The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Twickb1 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-15-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
If you could choose anyone from either season who would be YOUR apprentice. I would choose Sandy. She is my favorite this year and im pulling for her to win.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If you could choose anyone from... DHerder222 11-15-04 1
   RE: If you could choose anyone from... apprenticefans 11-19-04 7
 RE: If you could choose anyone from... speardefense33 11-15-04 2
   RE: If you could choose anyone from... Wolfcat 11-15-04 3
       RE: If you could choose anyone from... camdawggy 11-16-04 4
 RE: If you could choose anyone from... jae 11-16-04 5
   RE: If you could choose anyone from... lulu lemon 11-19-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DHerder222 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-15-04, 10:38 PM (EST)
1. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
You know, that's a real toughie. I haven't really given it a lot of thought. I guess my first pick from Season One would be Heidi. For all the emotional stuff she had to deal with during the taping, she still did a bang-up job very consistently, and I think Trump short-changed her. As for Season Two, hmm...Maybe Kelly, maybe Andy, maybe Sandy. I need to see more before I can decide.

apprenticefans 24 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 06:46 PM (EST)
7. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
RANK
Season 1:
1)Amy
2)Troy
3)Bill
4)Nick
5)Katrina
6)Kristi
7)Kwame
8)Tammy
9)Heidi
10)Jessie
11)Bowie
12)Ereka
13)David
14)Jason
15)Sam
16)Omarosa

Season 2:
1)Pamela 7)Sandy 13)Raj
2)Kelly 8)Wes 14)John
3)Jen M 9)Rob 15)Jen C
4)Bradford 10)Elizabeth 16)Stacy R
5)Kevin 11)Stacie J 17)Maria
6)Andy 12)Chris 18)Ivana

speardefense33 76 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
Troy hands down. No one comes close. But if I had to round out a Top-5...

2. Kwame
3. Kevin
4. Raj
5. Jenn M. (easily the best looking and best-acting woman of either season...although Amy is #2 in the personality...a.k.a least catty and "girly")

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 11:30 PM (EST)
3. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
EZ....

Bill!

He won last year, deserved to win and earned it!

Fact was I liked most of the guys last year. And though the women seemed catty to me last year, needless to say they were angels compared to this years ladies. I do also think they were smarter and better team players AND leaders too last year. Dead horse I know, but I'm new here and getting m YaYa DAW time in! ;)

camdawggy 11 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 01:21 AM (EST)
4. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
Hind-sight being 20-20, Kwame was by far and away the best. Troy was kewl, and I would take him in a heartbeat, but while Bill is sitting in an office making a cool $250,000 for a year of watching a skyscraper go up, Kwame just signed a deal with his own company (Legacy LLC) to develop over $1 BILLION dollars in new construction. Looks like he gets the last laugh... I'm betting that he gets more than $250k outta the deal, and that if Doanld doesn't keep one eye pointed over toward "the Kwame", Mr. K is going to come up on the Trumpster's real estate empire the same way WalMart did KMart back in the 70's.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-16-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
5. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
I would choose Trump.

lulu lemon 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-19-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
6. "RE: If you could choose anyone from season 1 or 2 who would be your apprentice?"
here's my apprentice all star picks (based on the first two seasons):

season 1
amy
katrina
bill
nick
troy
kwame
erika
omarosa

season 2
kelly
andy
ivana
stacy
stacie
bradford
jen c
john

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •