The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Omarosa appreciation thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-08, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Omarosa appreciation thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-08 AT 12:17 PM (EST)

All things positive about Omarosa go here. I'm thinking she's going to go far in this contest. She's a fighter. Omarosa knows how to play the Board Room better than anyone else. She's also a reasonably attractive woman.

The problem with Trump re:Omarosa is that he brought her in for the potential black minstrel show he thought she would put on. Hopefully, she is too smart to avoid that demeaning role and she takes this show for all it can give her for her charity.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread vince3 01-15-08 1
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Bebo 01-15-08 2
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread zipperhead 01-15-08 4
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Snidget 01-15-08 3
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread NewFan 01-18-08 7
       RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Snidget 01-18-08 9
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Angelfood 01-15-08 5
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Sagebrush Dan 01-18-08 6
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread topmodelchick 01-18-08 8
       RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Kamio 01-18-08 10
           RE: Omarosa appreciation thread mindy23 01-22-08 11
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread MollyTV 01-24-08 12
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread Angelfood 01-25-08 13
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread agman 01-26-08 15
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread nobigdeal 03-05-08 16
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread realitytvfan07 01-26-08 14
   RE: Omarosa appreciation thread bessie 03-05-08 17
       RE: Omarosa appreciation thread qwertypie 03-07-08 19
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread jbug 03-06-08 18
 RE: Omarosa appreciation thread STorres 11-05-08 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
*watches as crickets and tumbleweeds line up for this thread......*
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
Keeping Omarosa on Celebrity Apprentice keeps her away from most fine, upstanding citizens. It also gives those fine, upstanding citizens an opportunity to feel better about themselves, for not being her.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-15-08, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
You stop being mean! I love her!! Do you hear?! I love her!!

I looooove youuuu Omaroooossaaaaaa!!!!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-08, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
"reasonably attractive"

The gawd-awful fashion sense keeps me from seeing anything other than the clothes, so I'll have to take your word for it.

I'd nominate her for "What Not To Wear" or "Tim Gunn's Guide To Style" but I like Tim, Stacy, and Clinton way too much.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-18-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
Omarosa needs some Spanx! Nothing wrong with being a "fat bottomed girl" but someone needs to tell her she should smooth out the chunks and eliminate the panty lines!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
I haven't looked that low, I usually can't get over the neckline of most of the things she wears to notice anything else.

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-15-08, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
she's the fly in the ointment to drive the others crazy- to make for "good tv" in their opinion. I thought she was actually good in Ep 2 - and we got to see her sweet side, with Lennox. I don't think she expects to win, she expects more tv offers. and Hey- if she relishes in playing the villain, god bless her. We need some villians to love/hate.

disclaimer: if she attacks marilu, all the above is null and void. lol.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-18-08, 02:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
They're being awfully kind to her in the editing room. She's getting little face time, but most of it's complimentary. Piers is stealing her act.

topmodelchick 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-18-08, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topmodelchick Click to send private message to topmodelchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
Piers wants to be the Omarosa of the season -

At the beginning of the Apprentice 1 I thought she was an intelligent person, but after her true colors started showing she became an ##### - I really thought she looked better then to, I don't know if it was the obnoxiously large breast implants that have made her overall look go drastically down the tubes or what???

I did kind of feel bad for her last night, Gene was being an ##### to her for no reason, I knew Trump wasn't going to go for it, but it actually made her look a little human, when she said she was the scapegoat for no reason....

Maybe she's trying to be the Softer Omarosa - if that's possible...

She's a'ight...(i guess)

Kamio 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-18-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kamio Click to send private message to Kamio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
I have some nice things to say about Omarosa.
I like that this season she is being portrayed as smart and professional (except for the first episode) and not like some stereotype. Unlike some people, I like that she can defend herself and can attack back (which sometimes I should do) and she also makes valid points. She isn't a shrinking violet or doormat.
I also like her because I can't help but like someone when others hate or gang up on them relentlessly(except I still don't like what she did to Kwame).

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-22-08, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
I actually agree that Omarosa has grown, and is coming across as more of a professional, business woman this time.

Yes, she has her "Omarossa moments" that we all know too well, but she seems to stand back more, and watch before jumping in, and she seems to want to regain a more decent reputation this time. After all, she must know what most people have thought of her through the years.

Maybe "The Surreal Life" really took it out of her, huh??

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-24-08, 08:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
i just can't do it....say something positive about omarosa?

its not gonna happen. how can she be sooo delusional about her so called fame?
mollytv

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-25-08, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
you just need to practice... think positive... like these:

OmaHosa makes Leona Helmsley look nice.

OmaHosa prevents unwanted pregnancies.

and... OmaHosa is like a stressball for couch potatoes.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
Molly, just be positive and keep reminding yourself that Omarosa will eventually grow on you (Kinda like athlete's foot )

nobigdeal 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nobigdeal Click to send private message to nobigdeal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
haha took the words right out of my mouth. But yes, i do agree that she deserves props for going after what she wants and sticking to her guns (even though she makes everyone around her miserable in the process)

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-26-08, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
I like Omarosa this time around too. So far in this season I don't think she has done anything to deserve all the nasty comments being made about her.

I disagree with you about the black minstrel show. I don't see where Omarosa fits any stereotype. She knows how to stir up trouble and create drama and that equals good ratings. She's figured out how to be a reality show star. If you want to be remebered on a reality show be the villian. She's milking it for all it's worth. I can't be mad at her for that.

bessie 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-05-08, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bessie Click to send private message to bessie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
Alright, other than her ranting about Peers' being a lousy father, etc. she has held her own and been pretty reasonable. But . . . can't she contain her new plastic parts in some more professional looking clothing???

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-08, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
I have the image of her in her playboy bunnie top burned in my retinas

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
~~~feels zipperheads forehead~~~~yep, he's got a fever`~~~~~

STorres 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-05-08, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail STorres Click to send private message to STorres Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Omarosa appreciation thread"
There is a great new interview that just hit the internet with Omarosa

http://thecelebritycafe.com/interviews/omarosa.html

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •