The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stupid drivers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-02, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stupid drivers"
There is nothing that I hate more than stupid drivers. Ok thats not true, but close enough. I was leaving the grocery store tonight, heading towards my apartment. The road I take is three lanes. Two for left turn, one for right turn. The line for the right turn is long, but moving fast, there is no one in the left lanes. Coming out of a store parking lot, ther eis a car trying to get in and I let him in. The guy behind me gets pissed at me. He pulls out and goes into the left lane and tries to get in front of me. Well, I am moving already and about to make the right turn. He turns right with me, he is right next to me and we can only go into one lane. He gets all pissed at me, honking the horn and fliping me off. Road rage anyone? I don't let him in sonce I am about a half car ahead of him. I just smiled and drove on but I was fuming!!!

I also have a stupid cop story. Actually it's just funny because the cop is a friend. He pulled over a guy who was speeding. Does the whole, license and registration. The guy hands it over and says, "Officer, your car." Cory looks back and is car is rolling down the slight hill it was one. Cory and the guy run back and getit. Needless to say, Cory let the guy go with only a Thanks and don't speed.

Anyone else have driving stories?

Lady T-mean Uber b!tch

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stupid drivers Crimsyn 07-03-02 1
   RE: Stupid drivers PepeLePew13 07-03-02 3
   Cool Sig Pic Drive My Car 07-03-02 4
       RE: Cool Sig Pic nailbone 07-03-02 6
       RE: Cool Sig Pic Crimsyn 07-05-02 9
 RE: Stupid drivers aymelek 07-03-02 2
 RE: Stupid drivers moonbaby 07-03-02 5
 RE: Stupid drivers Swami 07-03-02 7
 RE: Stupid drivers sticks 07-05-02 8
 RE: Stupid drivers ELCinOhio 07-05-02 10
   RE: Stupid drivers Swami 07-05-02 11
 Most drivers shouldn't be on the ro... Asskicker 07-05-02 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-03-02, 07:47 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Stupid drivers"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-02 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

Oh gods. Yesterday Mr. Crims and I were coming home from out of town. Our exit is a pain. There is the oncoming ramp which lets cars in, and it gives them about 4 car lengths to get over into traffic before it becomes my exit ramp. My husband was driving and he wasn't used to taking that exit. Anyway three cars and an eighteen wheeler were all on the ramp trying to push through traffic. Well this idiot in front of us just stops in the middle of the road to let the cars in. Here we are going 70, no way to stop in time. My husband does't even look to see if anyone is coming, he just swerves into the left lane and passes the idiot. Its a miracle we didn't get hit or hit anybody. Needless to say, we took the next exit and took the long way home.

"Time won't find the lost."

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 09:26 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Stupid drivers"

Mmmmm, I'm thinking that Crims would make an excellent apprentice to VampKira...

I've got tons of crazy driving stories... I'll be back later to share some of them!

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 09:49 PM (EST)
4. "Cool Sig Pic"

I don't know about Vamp apprentice, but I know forever more this is how I will picture Crims.
I LOVE this pic!!!
Honey, you look great!!

Oh wait, I am suppossed to talk about Bad drivers.
I live in Texas, they are all tailgaters with HUGE pickup trucks, and they have these big push Bar things on their front grills. It is all about intimidation. ( and people wonder why I didn't drive for 6 years *rolling eyes*)

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Cool Sig Pic"

Don't forget the gun rack and the NRA stickers!!

True story - I had a pickup just like you described parked in my reserved spot occasionally. I don't even THINK about reporting it!!!

- This Space For Rent

The road goes on forever and the party never ends - Robert Earl Keen

Crimsyn 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-05-02, 11:20 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Cool Sig Pic"
Hehe. I actually made this siggy pic about a year ago, I just never had a chance to use it. lol I'm not so sure I could be an apprentice, I'm a whole new breed of weird. lol

"Time won't find the lost."

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-03-02, 08:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Stupid drivers"
Does it count if a little blue haired lady tries to run you down with her gold cadillac? 'Cause that happened to me today.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 10:53 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Stupid drivers"
I got ran off the road last weekend by a woman changing lanes without looking. That was fun. My neck still hurts and I feel lucky to be alive. Much swerving and swearing. I've also noticed that ppl who wear hats while driving don't seem very safe to drive near.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-03-02, 11:15 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Stupid drivers"
Now that I drive a minivan instead of a full size conversion van, I notice that people react to me very differently. People rarely tailgate a full size van, or cut it off, or suddenly pull in front of you because they don't want to hurt themselves. When you're an 800lb gorilla car, you rule the road!

Anyway, yesterday I was driving down a road under construction--half the four lane highway was ripped right out to a 2 foot drop-off, and all the traffic was squeezed onto 2 lanes with barrels & little divider post thingies hanging out when you least expect them. I was going about the posted 30 MPH speed limit and looking for an address on my left. A huge truck following me decided to 'force' me to go faster by riding my butt, like 6 feet away. His engine was roaring so he probably wanted to get up to speed where he could go into another gear. Too bad--I'm not going to speed in an active construction zone, especially when I am going to turn soon.

Anyway, I finally spotted my address, so I put on my turn signal and tapped my brakes just enough to light up my tail lights and give him warning I was going to slow for a turn. (I had not yet begun to reduce speed.) He panicked and slammed on his brakes. I could see his truck making jack-knife feints in my rear-view mirror! Since there was no traffic in the oncoming lane, I zipped between two orange barrels into the oncoming lane just to get the heck out of his way, then after a few houses made my left hand turn into the driveway I was looking for. He roared on past, yelling obscenities & waving his arm out the window. Hello? You were tailgating me and panicked yourself because of it.

I miss my big Ford van.

Swami

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-05-02, 11:05 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Stupid drivers"
I had to reply to this, stupid drivers are my biggest pet peeve!

On my way home from work, I have to merge onto another road, fairly simple right? There is a stop light with two lanes to go straight through the intersection and then a lane that veers to the right so that you can merge with oncoming traffic. You do not have to stop at the light. There is a yield sign, and also a sign that says "KEEP MOVING CHANGE LANES LATER". Yet everyday there is a line a mile long of cars stopped because the first car in line is at a stand still waiting to merge.

Hello, asshat! You have your own lane, why wait to merge into someone else's lane.

I probably didn't explain that well but it honestly adds about ten minutes to my commute every afternoon. It is so annoying.

ELCinOhio 215 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-05-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Stupid drivers"
Okay- Here is my story:

About 3 Weeks ago, I was driving down a major city Road, from a meeting off site back to the office. I am going my 30 MPH through an intersection. A car coming from the opposite way decided to make a left turn without looking. I honk my horn to no avail, and smash right into their front right side.

The cop arrives, and can clearly see what has happened, the stupid morons try and tell the cop that I was rushing through a Yellow. Which I wasn't, but I guess it's okay to make a left turn on yellow, but not continue going straight? At least they got cited, the cop isn't that stupid.

Then the cop asks for their Insurance information, which they "Conveinently" don't have.

So anyways, my car has been totaled, I ahve missed 3 days of work cause of my back injury, which cost me personal time, cause workmans comp doesn't kick in till after like a week, and I had to buy a new Car, and settle through my own insurance.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-02, 04:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Stupid drivers"
Ouch! I am so sorry this happened to you, ELCin.

Swami

Asskicker 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-05-02, 07:51 PM (EST)
12. "Most drivers shouldn't be on the road"
It's no secret that 90% of all drivers should have their licenses revoked and be subjected to taking taxi's and busses for the rest of their lives. The overwhelming fact is that most people in this world suck at most things. Some are too stupid to understand the rules of the road, while others lack the basic motor skills required to make quick decisions when something happens.

There's the group of people who drink and think they aren't drunk, the group that for some reason beyond all that is humanly conceivable believe that seatbelts are deathtraps, the group of nimrods who get all fumed up and pissed because of a traffic jam.

There are people who are "time spazzes", meaning that they obsess over losing time, or being late, or having to get something done RIGHT AWAY because those 7 hours they have to get the 10 minute job done are not enough. There are caffeine addicts, makeup/cell phone drivers, people who are easily distracted, suicidal maniacs who could care less if they get thrown off the bridge, soccer moms yelling at the kids instead of watching the road, and pathetic single men who would run a red light for a single flash of tit across the intersection.

But there's not a damn thing we can do about it! As long as humans are driving cars, there will be trouble on the roads. We all suck in one way or another. Our driving habits only reflect that suckage.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •