The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No More Josh:O("
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

roddjen 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roddjen Click to send private message to roddjen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No More Josh:O("
I missed the end of last night's episode, so I didn't get to see the final cut. I'm watching tonight, and I CANNOT believe Anna got rid of Josh. He was THE most genuine, warm, heartfelt, kind-hearted man of all of them. Not to mention, he was gorgeous as well.

On the other hand, I guess I am relieved that she eliminated Josh, because for some reason she just doesn't seem really sincere in a lot of aspects. It's best that Josh didn't get stuck with her, although it upsets me, because I'm sure he was heart-broken.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: No More Josh:O( Wacko Jacko 07-27-05 1
   RE: No More Josh: goldie1000 07-27-05 2
   RE: No More Josh:O( roddjen 07-28-05 3
       RE: No More Josh:O( goldie1000 07-29-05 5
   RE: No More Josh:O( goldie1000 07-29-05 6
 RE: No More Josh:O( RavenChant 07-29-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-05, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: No More Josh:O("
If you watched last night episode you would've seen he deserved the boot. You would've see why Nathan was chosen over both him and Arthur.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-27-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: No More Josh:"
I watched the episode last night and,
I was kinda surprised that she got rid of Josh also. I thought they had a good connection. But I guess the spark was just not there for Anna. I suppose she would rather keep Rocky around so he can audition some more, for a SOAP opera part on national TV. I do not think Rocky is at all genuine, I think he is there for the exposure. They hardly talk, so much for getting to know each other.

So I guess I will hope for Nathan now.

roddjen 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-28-05, 00:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roddjen Click to send private message to roddjen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No More Josh:O("
Oh, really:-O....Hmmm, what did I miss. Why did Josh deserve the boot?

07-29-05, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: No More Josh:O("
I have no idea, I didn't think he deserved the boot at all.

07-29-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
6. "RE: No More Josh:O("
Why did he deserve the boot, can you explain please ??

RavenChant 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-29-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RavenChant Click to send private message to RavenChant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: No More Josh:O("
I really liked Josh N too and grew to like Hunk Josh,he was the only hunk one that I liked.I hope Josh N got himself a nice girlfriend,he was adorable and I would love a guy like him also,most of the Joes seemed really down to earth guys.My little daughter and I would watch every Tuesday and we would fight over Josh N. and then she decided she would settle for Hunk Josh.She is 5 and already noticing men.She is going to be trouble in the future.LOL I would surely pick the guy that would treat me with respect and be gentle and loving over any guy that just had looks.And some of those joes were really great looking guys anyway,Josh N.and Nathan and even the Jesus guy Josh was really cute once they cut his beard off and you could see his handsome face.They could of left his long hair though.I will miss the show now that it's done with.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •