The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Average Joe Definitions (Contributions Welcome)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Average Joe Forum (Protected)
Original message

JustMe2001M 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-24-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Average Joe Definitions (Contributions Welcome)"
Melana Bug (Mel-a-na Bug) - n. 1. a virus which attacks the brains of men in their 20s and 30s causing them to seek out unusual methods in which to embarrass themselves and their families. Usually contracted through close contact with frequently used Barbie Dolls, marshmellows, Clairol hair color, or Barbra Streisand records. v. 2. the act of "melana-ing" or losing touch with reality to the extent that one mistakes external interest for individual talent as opposed to individual absurdity. (see "car-wreck").

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contri... teejax22 11-25-03 1
   Please don't make duplicate posts Bebo 11-25-03 2
   RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contri... teejax22 11-25-03 3
 RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contri... CyberCooties 11-28-03 4
 RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contri... strange_encounter 11-29-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-03, 11:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contributions Welcome)"
I don't know why everyone thinks Melanie is so shallow in her choices of the average Joe! I think the girl is just being real and lets face it..looks does matter to a certain degree. I certainly would not want a man if I am not attracted to that person. The attraction doesn't have to mean that he is model type with a chizelled face and a 6-pac, as they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Certainly getting to know someone may also lead to an attraction that was not there before. Regardless, I would not advise anyone to be with someone if they were not physically attracted to that person in some form or another.
Since Melanie got three new studs who may possibly be a mate I think it is only fair to evaluate those guys and see if they connect on another level. I certainly don't blame her for trying to get to know those new guys especially when she has had 3x as much times with the other average joes.

Oh yeah..I'm glad she took those red flags to heart last night when she voted Mr. Dark n' Chizzeled off. He revealed way too much information...and that information was a bit freaky. I must say I felt for him when he was crying at the end. I'm also glad Johnny boy got the boot...I hope he finds someone to love him as much as he can love that person. Let's face it though...keeping Johnny boy on would only serve to crush him deeply later on cause in the end..I dont think Melanie would choose him.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-03, 12:41 PM (EST)
2. "Please don't make duplicate posts"
Welcome to the forums, teejax. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the guidelines, particularly the section on duplicate posts. There is no need to post the identical response in two different threads.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

teejax22 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-25-03, 01:19 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contributions Welcome)"
sorry bout that...just a mistake...I even ended up posting this message in the Bachelorette forum I think...My PC IS BUGGIN!

CyberCooties 162 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-28-03, 06:57 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contributions Welcome)"
Zachass enhancing over-wear: That head condom Zach wears on his head.

Ew! CyberCooties!

strange_encounter 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-03, 04:07 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Average Joe Definitions (Contributions Welcome)"
sub-intelli-rection - n:
1. a chronic medical condition effecting men when a beautiful female is around causing a lack of blood flow to the brain when other parts of the body need are making better use of it. Such conditions are capable of rending the male incapable of using good judgment since normal brain functions seem to be controlled by another part of the body. Said condition likely to cause the male to speak incoherently and perform socially in a foolish manner.
2. the superhuman power associated with such condition causing the male to overcome normal appropriate acts and exceed tolerable borders of behavior.
3. the misguided sudden sensation of greatness finding yourself mysteriously irresistable and desirable when such condition occurs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •