindy23 03-04-11 4
       RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... Agman2 02-05-16 7
   RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... Agman2 02-18-16 8
 RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... michel 03-06-11 5
   Be warned: Estee 03-06-11 6
   RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprent... Agman2 02-18-16 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Belle Book 3613 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-31-11, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
I like Marlee Matlin and Dionne Warwick -- I like her song "Do You Know the Way To San Jose?" I saw a little of The Partridge Family, so I'm familiar with David Cassidy, who played Keith Partridge. I found him cute. Now, probably not so much. I'm also familiar with Lisa Rinna, but I don't like her as much.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-25-11, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
I better get the drinking game ready

jbug 16999 desperate attention whore postings

02-25-11, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
how about a chug every time Richard takes off his clothes?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-04-11, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
Well, I DID hear that Lisa had her lips redone to make them smaller. So that should help with the distraction factor a bit....

Agman2 1859 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-05-16, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
How about not? I don't want to have to throw up.

02-18-16, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
Who needs a game? Just drink damn it!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-11, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
I've never watched this because it sounds too much like an infomercial for Trump Enterprises but I will be watching because of Hatch. The rest, don't care.

BTW: Hope Dworaczyk is the reigning Playmate of the Year.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-11, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Be warned:"
The following things do not matter on this show:

Personality
Intelligence
Business acumen
Social skills
Contacts & connections
Performance during tasks
Common sense
Debate skills
Anything whatsoever that isn't Donald's personal predetermined opinion

The winner has already been determined. Nothing will stop this person from winning. And the script is under no obligation to make sense.

Once you accept this, it's a lot easier to change the channel.

02-18-16, 02:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: New Season of Celebrity Apprentice and Cast Announced..."
*snort*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •