The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-04, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"

Thank Goodness It's Finally Over!!!

The purpose of this thread is to rank all of the candidates from season 2 in your preferred order from 1 to 18.
It is not a discussion thread!

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some final love!!

MY FINAL LIST:

LIKEABLE

1. Sandy: She was my favorite. She did well without a college education and she did not back down when she was being steamrolled.

2. Kevin: I still like him better than the two finalists. There has been no real proof that he was as extreme as the other candidates say, and I take it with a grain of salt because people do exaggerate. I really think if he did hurt someone, there would have been a lot of publicity about it.

3. Raj: What can I say about Raj? Eccentric, quirky, and likeable. He provided some really funny moments in an otherwise horrible season.

4. Andy: I liked him a lot! He will do good things in life! He just needs to do a little growing and gain some more experience.

5. Chris: He was like the class clown of the group. His funny comments about anything and everything made me chuckle all the time!

6. John: The other young guy also needs to gain some experience. Overall though he was a very likeable guy that just made some mistakes that were probably due to his immaturity.

INDIFFERENT

7. Kelly: Ho hum. As Raj said, "I don't like him, but I don't hate him." He will be good as one of DT's drones.

8. Elizabeth: She was pretty dumb. She did OK working for Kelly and so she falls in the middle of the pack for me.

9. Rob: Didn't get to know him really well. He was priceless when he came back to help with the home renovations.

10. Wes: Another ho hum, but even moreso than Kelly. What a dull, boring guy. No personality whatsoever.

11. Jennifer M.: Cunning, sly and evil. She also really thought that she could stay under the radar, not perform and not take any risks and still win?

12. Bradford: Rude, arrogant and egotistical. I guess overall, I'm kind of glad he was gone early.

13. Stacie J.: She wasn't as bad as all those witches made her out to be. Poor Stacie did not get a fair shot. She was strange though, she didn't want to be a team player and she was shunned because of it.

WTF??? These people beat out over a million applicants?

14. Jennifer C.: I can still hear her mouth! Just shut up and go away!

15. Pamela: Abrasive, cold and robotic. I really don't think she has any feminine qualities at all.

16. Ivana: I still can't beleive she lasted as long as she did. There was no way she would have ever been hired. Where the hack did they find her?

17. Stacy R.: She was just a little worm. She never played well with others. She always caused drama! Go back to the sandbox!

18. Maria: Gee, who was worse, Omarosa or Maria? Definately Maria! She is evil, witchy and conniving. I would much rather hang with "O" than "M".

Now it's your turn! Show the candidates some love!!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Vers... jae 12-18-04 1
   RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Vers... Ambassador9 01-05-05 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Vers... kahanasunset 12-18-04 2
 RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Vers... djshiow 12-18-04 3
 RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Vers... djandy 12-20-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Vers... CityFan 01-06-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-18-04, 09:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
This is hard. I know who I want to be #1, #2 and #18 but the rest are difficult to decide on.

LOL, ranking Stacy R above Kelly. And Stacy R in the Top 10. I don't think anyone else would do this.

OVERALL
01 Andy
02 Jen M
03 Elizabeth
04 Sandy
05 Pamela
06 Wes
07 John
08 Chris
09 Raj
10 Stacy R
11 Stacie J
12 Kelly
13 Kevin
14 Jen C
15 Ivana
16 Rob
17 Bradford
18 Maria

I'm basing this on approximately 60% likeability and 40% competence, in case you're wondering why Wes is so high.

Despite the Apex infighting, I find myself filling 4 of the Top 5 with women.

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
LAST EDITED ON 01-05-05 AT 11:43 PM (EST)

1. Elizabeth
2. Ivana
3. Stacy R.
4. Sandy
5. Pamela
6. Kevin
7. Andy
8. Bradford
9. Maria
10. Jen M.
11. Kelly
12. Chris
13. Wes
14. John
15. Rob
16. Jen C.
17. Stacie J.
18. Raj <----WORST.CANDIDATE.EVAR.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-18-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
OVERALL
01 Jennifer M/Andy
03 Pamela
04 Sandy
05 Kevin
06 Wes
07 John
08 Chris
09 Bradford
10 Elizabeth
11 Stacie J
12 Kelly
13 Ivana
14 Jen C
15 Rob
16 Maria
17 Stacy R
18 Raj (couldn't get behind this goofy DAW)

djshiow 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-04, 11:03 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
01 Jen M
02 Andy
03 Kelly
04 Kevin
05 Pamela
06 Sandy
07 Bradford
08 Chris
09 Raj
10 Stacie J
11 Elizabeth
12 John
13 Wes
14 Ivana
15 Rob
16 Stacy R
17 Jen C
18 Maria

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-20-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
1.) Andy - A true Apprentice who can learn a lot from a mentor and will go far in real life.
2.) Sandy - I wanted Sandy to win the most out of the Final 4.
3.) John - It took balls to call a halt to the Jenn hate-fest. Another young candidate I expect to see good things from.
4.) Kevin - Kevin is going for the exact same 3 degrees as Kelly has (undergraduate, MBA, and JD-Law), and yet Kevin was labeled as overeducated and unfocused in his education.
5.) Elizabeth - Was strong and authoritative when the heat was off. Too bad she melted under pressure.
6.) Kelly - A boring white male who was edited very favorably.
7.) Jen M. - The beating she took in the Finale gives me more sympathy for her. Also, Jen's talked about many contributions she made that were edited out to add credence to a Kelly win, which is also unfair.
8.) Rob - Hard worker.
9.) Pamela - Strong woman, but sticks her foot in her mouth too much. Also, is a huge DAW with her Maxim spread and wearing things like her low cut pants that she couldn't keep from falling down in the Basketball task.
10.) Stacie J. - Unfairly railroaded.
11.) Raj - Semi entertaining, but drove me nuts in the Polo task.
12.) Wes - Boring guy who contributed nothing.
13.) Chris - Funny guy who contributed nothing.
14.) Stacy R. - Yapping girl who contributed nothing.
15.) Bradford - Egotistical guy who wanted to be a Dictator, not an Apprentice.
16.) Jen C. - Obnoxious complainer.
17.) Ivana - Obnoxious stripper.
18.) Maria - Obnoxious control freak.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

CityFan 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-06-05, 03:59 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Fanatics Love List: Finale Version"
1. Jen M. ( The best)
2. Andy
3. Pamela
4. John
5. Raj
6. Bradford
7. Elizabeth
8. Wes
9. Sandy
10.Stacy R
11.Stacie J.
12 Chris
13 Jen C.
14.Maria
15.Rob
16.Kevin
17.Kelly
18.Ivana (The worst)

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •