The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where the heck is Randal?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-30-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where the heck is Randal?"
He BETTER be on the finale episode, or I'm going to stop watching this show (if it doesn't get canceled). Haven't all the other previous winners been featured in episodes following their wins? I, for one, am sick of seeing that Bill Rancik. Get a real job already!!

My apologies if this has been previously discussed, but I think that it is quite strange and unfair that we haven't heard diddly from Randal since his win (I was soooo proud of him). Where'd he go?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where the heck is Randal? Queene1979 05-30-06 1
 RE: Where the heck is Randal? buckeyegirl 05-30-06 2
   RE: Where the heck is Randal? Wacko Jacko 05-30-06 3
 RE: Where the heck is Randal? SurvivorBlows 05-30-06 4
   SB is right... singer 05-30-06 5
   RE: Where the heck is Randal? Wacko Jacko 06-01-06 7
       RE: Where the heck is Randal? SurvivorBlows 06-01-06 8
 RE: Where the heck is Randal? tmj212 06-01-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-30-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
tmj212-

Randall could NOT appear on this season's show, this season was being filmed as Randall's season was airing on TV. It's likely he hadnt even won by the time the last episode was being taped. Don't worry he will most likely be at the finale and may even be featured on or be a guest on the next season.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
Welcome to the boards TMJ! Queene is right..and Trump normally waits a season or two before giving them a guest spot.

Sig by PhoenixMons

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-30-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
Yes, and besides Kelly and Kendra didn't appear until about a year after they were on the show and both only appeared for a few minutes....I think this season was the first time they were shown....long after they appeared on the Apprentice. Trump obvisiously thinks highly of Bill Rancic.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

05-30-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
>Haven't all the other previous winners been featured in episodes
>following their wins?

I'm pretty sure the next time we see Kendra Todd on the show will be the first, and her win was a full year ago. No one's seen her since Trump sent the little woman down to Florida to redecorate his Palm Beach mansion.

>My apologies if this has been previously discussed, but I think
>that it is quite strange and unfair that we haven't
>heard diddly from Randal since his win (I was soooo
>proud of him). Where'd he go?

Like others have already noted, The Apprentice 5 filmed in Fall 2005. Filming began in late September and was over by mid-November (the third task involved Lee and Dan missing Rosh Hashanah, which took place 10/3-10/5 while sixth task involved Lee missing Yom Kippur, which took place on 10/12-10/13.) Randal's The Apprentice 4 victory wasn't revealed until December 15 and he didn't begin working for Trump until February 2006 -- despite your implication, there's nothing remotely strange or unfair going on with regard to Randal's on-camera absence.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-30-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "SB is right..."
The only thing unfair about the present scenario is that we still have to look at The Donald's bad hairdo. (at least until they cancel this show...)

--Singer

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-01-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 09:12 AM (EST)

>I'm pretty sure the next time
>we see Kendra Todd on
>the show will be the
>first, and her win was
>a full year ago.
>No one's seen her since
>Trump sent the little woman
>down to Florida to redecorate
>his Palm Beach mansion.

Since originally winning, Kendra was on for a few minutes. I do not recall if it was this season or the last. Kelly also appeared on that episode. I am very positive about this.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
I know Kelly appeared once or twice in Season 3 or 4, but other than appearing at the Season 4 finale, I don't recall seeing Kendra anywhere on Season 4. But it's certainly possible I forgot -- that's why I said "pretty sure"

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

06-01-06, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Where the heck is Randal?"
Thanks for the input! That clarifies things for me. Happy viewing and happy posting!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •