The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-06-05, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
Well, Every Apprentice season (all two of them) have had at least one woman that nobody could stand. Omarosa, and then, of course Maria (or, as some would argue, ALL the cast of season 2). Well, there's one in Season 3 that already annoys the heck out of me, and that's Erin.
Did anyone notice how HARD she laughed at Trump's stupid joke when he was presenting the challenge? if her mouth had been any wider you could have driven his limo through it. Look Mr. Trump! I am laughing so hard! I find you so funny!
And to skip to the end, her little "lawyer" speech in the boardroom, when she tried to argue the case for Michael being fired, she had to smile in between every other word. Someone's trying a bit too hard. Not to mention the 'argument' was ridiculous.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I'd go more with.. ohmyheck 02-06-05 1
   RE: I'd go more with.. ARnutz 02-07-05 2
 RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... treena924 02-07-05 3
   RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... ginger 02-07-05 4
 RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... miss_ganda 02-08-05 5
   RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... amea_gari 02-08-05 6
       RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... smokedog 02-09-05 7
       RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... miss_ganda 02-11-05 11
 RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... jae 02-09-05 8
 RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... Ricky 02-09-05 9
   RE: Erin - This round's most annoy... Flairmarq 02-09-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-06-05, 06:47 PM (EST)
1. "I'd go more with.."
Kristen "My eyebrows are higher than Trump Tower" Kirchner.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-05, 07:33 AM (EST)
2. "RE: I'd go more with.."
Me too, Kristin is more annoying. Although Erin has her marvelous fashion sense, NOT!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-07-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
I would have to agree with you. I actually was going to post the same thing. For some reason I just cannot stand Erin.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-07-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
On the other hand, if I want a serious corporate attorney, the first thing I look for is pink pouting lips and a penchant for last year's Ugh boots.

She's like a Legal Bunny.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-08-05, 06:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
I wouldn't call Erin annoying, actually, she fits more the sell-out type. Recall the very first episode where she and Danny butted heads together all day long and came out with a brilliant street performing act between the two of them.

Needless to say, they lost the task. Prior to the board room, she gave Danny her word that she will help defend their idea in the boardroom, well we all know what happened was totally opposite to that.

Yep, Erin is the type of co-worker I wouldn't share my feelings with about the boss. As for the real biotch, right now the petty cash hugging mascara-laced Kristin holds the title.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-08-05, 11:27 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
I don't think Erin was the one you mean, who sold out Danny? Wasn't it a woman with lighter hair?
Anyway, she annoys the heck outta me

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-09-05, 00:20 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
That was Stephanie, wasn't it?

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
Oops my bad, yes I meant Stephanie. Sheeez, the A3 candidates are so ordinary looking it's hard to distinguish one from the other.

Now I have to check out which one is Erin.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 01:45 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
Kristen is a joke candidate, therefore the honor of being most annoying certainly goes to Erin.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-05, 03:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
I think Kristen is the most annoying on the show. I actually like Erin. I don't find her annoying - she's sweet.

"Keep on keepin' on."
"Life is a garden...dig it"

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Erin - This round's most annoying twit?"
I'll have to agree. Erin stood against the exemption rule, which is admirable and I think the team liked her for it. Kristen was getting on everyone's nerves on the motel task. She just kept complaining.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •