The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-15-05, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
The purpose of this thread is to make a list to rank the candidates. You may rank them all or rank a few. Anyone can join in the fun! Remember it is NOT a discussion thread. So I challenge you, make a list here and discuss elsewhere!

We're Driving Excitement!

... zzzzzzzzzz.

In episode 12: - The teams have to come up with a brochure to advertise the new Pontiac Solstice. Dang this car is hot, yo! It really fits the Ponitac "Driving Excitement" mantra. I was drooling and I'm a woman! I really must go to my Pontiac dealer and check it out! I looked it up and the starting price is only $19,995!

Magna: - Kendra did all the work while her teammates went to bed. They designed a circular brochure with the front grill on the cover. You could put a CD in it or business cards. It was called a "slam dunk". I agree, it was a very "exciting" brochure!

Net Worth: - Ok, how the heck do 3 guys lose to a team with 2 women on a friggin' car task? Well it's entirely possible if you are Alex, Bren & Chris ~ Team ABC! Do they know their ABC's of advertising? Guess not. Their brochure was.... *yawn* ... 'scuse me .... zzzzzzzzz

The Reward: - I'm a Baller Baby! Magna gets to play some b-ball with a few of the Knicks players and Isaiah Thomas. OK, so the Knicks suck, but this reward was hella fun! They had a great time and Donald even made a free throw (I wonder how many takes that took).

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK: - You know, usually by this time in the season, the candidates have settled in enough so that we can see a clear favorite and the clear losers. Not this season! These people suck! ... and I thought last season had sucky candidates!

Rank. Name: (last episode's rank)

01. Kendra: (5) - Well she's had some rocky moments as of late, but in this task she was the star. She worked hard, did a great job and won the exemption to the final four. There is really nobody else that stood out and performed well on this task.

02. Craig: (2) - It was hard to choose between him or Tana for the number 2 spot. They both sucked and went back to the suite to sleep, but Tana was so bad that Craig edged her out this week. He needs to get his crap together. He really has a problem showing Kendra any kind of respect.. not that she deserves the utmost, but come on... she was PM, you should at least listen to her ideas with a little objectivity.

03. Tana: (1) - Not only did she pull a Michael by riding her exemption, but she also pulled a Jenn M. during the presentation! She had been doing fabulous until this week. I can't believe it, she sucked during this task!

04. Bren: (3) - Move to Net Worth, become a loser! Yep, he tried. His team mates didn't tell him that he sucked until they got to the boardroom! If they didn't like it, why didn't they say something? Oh that's right, they were too busy sucking at their own parts of the task!

05. Alex: (4) - You know I like this guy, but of those who are left he just was the worst here. He didn't do his job. He couldn't manage to take simple pictures of the interior? He really has become a loser!

Fired: Chris: (6) - He went from SCREAMING to cryin' Waaaah! This guy was never going to make it to the final four anyway. He was in the losing boardroom 7 times and he was saved because someone else sucked worse! It just goes to show you how bad this season's candidates really are that he made it this far.

Remember THIS is a love list people!!! Of course with each passing episode there seems to be more of them to hate, so spread the hate if you wish. IT is not a discussion thread. The ranking's are individual opinions. You ARE entitled to your opinion so make your own darn list!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 Das Mole 04-15-05 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 BriarRosie 04-15-05 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 ccmass 04-15-05 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 smokedog 04-15-05 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 djandy 04-15-05 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 Reeflex7 04-15-05 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 Incognito9 04-15-05 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 tinybubs 04-19-05 8
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 RealityMom 04-19-05 9
       RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 madkata 04-20-05 10
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 jae 04-20-05 11
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 eriquito 04-20-05 12
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12 bestbuy 04-21-05 13
 This Week's Rankings ARnutz 04-21-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-15-05, 08:43 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
Rank. Name (Last week)

1. Tana (1) - I do think she didn't do much this week, which kinda sucks, but I have to agree w/her in that I would never have been able to stay up as late as Kendra did and actually focus, so...what's the point? And Kendra didn't seem to realize that too much...I dunno. Plus, another timeless quote. "He's a virgin and we're all sluts!"
2. Kendra (4) - When she was doing her interview/confessional things and saying that she had to do everything by herself, I thought, well...you didn't do everything, Tana and Craig both worked on getting things to put into the brochure. But I can see why she'd be irritated. But she did good.
3. Bren (2) - Eh, he's kinda like...whatever.
4. Alex (5) - Didn't seem like he cared, said "there was no time" when Bren asked him why he didn't take the right pictures. And he actually agreed to using the blurry shot, which was stupid.
5. Craig (3) - Don't like him...I don't know why.

FIRED: Chris (6)- Talk about your mood swings.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-15-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1. Kendra - She knew going into the task that creating a brochure was going to take a long time, and her teammates didn't believe in her. She single-handledly won the task.

2. Bren - He had some great ideas for the photo shoot, it's a shame they trusted Alex to that task. If Bren was in charge of photos, he not only would have gotten the ones they needed, he probably wouldn't have allowed the blurry shot. Creative writing wasn't his forte, but he contributed as best her could.

3. Craig - While he was petulant during the task, I felt he was the lesser of two evils this week. Tana being the first.

4. Tana - I put her above Alex and Chris, even though she coasted with her PM win and her need for beauty sleep. She's lower than Craig due to the Jenn M. takeover attempt at the presentation.

5. Alex - I can't believe the level of his incompetence. He hasn't shown that he actually works on projects. He talks to pretty girls and stands around a lot. No wonder Angie burned out.

6. Chris - There's no crying in baseball! the boardroom!
I almost felt sorry for the guy, but he deserved to go.

I liked Tana until this week.

ccmass 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 09:19 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1. Tana:She didn't help? or She didn't do anything? I think the group accomplished something between the hours of 8:30-2:40. I would have at least liked her to have gotten up after a couple of hours of sleep though to see how Kendra was doing. She had good ideas though and I find nothing wrong with her stepping up during the presentation and talking. This task was not only about making the brochure but also selling it, and as good as Kendra is at marketing her presentation skills aren't the best. And finally this isn't junior high where you only present what you personally do.

Craig: I think as much as Kendra whines about him he was trying to get things moving around 1. It was pointless for all three of them to be sitting there behind a computer watching someone else help them put the brochure together. He tried to walk out and begin writing, but Kendra didn't let him. So, although I think Craig had a strategic reason to stay it wasn't like Kendra was allowing him to do anything.

Kendra: I find it interesting that we were never told exactly what time the meeting with the Pontiac people was. If the presentation was in the afternoon like most of the other ones it was USELESS to stay up all night, she got done around 8 and second of all we really didn't see her do much work, except for writing down the definitions of the words that she and Tana got from their focus groups. Craig was right, don't pull an all-nighter just to pull an all-nighter.

Bren: Bren I bet the brochure wasn't as bad as Trump makes it out to be. If you go to any car show the brochures that you get is what Bren came up with. This are multi billion dollar corporations with huge marketing departments, there must be a reason they have been using the same style of brochure for the past fifty years or so. As a sidenote to Trump, GM is much bigger than a 25 billion company, that's their market cap, its like a 185 billion dollar company.

Alex:USELESS, although I don't see a problem with him taking a nap.

Chris: Why did you cry? You knew it was coming, I respected you at least before for being passionate, now I just see you as a drama king. Personally I would have just walked out on the Donald, you don't get to call me a loser and then summon me back after you just fired me.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1.Kendra
2.Bren
3.Craig
4.Tana
5.Alex

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-15-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1.) Kendra (2) - Kendra single-handedly won this task through her vision and her hard work.
2.) Tana (1) - I think Tana just got the Jen M. edit for taking credit for someone else's work. Therefore, if the Final 2 are Kendra and Tana, Kendra will win.
3.) Craig (3) - Purposely fought with PM Kendra, and disregarded her ideas when he didn't come up with any others. Once again fails to communicate with another team member.
4.) Alex (4) - Once again Alex gets distracted by women, and fails to do his job. If he hadn't taken so much time taking pictures of the models with the car, he would have had time to take pictures of the car and the important interior shots.
5.) Bren (5) - Don't ever ask a lawyer to write clear, concise, and creative language. It's called legalese for a reason.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Reeflex7 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-15-05, 04:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
What to do. I hate them all.

1) (2) Bren - In the top spot basically because he seems smart and he works hard.

2) (4) Kendra - God she whines an awful lot. Sometimes she seems like a brat and then she says something mature and intelligent. She is in the #2 spot because she consistently makes good decisions and clearly has the ability to go the extra mile.

3) (1) Tana - Didn't like her attitude this week. I'll write it off to being exhausted, cranky, and out of character.

4) (3) Alex - Sinking like a stone in my book. He was terrible as PM and doesn't seem to care that much anymore. Someone said on another thread that he was a slacker in a fancy suit. I tend to agree.

5) (5) Craig - The only time he's intelligible is when he complains. I'm sure there's a brain in there somewhere. We just haven't seen much of it.

Fired - Chris. One word...."Finally".

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-15-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
One: Kendra
Two: Alex
Three: Tana
Four: Bren
Five: Craig

Thirty-eight: Chris

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-05, 08:40 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1) Tana – Why work hard when someone else will do it. Why stay up and listen to Kendra lecture all night?

2) Kendra – Brilliant marketing mind and a excellent result on the brochure, but too much whining and you don’t play well with others. Took too much ownership of the project and alienated her teammates.

3) Craig – If he wasn’t black I’d call him white bread. A solid worker and a likable guy but nothing flashy.

4) Bren – Try figuring out what is needed instead of what you want to do. The brochure needed brevity, not a bible.

5) Alex – Lazy, self-absorbed, and useless. Only consistent thing he does is let his teammates down.

Your Fired: Chris – Get outta here!!! Way overdue. Boo hoo hoo, he has to go back to the job that made him a millionaire.

RealityMom 560 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-19-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1. Kendra (1.5) Before last week, Kendra and Tana were a toss-up but to me, when Trump's specific advice is to pull an all-nighter and Tana refuses to do so, bodes really badly for her. Now, it's Kendra who deserves it all and she has since Carolyn gave her credit for not blaming Danny for her team's defeat.

2. Tana (1.5) A very distant second.

3,4. Craig and Bren- I really can't choose between them. I'm more impressed with Craig but that's not saying much.

5. Alex- As Ginger has said, he's an empty suit.

It's really interesting before the show was ever aired, they assembled a group that was really impressive- Troy, Amy, Kwame, Bill, etc. Then the show got really popular and there was a huge turnout of potential candidates. So why aren't these people as impressive?

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-20-05, 07:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1. Tana - I don't know, she's just a goofy enough WOMAN win this thing and could work in an area using her presentation/sales skills
2. Kendra - is a "yes" GIRL with no personality and a spoiled brat.
3. Craig - Long shot, but maturer than others. Still don't know about his leadership -- not consistent enough.
4. Alex - Still fits the DT mold, but other than the brilliant move on the graffiti project, he's been skating.
5. Bren - BREN? How is he still there?

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-20-05, 09:13 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1. Kendra
2. Tana

3. Alex
4. Bren

5. Craig

eriquito 24 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1) Kendra - She did an awesome job on the brochure. I would have been pissed off at Tana and Craig too. They were completely condescending and didn't seriously consider her opinions (the same opinions that led to a landslide victory).

2) Bren - He had good ideas, but Alex screwed up. Although he looks sleezy, he seems to be a very honest and straightforward guy. He also seems really likable to the other contestants.

3) Tana - I was very disappointed in her this week. I didn't really like it when she tried to take credit for the brochure, but that didn't bother me as much as when she said she didn't care about the task because she knew she was exempt. I also thought she showed bad public speaking abilities when she said the words "incredible" and"oppurtunity" twice each in the very same sentence. That didn't come accross as very articulate.

4) Alex - I don't really like him. He seems extremely lazy and arrogant. He doesn't do anything.

5) Craig - I absolutely despise him. He seems neither profensional nor smart. Why is he constantly so difficult with Kendra?

bestbuy 13 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 00:26 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.12"
1. Kendra: smart, driven, has great judgement and makes great decisions, self-desciplined, observant, strategic, energetic, passionate, etc etc

2. Tana: street smart! experienced, good people skills, able to lead and influence others, good common sense, decisive, confident, charming. However, she lacks the intellectual horsepower and depth that Kendra has.

3. Alex: smart but lacks good business acumen. Inconsistent in performance and bad work ethics.

4. Craig: inteligent and makes good decisions. However, lacks interpersonal skills and communication skills.

5. Bren: Can't recall anything he did that makes him stand out one way or another. If you see his strenghs, please let me know so I can file that into my database. (Serious questions not being sarchastic

Go Kendra Go!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-05, 07:43 AM (EST)
14. "This Week's Rankings"
I thought I'd take some time and see how the bunch of misfit candidates were shaping up at this point. We have 14 lists this week and that's a good amount to do this with. So here goes!

Rank. Name: <average ranking> highest ranking, lowest ranking, (# of first place votes, # of last place votes)

1. Kendra: <1.43> 1,3 (9,0)
2. Tana: <2.29> 1,4 (4,0)
3. Bren: <3.5> 1,5 (1,3)
4. Craig: <3.64> 2,5 (0,5)
5. Alex: <4.14> 3,5 (0,6)

~ Kendra had the most first place rankings while Alex had the most last place rankings.

~ Bren edged Craig out slightly for the number 3 spot, no doubt that one first place ranking gave him the edge.

~ The biggest spread of rankings were for Bren. He recived rankings for each position #1 to 5.

~ Kendra was most impressive with 9 first place rankings, 4 second place and only one third place.

~ The biggest gap in the rankings is between 2nd & 3rd position, with a gap of 1.21 for the averages.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •