The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Individual Houseguest Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Here it is in Jodi's own words:
----------------------------------------------

Moving forward with goals in hand has been nice. Figuring out what and how I want to live the big dream, I've had to really concentrate on defining my vision and begin the process of putting my vision into action. I'm still adding to the vision...but other elements are up and running. I've started my company, Jmedia and have decided to start selling my Jewelry. It's always been a hobby for me, but maybe I was just scared to put it out there for critique....damm self awareness is a #####. I'm either going to put some peices up on ebay or set up a site. Might see how the response is on ebay first...I'll keep you posted.

In my last blog I told you I put myself up on an online dating service...which to my delight has been a lot of fun. I've gone on 2 dates with 2 guys and am proud to report...the mask did not make an appearance. (Sigh of relief) Both dates went well and making plans for a 2nd date with one of them...how perfect that Jess has been running a Fearless Group on Rhonda's book Fearless Loving that I've been part of. Amazing how the universe gives you what you need when your receptive to receiving it.

With gratitude I thank all of you that have supported me on this journey, for sharing with me all your stories...and by being inspired to start your own journey. Keep me posted!

fill your cup daily
peace,
Jodi
----------------------------------------------

Maybe they should have given the jewelry assignment to Jodi instead of Lisa1. Hope the guys she's been dating are better looking than Silvio (AKA Count Dracula), the guy they set her up with at the flirt-a-thon.

(BTW: Jessica is running a Fearless group??? Another LC in training, I guess.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating SeasonedRefinement 05-23-06 1
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating sharnina 05-23-06 2
       RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating slickeronstate 05-23-06 3
       RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating SeasonedRefinement 05-23-06 5
           RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating cowscomehome 05-23-06 7
               RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating daylily 05-24-06 12
               RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating maryellennaco 05-24-06 16
                   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating beckettrep 05-24-06 21
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating Labyrinth 05-23-06 9
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating Redbud 05-23-06 11
 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating eire_heart74 05-23-06 4
 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating BlueCollar Blonde 05-23-06 6
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating alaholly 05-23-06 8
       RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating tac_2 05-23-06 10
           RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating Boots12565 05-24-06 13
               RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating techstyle 05-24-06 14
 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating maryellennaco 05-24-06 15
 RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating beckettrep 05-24-06 17
   RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating beautyboyknockout 05-24-06 18
       RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating snowflake2 05-24-06 19
           RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating beautyboyknockout 05-24-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-23-06, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
I guess the SO disciples are in the advertising homestretch now. Using their last 94 minutes of television airtime, they'll jam e-bay with whatever they can think of selling.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Jodi gnawing at the bit to become a master woodworker? I was kind of waiting for the "Jodi" collection to show up at Ethan Allen. Oh well. Maybe we'll see that set of woodworking tools turn up on e-bay too. For the time being, I'm just excited to know that I have yet another source for hand-crafted, low quality, e-bay jewelry. Yay...

Living in the moment, I've realized that the phrase to listen for is no longer "Starting Over", but "Fearless Living". Do I hear the title of a new cable television show starring Rhonda Britton? Yeah, "Fearless Living, with your host, television star, author, noted speaker, and the prototype for all Life Coaches - Ms. Rhonnndaaaaaa Brittttonnnn!" (Insert Rhonda montage and stock music)

And I'm gonna check the Greyhound Bus schedule to LA. I figure I could be at Jessica's Fearless Living Group by Friday night if I leave at sunrise. Anyone else going?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-23-06, 03:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
I'll save you a seat.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-23-06, 05:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
What will be posted next on ebay?

One night get-away's to Christie's mom's backseat with a shared sleeping bag?

A DVD of Cassie doing the morning dance in that bopple headed 70's overdyed hair?

SeasonedRefinement 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeasonedRefinement Click to send private message to SeasonedRefinement Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
>I'll save you a seat.

Knew you would, lol! Would you pick me up a notebook too - I don't want to miss any important pointers that Jess and the girls might have to share. I'll pay you back when I see you. Thanks!
>
>

cowscomehome 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowscomehome Click to send private message to cowscomehome Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
SR -
Don't you know --???
All of these ladies have had exclusive, eye opening, access to 'THE LIGHT'. Therefore, they know it all. They have it all - and they can. They can start businesses from E-Bay or by pulling them out of their as$. It's true. They are now 'Stars' of the HIT reality show, er, cancelled, er, in limbo...um...nevermind-They were on TV Sister! They had cameras following them!
They also had counseling! - GASP - AHHH - see, none of us dim wits have ever had that, so they just KNOW more than us. That's why they can run the groups on Fearless Living books and post blogs for us to read, so that they can have some where to write the 10 buzz words they learned at SO...Present, Fearless, Open, Vulnerable, Honest, "love you", Process, Universe, Experience, and...I have STARTED OVER!!!!!

Sigh.
I sure didn't get this out of my counseling sessions..hmmm. Maybe my husband could follow me around with a camera and I could get a neighbor to live with me to bug the crap out of me and I'd experience it?

daylily 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-24-06, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail daylily Click to send private message to daylily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Ok, I'm there for ya, I'm tired of the people I live with bugging the snot out of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

daylily

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Cowscomehome, you forgot.... COMPASSION and AWESOME!!!
How could you??

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
>Cowscomehome, you forgot.... COMPASSION and AWESOME!!!
>
>How could you??

And was "Authentic Self" already included??

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
>Correct me if I'm wrong, but
>wasn't Jodi gnawing at the
>bit to become a master
>woodworker?

Actually, Jodi was given that assignment by IV. All Jodi said was that she wanted to do something with her hands and liked to make things. It was Iguana who decided what Jodi was going to make - as the LC's do all the time w/o any reference to the skills or interests of their clients (i.e. Lisa1 and her jewelery being a prime example).

What HG's are going to do assignment wise is driven by who they get for sponsors. Pure and simple.

It would have been smarter to have Jill go to Weight Watchers which uses REAL food then JC but we know who the sponsor was.

It would have been smarter to have Jodi go to Weight Watchers and some place like Curves, but we know who the sponsor was.

Jodi has said from the beginning that she had a new co. in the works and I do not find that idea of her doing PR unusual. She showed with her Date-a-thon that she is outgoing and can meet people. Public Relations also takes an aggressive in your face, planner and neogiator. I think Jodi will do well with what she has chosen to do and at least she has a J-O-B.

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"

>And I'm gonna check the Greyhound
>Bus schedule to LA.
>I figure I could be
>at Jessica's Fearless Living Group
>by Friday night if I
>leave at sunrise. Anyone
>else going?
>
Ah, another SOH cashing in on their 15 mins of fame. Losers all! I will respect Jodi much more if she puts her jewelry out on ebay or wherever, on its own merits, and says nothing about SOH. Loser Christie is "signing" her candles (gag!!!) as if she is celebrity! Oh, Seasoned Refinement, WAIT FOR ME! I would travel across the country anyday to study at the foot of apprentice Jessica....NOT! That ought to be illegal. She's the biggest joke of all.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 07:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Now she's doing jewelry? Huh? See I have said this before. Why can't these girls just have a hobby? Why does it have to be turned into this big money making career altering choice? I make jewelry for fun and as gifts but I don't aim so high as to think I will have my own spot on QVC!

BlueCollar Blonde 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-23-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to send private message to BlueCollar%20Blonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
I guess "Anything for a Buck" is the motto they all tout now. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for entrepreneurship (can you imagine Christie trying to spell that one), but this is just getting out of control. It appears that by her new company name, JMedia, she's starting some kind of media business. It just never ends.

As far as Jess and her "Fearless Living Group", all I can say is I want to gag. She mentions this on her MySpace page, the one that is reserved for her friends only. Isn't the point of these groups to include any and all who want to live fearless, not just reserved for those who are "friends"? She just makes me sick.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-23-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Sad to say there's a sucker born every minute. You would think that SO would suggest that taking advantage of unsuspecting consumers with cheap misrepresented products is just plain hmmm, unethical?

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-23-06, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
So jewelry is Jodi's new business? ROFLMAO

All I can think is she's totally lost her mind or she's been spending far too much time with Christie.
I have to say I'm really surprised - I thought Jodi was sharper than this!

Boots12565 195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Boots12565 Click to send private message to Boots12565 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
All I got to say about Jodi and her jewelry is-"Wheres My Bucket"???!!!WTF????Well-We know its not Tiffanys!!!!!!!!!ROFLMAO-PEACE

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
I think Jodi's jewelry will be nice. I have the strongest feeling this woman can start her own business and create desirable pieces of jewelry as well. I do not at all think her new co. will be related to jewelry. They showed a pictire she drew once, and I thought she could have a design talent. JMO. Lets wait and see.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 07:10 PM (EST)

Toadie's gonna have to make a heck of a bunch of jewelry to FINANCIALLY support Piss-T & her brother!! She better get to work.. and fast!!
Seasoned, let's just all meet at the bus station in LA and call out to the universe.... Maybe Jessica will hear us??

Really, I'm going to miss ya'll on these message boards. It's been a hoot!!!!

beckettrep 814 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-24-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beckettrep Click to send private message to beckettrep Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
I probably shouldn't even comment on Toadie because I dislike her SOOOOOOOOOO much I'm biased LOL. She spouts a lot of catch phrases, uses the buzz words and to me is just plain fake. End of rant (and that really WAS mild, I promise LOL)

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 08:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-24-06 AT 08:01 PM (EST)

Toadie has jewelry up on ebay now, and guess who is the high bidder??? ChristyDuran, she met the reserve price..... is she shilling?? we shall see............
eta/#8940488861 ~please pass the bucket to me~

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-24-06, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
here is the eBay definition of shilling: <<Shill bidding is the deliberate use of secondary registrations, aliases, family members, friends, or associates to artificially drive up the bid price of an item. (This is also known as "bid padding.") Shill bidding is strictly forbidden on eBay. eBay members found shill bidding may receive warnings or indefinite suspensions of their accounts.>>
---------------------------------------------
Christie is currently the highest bidder, at $49.99.

If Christie needs to accept financial support from Jodi, why is she bidding $50 on a necklace?

beautyboyknockout 72 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beautyboyknockout Click to send private message to beautyboyknockout Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jodi's jewelry and dating"
Snowflake, don't forget about the 8.95 to ship it!

What happened to her 'tools'? No honor, integrity, values what so ever! What a blessing to see her true colors!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •