The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who should be the top 3?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

RoxyScary 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-13-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who should be the top 3?"
I think the top three should (and will) Be:

Angie, Tana, Kendra

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 My Top 4 ARnutz 03-13-05 1
   RE: My Top 4 Incognito9 03-23-05 11
       RE: My Top 4 ARnutz 03-28-05 14
 RE: Who should be the top 3? smokedog 03-13-05 2
   RE: Who should be the top 3? kidflash212 03-14-05 6
       RE: Who should be the top 3? Notrozer 03-24-05 12
 RE: Who should be the top 3? frodo2 03-13-05 3
   RE: Who should be the top 3? CrusTee 03-13-05 4
 RE: Who should be the top 3? kidflash212 03-14-05 5
   RE: Who should be the top 3? MediaMan 03-28-05 13
 RE: Who should be the top 3? jae 03-14-05 7
 RE: Who should be the top 3? janda3 03-14-05 8
   RE: Who should be the top 3? Flairmarq 03-14-05 9
       RE: Who should be the top 3? Olympic 03-22-05 10
 RE: Who should be the top 3? treena924 03-28-05 15
 RE: Who should be the top 3? Angelfood 03-30-05 16
   RE: Who should be the top 3? DTrump 03-31-05 17
       RE: Who should be the top 3? Olympic 04-03-05 18
           RE: Who should be the top 3? jae 04-05-05 23
               RE: Who should be the top 3? Olympic 04-11-05 25
 Fire them all. They're all Losers! bystander 04-04-05 19
 Why Kendra? Ellehcar71 04-04-05 20
   RE: Why Kendra? kidflash212 04-04-05 21
   RE: Why Kendra? jae 04-05-05 22
 Revised 4/7 smokedog 04-07-05 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-13-05, 12:26 PM (EST)
1. "My Top 4"
Alex, Kendra, Erin & Angie

Remember, the final 4 go to interviews and then #3 & #4 are eliminated at the same time to leave the final 2 for the final task.

I say Alex & Kendra are the final 2. Of course, there is still half a season to go and my mind could be changed with one episode as it was with John.

Erin stinks, but Trump seems to love her. Why? I have no clue!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Incognito9 1622 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-23-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
11. "RE: My Top 4"

I think the Top 4 will be, in no particular order:

Tana
Craig
Erin
Alex

>
>Erin stinks, but Trump seems to
>love her. Why? I have
>no clue!

He seems to love Erin a bit too much. He was commenting on her golf swing for like 10 minutes that one time. But I must admit I find her way of putting people down with big words and a calm attitude a bit sexy . Maybe Trump has a thing for it too.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 02:49 PM (EST)
14. "RE: My Top 4"
Guess Trump didn't love Erin enough, ha! She's gone which means I have to rethink my list...

I bet the final four will be: Alex, Kendra, Tana & Angie. Craig's a wild card, he could go ether way. I'll have to see how he does in the week's ahead.

Stephanie, Chris & Bren don't have a chance.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-05, 01:11 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
Final Four: Erin, Alex, Kendra, Bren

Final Two: Erin, Kendra

Winner: Kendra

(if Trump wanted a female lawyer apprentice, he would have taken Jen M. last season)

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-05, 01:19 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
An all "book smart" final four? They built up the whole Street Smarts vs Book Smarts too much to have the final four all be "Book Smarts".

Notrozer 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-24-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
>An all "book smart" final four?
>They built up the whole
>Street Smarts vs Book Smarts
>too much to have the
>final four all be "Book
>Smarts".

Since they already killed that even though the teams were perfectly matched, i wound't be suprised

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-13-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
Angie sucks. I hope her temper gets her fired, but so far she's too competent.

CrusTee 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-13-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
Ok, so this is how it will go down i bet:

Alex-the winner

Kendra

Angie

Yup, that's it.

03-14-05, 01:16 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
My final four:

1)Kendra - a lock, I'd say. She's the female version of Bill & Kelly.

2)Tana - Best of the rest. And I think Trump will make it a Book Smart vs Street Smart final.

3)Alex - Competent and smart but another white male winner? I think Trump is too concerned with his image to open himself to claims of sexism, racism, etc.

4)Angie or Craig - A toss up. I'm leaning towards Angie because Craig seems to avoid being a leader and I think Trump will eventually call him on it.

MediaMan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-28-05, 12:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
I have to completely agree.

My original "top 4" was John, Erin, Kendra and Tana back on on the first show... However, both John and Erin both ended up doing stupid things to get their arses fired. (too bad, I still think each will go on to successful careers using the apprentice experience to launch them into a direction)

So, with Kendra and Tana I'll add Alex and Angie.

I've not been the biggest Angie or Alex fan, but they are starting to grow on me.

Chris - hes gone in the next 2 episodes.

Stephanie - also gone, her team is decimated, she will probably take PM, "draft" Alex to make it a 4 on 4 contest, lose due to an alignment by Chris and Angie to and be fired as losing PM. (too bad, cuz if it were not for her "bad attitude" she has the chomps to make the final 4)

Bren - Seems like the show is wearing on Bren, in the first 4 episodes, he was a suprise contributor, but, seems hes missing a spark lately.

Craig - while hes safe next week as the winning PM, Craig will totally shock me if he can stick in there till the final 4. To me he seems to have the "dimest" light of the bunch.

At least that my 2 cents.

MediaMan
Author of the weekly Apprentice Newsletter
Practical business lessons & insightful analysis
(complete with podcasts and RSS feeds)

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-14-05, 07:58 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
My Final 4 Prediction:

1. Kendra
2. Tana
3. Alex
4. Angie/Erin

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-14-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
My finaL pick was John, until he disappointed me these past 2 weeks. I have always loved Tana since day 1 & have admired Bren & Erin as well. I think that the final 4 will be:

Tana
Erin
Bren
Angie or Alex or Kendra

I think that Angie is a ticking time bomb, although right now she's really going strong. Craig is just a body taking up space. Same with Stephanie, although she lucked out with the mini golf task, bec. the people working did a good job & she just rode on their coattails.

You gotta admire & respect Bren. A man who is in the limelight who dresses for himself & not caring what fashion dictates (at least it is within good taste.) If I remember correctly, Craig came in on Day 1 sporting a bowtie but soon lost it to be a fashionista. Bren has very quiet, strong ways; he's not loud & boisterous. Look at when the models came on to him; he wasn't loud & a show off, but gentlemanly, sweet, shy & embarrassed, BUT LOVING EVERY MOMENT OF IT!! I can just imagine him in the courtroom: he puts people off with his quiet Southern ways, but is a tomcat before the bench. That is the kind of man that Trump would love to have on his team.

Erin is a fighting tigar. She's doesn't let anything get in her way! But sometimes that could be a negative thing.

Kendra & Alex both shocked me. On the PS2 task, Alex did the smartest thing in the world by going over to those guys & asking them for help. One of the signs of a true leader is knowing when to ask for help instead of just going it on your own. He didn't try to believe he knew it all & then some, like Tara. He took advise & used it instead of letting it just lie there. Kendra took my breath away during the Mini golf task. She kicked with her negotionations & getting those exclusive deals through. She's never given anyone any trouble really.

I loved Tara from the moment I saw her first interview. She's not gorgeous but she's vivacious & lively & full of life. Her enthusiasm is contagious. & she's funny & quick. She's got good business sense, & follows as well as she leads. Tara never gives grief on any tasks. She's a team player & is very well liked. She really is the epitomy of "Street Smarts.

How come no one has mentioned Angies Tri-Colored hair? For a woman her age & in the high end business world, do you think that will past muster? And what's with her scarves? Her neck is constantly wrapped up in one of those things. Even when it's a night out, she had one. But on the positive side, Angie is not one I would want to mess with. She could wipe the floor with you.

Ultimately, I think Tara will be the one.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-14-05, 04:39 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
Gotta say Bren, Angie, and Kendra. Bren is organized and works great with people. Angie's agression is good in the fact that Trump does have an edge to him when it comes to getting things done. Kendra seems to be the overall fav in here, so who am I to argue?

Olympic 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-22-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-23-05 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

Erin, Tana, Kendra....

Tana or Kendra has my vote to become the next Apprentice. Kendra negotiated the price of the beds and furnitures from 12,000 down to 7,000 at the Motel Renovation task. Lately, Kendra has finally taken the helm and was not short in getting a total bid of 21,000 compared to 11,000 in the Auction Task. Actually, Tana won the task for Kendra since she was the one negotiating with the 3 or 4 musicians and auctioning in front of the TV.

If Tana or Kendra wins A-3, then I'm 2 for 3, since I did pick Bill in A-1.

I guess Jenn M does deserves to win the previous one since she was better at the job interview and final interview, but somehow that was ignored completely and then the result went to somehow Kelly. As for this pack, Tana or Kendra should win and a long shot would have to be Erin.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-05, 08:54 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
my final four will be

Tana

Kendra

Craig

Alex

I think the final two will be Tana and Kendra.
not sure on winner yert b/c I think craig will suprise us all.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-30-05, 01:07 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
yes.
But I see Craig in there too.
With a Tana win.

and I'm ok with that so far.

DTrump 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-31-05, 03:07 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
TANA, KENDRA, CRAIG, BREN

04-03-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

Tana's BEST highlights includes....

ep 1) Her idea of giving away 2 tickets to Las Vegas. Later on, she operates the difficult cash-register with ease and she successfully convince several customers to buy their Western Cheese Burger.

ep 2) She handles the motel visitors in the morning with class and she also provides them free continental breakfast.

ep 5) She takes up the PM role, but it was a team effort that actually made the difference....thanks to John, Angie, Tara....

ep 8) She negotiated several deals with the 3 or 4 musicians and her presentation at the auction was very impressive....Her best showing right here....

ep 9) She demonstrates the function of the box to the parents and their kids and have them participate in the do it yourself clinic.

ep 10) Her idea of a Meatball Manga Pizza and later on she and Kendra solicit nearby companies and stores.

While everyone has had their moments, Tana seems to be more consistent in contributing ideas. I don't recall any contestants before who have contributed so much in the first 10 episodes. Obviously, Tana has done more for this show in comparison to others....she should win A3.

04-05-05, 10:52 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
>While everyone has had their moments,
>Tana seems to be more
>consistent in contributing ideas.
>I don't recall any contestants
>before who have contributed so
>much in the first 10
>episodes. Obviously, Tana has
>done more for this show
>in comparison to others....she should
>win A3.

I only agree that Tana had a strong game in the last 3 tasks. I wouldn't really call manning a reception desk a "best highlight".

Has anyone else done as much in 10 tasks? Absolutely. Once again, I bring up Amy, who won as PM, had ideas like advertizing on the pedicabs... Or Bill who won twice as PM, single-handedly managed a restaurant... Or Troy, who PMed 3 times in the first 10 tasks, stole the right apartment away from Katrina, came up with winning Trump Ice strategy... Troy was solely responsible for 2 of the only 3 wins his teams ever had. Andy was contributing ideas in every task. Kelly was bossing everyone else around in every task.

In short, there were quite a few people who did more than, if not as much as, Tana. If I had watched only the last 3 episodes, I would have been very impressed with her. But she didn't really do much before that. Then again, neither did Kendra. They're both getting the "Sandy Edit".

04-11-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Who should be the top 3?"
>I only agree that Tana had
>a strong game in the
>last 3 tasks. I wouldn't
>really call manning a reception
>desk a "best highlight".

These visitors were not happy campers in the morning. Tana had to tolerate with them constantly which is never easy. Due to film editing, we don't see everything, but you can follow through and see how difficult it can be. As you can see, Networth's motel was a complete disaster - they had no carpets, smelly rooms, missing amenities, etc... What kind of response do you expect from these vacationers who paid more than what they should? Obviously the score tells us everything...The score was very low and would have been much more lower if Tana didn't provide last minute service.

I agree with you that her last 3 were also strong.

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-04-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
19. "Fire them all. They're all Losers!"
Jeeze, if these people are the cream of the crop then it must have been a bad growing season.

Ellehcar71 163 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-05, 02:10 PM (EST)
20. "Why Kendra?"
Can somebody give me a reason to think Kendra belongs anywhere near the top? I know we have to judge on the editing, but I'm just not seeing any leadership skills in this girl. She seems to me to be the "under-the-radar" contestant. Every week, DH says, "Who's that? Has she been on the show the whole time?"

You can't fly under the radar to a second place finish in this game, can you?

Maybe I'm just missing something with her because of her understated personality amid such strong ones. Convince me, someone!

04-04-05, 02:41 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Why Kendra?"
"You can't fly under the radar
to a second place finish
in this game, can you?"

That's exactly what the first two runners up did - Kwame and Jennifer stayed UTR and coasted to second place.

04-05-05, 10:40 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Why Kendra?"
Task 7: She marketed Magna's mini golf place successfully to a victory.

Task 8: She was the winning PM.

Task 10: She once again handled the marketing, which was key to their victory.

Kendra barely appeared in the first 6 episodes.
- Sometimes it's because of the nature of the task - you don't really get to see much of anyone other than the leader during the graffiti task or Dove task.
- Sometimes it's the editing. They tend not to show the winning team much. I have no idea what Tara, John, Chris, Kristen, Craig, Tana, Audrey did during the Nescafe task!
- Kendra probably didn't get into any arguments with anyone until recently with Craig. For some reason we see a lot of people being "argumentive", and if she didn't argue, they don't show her.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-07-05, 02:03 AM (EST)
24. "Revised 4/7"
Now I'll go with Kendra, Craig, Chris, and Tana.

Not a very stellar group.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •