The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kwame needs to go..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mr_dude 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-12-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kwame needs to go..."
I've been a big Kwame fan from the beginning, but the rickshaw challenge convinced me that he doesn't have the right stuff. Challenge after challenge, Kwame has been lackluster as a leader and a follower. He doesn't want to be in the corporate world, but that's where his survival instincts are best.

I suppose Kwame deserved Troy's loyalty because he treated Troy very well in the boardroom previously. And I probably would have done the same thing as Troy given that Kwame called him his MVP twice when he was PM.

And regardless of what you think of Heidi, it's unfair that she's been singled out to go to the boardroom 6 straight times.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kwame needs to go... Chrissy gal 03-12-04 1
   RE: Kwame needs to go... Neffer 03-12-04 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-12-04, 06:50 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Kwame needs to go..."
Kwame's performance in the rickshaw challenge confused me. I think he is good looking and charismatic, and I figured women would be lining up to ride on his rickshaw.

I think Kwame just isn't good at the one on one sales of miscellaneous items. He probably doesn't have any experience in that area unlike Troy who probably started out selling small things.

The only jobs I have ever had are in the world of Accounting and Education. I couldn't sell a cup of coffee, but I am very good at problem solving, decision making and process streamlining, all important qualities for a successful manager. I see Kwame as being more like me than Nick the Copier Salesman.

Neffer 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Kwame needs to go..."
Chrissy Gal, a fellow accountant-type! I live for organization and problem-solving. (sigh)
Anyway, your assessment matches mine. I wouldn't say he needs to go, but I haven't seen why Kwame should win. He should be focusing on something other than sales.
He'll succeed somewhere, if not with Trump.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •