The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

hugodrax 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hugodrax Click to send private message to hugodrax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
I thought Rachel was stunning at the last episode walking down in that dress, and you can tell she would look good even in the morning. Samantha looks worn out from too much partying and she looks advanced in her age from what looks too be exposure to high levels of UV radiation. She requires lots of makeup to look acceptable.

I would not be surprised if samantha in bed lies like a dead trout waiting for intercourse to be over so she can get back to shopping.

I think being able to go to an art gallery with a hot looking chick who can actually explain the paintings etc.. a big turn on.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why do people think Samantha wa... lyrker 04-08-04 1
   RE: Why do people think Samantha wa... Rockytop Chick 04-08-04 2
   RE: Why do people think Samantha wa... Luis XIX 04-11-04 4
 Woof G Edwards 04-11-04 3
 RE: Why do people think Samantha wa... world of disgust 04-11-04 5
 RE: Why do people think Samantha wa... Ivorywire 04-12-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lyrker 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-04, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lyrker Click to send private message to lyrker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
I thought Samantha looked a bit leathery and worn but that's just me.

"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days, it will be."
- Jeremy Schwartz

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-04, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
I didn't think Samantha was all that good looking. Her face looked older, with some wrinkles, and that "too much time in the tanning bed " leathery look. And I really didn't think those short skirts she kept having to wear did much for her. It wasn't like she had really nice legs.

That being said, Rachel is a lovely girl, but has a sweet girl-next -door quality in her looks. Samantha does come across as more glamorous. I suppose that's what Adam went for.

Also, I think Adam's choice was between casually dating someone and a more committed relationship.

Luis XIX 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-04, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Luis%20XIX Click to send private message to Luis%20XIX Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
4/11/04

I do not have the foggiest idea why people think Samantha is better looking. For me it's a tie between Rachel and Christine!
Once again, I wish NBC will cancel Plain Jane and instead air "Average Joe 4 Rachel Returns!" or "Average Joe 4 Christine Returns"! I do not understand why NBC is sponsoring the 2004 Summer Olympic Games, we are in the middle of a major war against terrorism! The Olympic Games should be cancelled in my book! Word life!

Luis XIX

G Edwards 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-11-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail G%20Edwards Click to send private message to G%20Edwards Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Woof"
>I would not be surprised if
>samantha in bed lies like
>a dead trout waiting for . . .
>

You forgot to add, "with the dog at the foot of the bed in a sexy, pink, satin doggy-thong."

world of disgust 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-04, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail world%20of%20disgust Click to send private message to world%20of%20disgust Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
Good call. I hope Adam's stupid ##### gets tricked into marrying the gold-digging ##### and a year later she divorces him and takes him for all he's worth, and tells him how bad of a lay he was and basically makes him realize his family was right. Rachel would have been the right choice, and Adam is a fricken moron, rich, but a moron.

Ivorywire 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-12-04, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ivorywire Click to send private message to Ivorywire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why do people think Samantha was better looking?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-04 AT 01:33 AM (EST)

Rachel was beautiful. None of the others really stood out. Not sure why he didn't choose her, but that's Average Joe for you. I've watched for three seasons. I think that's all there has been, but I'm not positive. None of the selections have made much sense to me.

Maybe it's not just Average Joe that doesn't make much sense, maybe it's life. People so often go for the wrong ones. That could be why so many people get divorced. They just aren't very good at finding the right person, even when the right person is standing in front of them.

If they have another season of this show, I don't think I'll watch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •