The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ujena 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-17-06, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
From about the 3rd show with Niambi I couldn't help but think she was fitting into the catogory of a "women who loves too much" and thought that book would be very appropriate for her to read. I am pretty sure she fits into at least one of the expamples in the book.
Correct me if I'm wrong, doesn't Mr. Situation Man "Luecia sp?" have another girl friend and why did they loose the phone connection last week when she phoned him the second time?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... alaholly 05-17-06 1
   RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... Ujena 05-17-06 2
   RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... beckettrep 05-29-06 12
 RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... sue2 05-17-06 3
   RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... maybaybee 05-17-06 4
       RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... Juliejo 05-17-06 5
           RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... MizJazmine 05-17-06 8
       RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... MizJazmine 05-17-06 7
           RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... Ujena 05-17-06 9
   RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... petmama 05-17-06 6
       RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... Ujena 05-17-06 10
           RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... Seabisquit 05-29-06 11
   RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... beckettrep 05-30-06 13
 RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... banks 05-30-06 14
 RE: Niambi, a women who loves too ... maryellennaco 05-30-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-17-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Niambi looks like a battered woman to me. She has been at least verbally and emotionally abused if not physically. She has such a beaten down look to her it's very sad to watch her. Why Iyanla encourages her to go back to a man who has not treated her well is beyond me. She needs to become strong on her own and then find a man who will honor and respect who she is. She could be a lovely woman if she weren't so bitter and depressed.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-17-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ujena Click to send private message to Ujena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
I see the same thing, as long as she is willing to settle for men who are not interested in honoring her and treating her in kind and special way she is always going to have that look on her face. She seems to be OK with the scraps of life when she has so much amazing potential. She is going to have to pull her boot straps up and get a clue and understand that she has to do for herself and that starts with loving Niambi first because the real deal here is, God has not forgotten her and God wants her to love herself as He loves her. <stepping off soap box now> grin

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-29-06, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Numb-ambi is getting exactly what she deserves. She should have dumped Lucius the minute she found out he was involved with another woman. The fact that she was willing to be the 'other woman' in his life, to me, speaks volumes. She is acting like a slut because she keeps chasing after a 'taken' man. Granted, he's not married to girlfriend #1 but woman should stick together whether they know each other or not and be firm in not dating another woman's man. I have no sympathy for Numb-ambi and can't even figure out why she was in the House at all since it's very apparent she had no intention of giving this creep up.

sue2 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sue2 Click to send private message to sue2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Come on Niambi, now she says Mr. Situation is no longer seeing the other woman, but now "I just want to be friends". Give me a break!

maybaybee 167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-17-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maybaybee Click to send private message to maybaybee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
>Come on Niambi, now she says
>Mr. Situation is no longer
>seeing the other woman, but
>now "I just want to
>be friends". Give me a
>break!

Niambi is SOoo lying to herself. She needs to just come right out and say that she's in love with this butthole and wants to be his first lady. She takes everything he says and uses it as a hope preserver. I think that if she stands tall in what she really wants this thing that calls himself a man will slink away under the rock where lower forms exist.
I remember being in bad relationships with men when I was in my early twenties. A man will tell you any damn thing and unless you are a scheming maniacal person yourself, you get caught up, never thinking someone would lie to you. As you mature you, hopefully weed through the bs and tap into whether your needs are being met or if you are just holding on to nothing.
Niambi is holding on to a lie. She needs to let it go and learn how to love herself. Iyanla should discourage her relationship with Lucious. At least Dr. Stan can be counted on to tell it like it is.

www.chocolatesleuth.com---mystery reviews

Juliejo 477 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Juliejo Click to send private message to Juliejo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
I was disturbed with Niambi today when she had her session with Dr. Stan and she lied to herself and wasnt listening to a word Dr. Stan was saying to her. He told her twice that being friends with Mr. S. and still having sex with him was exactly what she has already been doing, she is just calling it by another name. She didnt hear it.
She doesnt want to change a thing. She is happy being miserable and so dragging that styro-person around on her foot is appropriate for her. She must like her Situation man and the way he treats her because she wants to have him anyway, she can. Most of us get kicked in the teeth a time or two by a Dawg of a man and we move on but Niambi refuses to see him in any other light except the one she chooses.
It appears that it doesnt matter to her if he sees several other women and her too as long as he sees her and sleeps with her occassionally. Mr. S. has it made. He is no good but she must crave that kind of Treatment or she would get out of the situation. I also didnt' like the way she got so angry in group this morning when Christie said Niambi was going to run in the 5-K and Niambi got all huffy and said I am going to walk. Then Dr. Stan again tried to explain that Christie ment nothing by saying run and I still do not think Niambi got it. I think she has a CHIP on her shoulder and is looking for a conflict. This girl needs help in the worst way. She is pathetic. She is angry with herself and takes her anger and frustration out on eveyone else.
PEACE

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-17-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
I think Lucious "told" Niambi something. Of course it's a lie, but I think it's something he's said to her and she BELIEVES him. So even if Dr. Stan is talking to her, it's the "you don't know what I know" game. At least that's what I'm thinking.

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-17-06, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Okay maybaybee I'm blaming this post on you! ...hehehe

I have to get this out of my system....

I am soooo tired of this whole thing. Everytime Lucious comes up I just go *ughhh* or *sigh*. I truly feel that Iyanla is selling Niambi down a river of lies. Lucious is not Adeyami(Iyanla's husband). This is a completely different situation. I feel it's wrong, wrong, wrong, for Iyanla to encourage or even hint that Niambi should stay in this situation. If anything I say fight and stand for her since she can't do it for herself. I can't and won't go along with this open your heart up mess...NO! Iyanla is basically telling Niambi that she has to become transparent and vulnerable to a man who really doesn't want her for anything other than sex or respect her, and that is just plain crazy making to me.

I've thought about women who are in domestic violence situations. You tell them what to do and where to go if they want to leave. You tell them what to do if they they want to stay and the best way to protect themselves. I've never heard of anyone telling the woman to open up her heart and just take the beating for the beating's sake.

To me that's what Iyanla is doing to Niambi and IMO it's just wrong. I don't care what anybody says, this is not love. It's something but it's not love. Love is not blind, it is not ignorant, and it does not diminish you. IMO it's a lie built on lies. To me Niambi is spriritually bankrupt and Iyanla knows it. So Iyanla is going to take Niambi right off into her metaphysical stuff, because Niambi doesn't have an "anchor". To me it's very egregious to say the least. People might laugh at Antonia with her St. Anthony comment, but I noticed Iyanla doesn't pull a lot of metaphysical talk with her. With Niambi, Iyanla is doing something very different and it's very subtle.

To me Niambi is going to be so hurt when she really really see's everything for what it really is including Iyanla in this specific case. I don't care...I don't care...nobody who really cares about Niambi would encourage her in the slightest to stay in this situation. It kinda all reminds me of the little story:

"Truth and Lie started out in a race. Lie ran way ahead of the Truth.
Truth ran so hard, it tore off its clothes. So when it got "there" it was
THE NAKED TRUTH".

Whew!...I feel better now....

05-17-06, 06:27 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
"Truth and Lie started out in a race. Lie ran way ahead of the Truth.
Truth ran so hard, it tore off its clothes. So when it got "there" it was
THE NAKED TRUTH".

I love your quote MizJazmine and I agree with your post. I was shocked when I heard Iyanla go there with Mr. S.! I thought I had missed something, maybe it was in the return e-mail and I missed it, but I thought he had another babe that he slept with. Today Iyanla addressed her shadow (or dark side) and she now drags (large foam cut out Iyanla traced of her and Niambi cut out) that along with her and atached with all her personal thoughts about herself. This might help her but I think there is so much bitterness and confusion there that she needs much more work on her emotional and heart condition. Dragging that shaddow around and having a difficult time moving around and wanting to stay put and not move might equate to her that she isn't willing to move out and on reguarding this guy who clearly dosen't care enough about her to make her his number one!

petmama 494 desperate attention whore postings

05-17-06, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail petmama Click to send private message to petmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Just because Situation Man says he no longer has that other girlfriend doesn't make it so! And, this "friends having sex" crap is for the birds. I've got news for Niambi. What was wrong in 1906 is still wrong in 2006. No matter how many people are doing it.

05-17-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
What was wrong in 1906 is still wrong in 2006. No matter how many people are doing it.

That was so worth repeating!

R E S P E C T yourself...

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings

05-29-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
IMHO it is not so much about 'a women who loves too much' as much as it is about 'a women who runs with the wolves'. I'm just sayin'...it is the type of man Niambi chooses to hook-up with. Niambi deserves better...Niambi is better then hookin up with a LOSER, aka Mr. Lucius.

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-06, 07:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
>Come on Niambi, now she says
>Mr. Situation is no longer
>seeing the other woman, but
>now "I just want to
>be friends". Give me a
>break!

Well if this is what Numb-ambi is saying she should think about her own words - considering SHE was the other woman does that mean Lucius is no longer seeing her (Numb-ambi) LOL. It seems it would be just like Numb-ambi to consider girlfriend #1 the 'other' woman. tsk tsk, shame on you Numb-ambi.

banks 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-30-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banks Click to send private message to banks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Niambi got treated horribly by making it seem as if the clinical depression was brought out at the end of the season. That needed to have been screened at the beginning of the selection process. By movinmg her out at the end of the season made it seem like her fault and not that time just ran out.

Niambi has a repetitive pattern with little or no insight. She is a lost cause for this type of show.

She'll probable remain in the same rut that she's been stuck in for a long time. Maybe she won't be with Sit.Man, but a similar situation will come along. She seems to have some type of personality disorder.

She was on a witch hunt with Christie. Niambi constantly looked for something wrong with Christie.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-30-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Niambi, a women who loves too much?"
Which witch was worse?? Seems like old Christie had the broom out flying around Niambi,too! And Christie had all her "tools"... Heck, she'd been there a LOT longer than Niambi!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •