The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-21-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
The purpose of this thread is to make a list to rank the candidates. It is NOT a discussion thread. So I challenge you, make a list here and discuss elsewhere!

You Want Fries With That?

In episode 1:

The teams are asked to choose and market a new Angus burger and operate a Burger King in NYC for the day.

Magna: The college grads chose the Three Cheese Angus Burger. The marketing plan? Get a cardboard box, cut a hole in it and play guitar outside the restaurant.

Networth: The HS grads chose the Western Angus Burger and do a pretty good job with the theme by getting cowboy outfits and giving away two airline tickets to Las Vegas.

The Prize: Dinner with the happy couple at 21 Club. A very nice prize IMO.

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK: - since it is only the first episode, it's hard to make comments for each of the 18 candidates so I will limit them until we get to know them better.

Rank. Name:

Like:

1. Kendra - good showing in the boardroom. A stand up gal.
2. Stephanie - next time let your opinions be heard!
3. Verna - she had a lot of opinions. She may get annoying soon.
4. John - did a great job of leading his team and motivated the non-team members during the task
5. Tara - was very enthusiastic.
6. Brian - he could slide a little if he continues to act as he did, but he wasn't too bad.

They haven't showed up yet: - in other words, we haven't seen too much of them yet... very hard to judge/ make comments.

7. Kristin
8. Michael
9. Bren
10. Angie
11. Audrey
12. Chris
13. Craig

Where did these folks come from?:

14. Alex - if your boss doesn't help, you better figure out a plan. One of these days you might be PM and need to know what you are doing.
15. Danny - what a character, you got lucky this week. You better get your act together soon, the team doesn't like you.
16. Erin - very annoying! Don't cry on the first task! Get some new clothes! Maybe Maria could lend you her bedazzler?
17. Tana - if I were a dog, I probably would've puddled on you too.

Fired: Todd - overall Todd did a very bad job at leading his team. There were a lot of mistakes made and it was not just the marketing. You can't be a good leader if you are not involved with the job.

Remember THIS is a love list people!!! IT is not a discussion thread. The ranking's are individual opinions. You ARE entitled to your opinion so make your own darn list!

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 txmomma26 01-21-05 1
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 ARnutz 01-21-05 2
       RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 Wacko Jacko 01-21-05 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 speardefense33 01-21-05 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 seahorse 01-27-05 5
   RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 Captain_Savem 01-27-05 8
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 treena924 01-27-05 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 PhoenixMons 01-27-05 7
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1 amea_gari 01-28-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 04:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
But what if I like your opinions? And they reflect my own?

Sorry, couldn't resist. But I do agree with you.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 05:02 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
Well then you could just copy mine and claim it as your own!

Silly!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-21-05, 05:08 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-21-05 AT 05:17 PM (EST)

nm

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-21-05, 06:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
Well, here we go. Tough to evaluate, but let's give it a whirl.

1. John - I like this guy. I like this guy alot. He's a take-charge leader without being too pushy. Perfect. They seem to respond well to him. Far and away #1 to me right now. Just don't waive your immunity next week.

2. Tara - Wow, a black woman who isn't psycho or the devil!

3. Verna - Wow, TWO black women who aren't psycho or the devil!

4. Brian - Kind of torn on him. I can appreciate his frankness and brutal honesty, as well as raw emotion, but he needs to keep it in check. Could either be real likeable or real annoying...could go either way right now.

Neutral:

-Kendra
-Michael
-Stephanie
-Angie
-Audrey
-Chris
-Craig (he loves to smile, however)
-Kristen
-Tana

14. Bren - I don't like the way he looks. He looks like a pain in the #####.

15. Alex - Just clueless. Deer in headlights. Is he gay? Not that there's anything wrong with that...*ahem*...but he just looks weak.

16. Erin - Oh God, we have a crier. First episode? I see a breakdown on the horizon. Wasn't she the one who made that "male chauvanist" comment too? Yeah, you belong here, sweetie pie.

17. Danny - Freak. Save it for Woodstock.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-27-05, 03:04 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
It's too early for me to make much of a determination, I'll try next week.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-27-05, 05:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
I'm with Seahorse on this one. Right now I hate all of them...

They have to earn the love!!!

A Kyngsladye Original ©2004 All Rights Reserved.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-27-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
Erin- cannot stand a whiner
Stephanie- Not good to lie on camera. satnd up for what you really think.
Kendra- I like her very well
Tara- A strong black wonman
Bren - i find him a little strange
Danny- a attention getter

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-27-05, 03:42 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
Not much of a love list yet, but these are the three who stood out to me:

John
Tara
Kendra

Tara and Kendra are likely to stay up there as I don't see them being annoying or petty any time soon. John could get annoying quickly, but for now I really like him.

Everyone else sucks.

Got blog?

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-28-05, 02:28 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 3.1"
Like:
Tara: My current favorite. Very well spoken. When she explained the name "Net Worth" to trump, I was impressed. And though she appears to be a strong personality, she wasn't abrasive or overbearing. I hope she remains this way-- she'll end up standing out for her restraint, amongst a passle of loudmouths.
John: Good leader, though his behavior towards Brian was a bit obnoxious. Granted, Brian was the epitome of obnoxious, but John should have walked away.
danny: I thought he was a moron week one, but week two, he turned it around. I'm impressed by his ability and willingness to adapt and learn from criticism. He may have won task two for his team, with the idea for the veranda party. The better rating they got was for the fun factor, not for room quality.
Craig: Well, he was right about the toilets, but didn't feel the need to rant about the issue. He spoke up, the PM refused his advice, and he dropped it. He understands the role of a leader, which most of the rest don't.

Disliked:
Brian: Thanks for turning this into an episode of Springer, buddy. Not only did this guy mess up, he couldn't decide whether he wanted to defend himself or accept the blame. Repeatedly. Smug and arrogant at times, falsely humble at others.
Audrey: Something about her bugs me. She got pretty aggressive and angry in
Verna: Whiney. With reason. Michael was an #####
Michael: He's an #####. Pompous and rude.
Chris: I didn't remotely notice this guy until he almost exploded in the boardroom. I mean, he was shaking. I fully expected his head to go "POP!"
kristen: SHUT UP ALREADY. She had it in for Brian from the start. Oh I don't blame her, but she didn't need to voice it so loudly and so inexhaustibly. What does she start episode two with? "I haven't liked Brian for a long time." Riiight, how long have you even known the guy?
Tana: Okay, really, i don't hate her, but she's kind of obnoxious.

A J Slice siggy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •