The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

TARJUNKIE999 479 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-17-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-04 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

Jennifer said that Carolyn was a "Token" woman in a male-dominated Trump organization.

Can you say "Cat Fight!"

Oh yeah, when asked what she would be doing now, she said she may design a line of womens clothes....huh??...Princeton/Harvard top-of-class summa cum laude law grad designing clothes???? Duh!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) kahanasunset 12-17-04 1
   RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) frodo2 12-17-04 5
       RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) kahanasunset 12-17-04 6
       RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) Ricky 12-18-04 10
       RE: Men are harder on men than wome... dramamama 12-19-04 12
 RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) cayugasong 12-17-04 2
   RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) dajaki 12-17-04 3
       RE: Branson/Trump Wolfcat 12-17-04 4
 She will be joining the ranks of wo... DontGetMeStarted 12-17-04 7
   RE: She will be joining the ranks o... jae 12-18-04 8
       RE: She will be joining the ranks o... DontGetMeStarted 12-18-04 9
 RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live) author1 12-19-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
"Jennifer said that Carolyn was a "Token" woman in a male-dominated Trump organization. Can you say 'Cat Fight!' "

Good for her, glad she spoke her mind. Carolyn is the biggest reason Jennifer was not hired.

Trump is a misogynist. So many examples, especially last night. He would never have put a man through the ringer like he did Jennifer. "Wolf-Pack Good-Ole-Boyism" (aka Sexism) edged out "Wolf-Pack Racism" last night. It's every bit as valid and ripe an issue as racism.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-17-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
He would never have put a man through the ringer like he did Jennifer.

yes he would. Men are harder on each other than they are on women. We beat up on each other just to find out who's better. it's insane, but it's instinct.

kahanasunset 466 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
Oh agree frodo about the "male" points.

But Trump's still a bit of a misogynist. There was no excuse for what occurred last night with the Jennifer-bashing. Unless something happened that we didn't see which would alleviate the charge of misogyny a bit.

Jennifer said this a.m. on some show that she had been at a disadvantage out of the gate being on the women's team (plus she said it last night too if I remember correctly).

Still there must have been something else to make Burnett and Trump stick it to her like he did last night. Of course the whole thing was so poorly organized and executed that what may have been intended as a snowball became an avalanche. I doubt it though.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-18-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
I think Jenn would have been picked by Trump over any other of the men on the show besides Kelly. Kelly was just a little bit better than her. I don't think it's a sexist thing. Trump seems to hire both men and women.

dramamama 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-19-04, 08:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Men are harder on men than women? Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-04 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

Men are harder on men than they are on women? Hey, who ended up with the prize (twice in a row?). Come on come on come on: I don't mind that everyone is mainly trying to skirt the issue but could there be greater evidence of a sexist culture than the 'prentice? Women lifting their skirts, spilling their shirts; Carolyn policing the borders like Miss Whatshername in Beverly Hillbillies (Hathaway?).

If you need evidence that men are harder on women than on men, well, check the crime stats (men are one of women's leading causes of death, right up there with heart attacks). And rape, and domestic violence, and, oh yeah, the wage statistics and the glass sealing over our dead bodies: and by the way if it makes us all feel better and more equal and all, WOMEN are harder on women than a lot of men are (ask any defense attorney in a rape case: they try to stack the jury with women because women are so HARSH and judgmental of other women): We all hates da women. We all hates Nursie Ratchett. Consider Carolyn's pursed pursed lips about Ivana: policing the borders. Consider Ivana's rage toward Jenn: policing the borders.

And consider that we'll write pages of links about racism, but only Kahanasunset in all this talk takes up the topic? Argument by assertion ("it's not sexism") isn't valid, last time I checked.

Who's afraid of Virginia Woolf?

cayugasong 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
Good for her for speaking up about the obvious. Carolyn, along with everyone else who works for him, all have that same very cautious way around him. No one can relax. Bill Rancic has it too - afraid to say anything that isn't blatant flattery or just what Trump wants to hear.

Last night's finale was awful. After that "spontaneous" sending Regis into the audience to interview people thing started, Trump would have looked like an idiot not to hire Kelly. What a mistake! where was Mark Burnett? Did he really turn this show over to Trump to ruin? They were faced with 30 minutes to kill before the "reunion" segment, and nothing left to do but streeettcccchhhh it out. I turned it off at 9:35 and won't be watching A3.

I"m pretty much done with watching the world according to Trump. If he thinks his show is ANY different from Cuban's or Branson's, he's deluding himself. Same ego, different hairstyles...

dajaki 1454 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-17-04, 02:31 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
Yeah, but Bransonheimer's requires acts of daring-do!

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Branson/Trump"
I havent been watching the Rebel....

But, I did see it the same week as Ivanas infamous drop the skirt stunt.

Now, heres the irony
That same week on Bransons show it was actually a CHALLENGE that one of the girls had to go naked in front of a Concert Festival audience on stage!

Wolfcat

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-17-04, 04:20 PM (EST)
7. "She will be joining the ranks of women"
who have been villified by men (for what ever reason, but imo because they are the female in the 'event')... ala Lewinsky etc, and make a bundle. Good.
Trump is a putz and Don't Get Me started on that a@@wipe coo.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-04, 10:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: She will be joining the ranks of women"
Where on the internet can I view this?

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-04, 01:30 PM (EST)
9. "RE: She will be joining the ranks of women"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-04 AT 01:35 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 12-18-04 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

try these, not that Jen has thier type of noterity, but she was needlessly publicly humiliated....

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/STYLE/fashion/03/23/lewinsky.purses/

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_984149,00180010.htm

author1 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-19-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Apprentice LOSER on CNBC (live)"
>>Oh yeah, when asked what she would be doing now, she said she may design a line of womens clothes....huh??...

Proof Jen wasn't a good fit for the Trump Organization.

Jen stated time after time how she really wanted to do real estate, had passion for this, really wanted to work for Trump, etc. It sounds to me like she just wants to get out of law.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •